The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities...

That's what the supporters of Apartheid South Africa said too. LOL
What with the garbage state the SA is now. One must hate africans to promote that "struggle" against "apartheid".

So, you are an Apartheid supporter. I knew it, just wanted confirmation. No wonder you support Israel, today's Apartheid state.

Funny how you call Israel an Apartheid state wher you can't even point out where there is Apartheid inside Israel proper.
Your bullshit liss just keep on coming. Non stop bullshit

What with the garbage state the SA is now. One must hate africans to promote that "struggle" against "apartheid".

So, you are an Apartheid supporter. I knew it, just wanted confirmation. No wonder you support Israel, today's Apartheid state.

Funny how you call Israel an Apartheid state wher you can't even point out where there is Apartheid inside Israel proper.

How can we be all wrong when everyday more and more people are agreeing with us:
Columbia, Harvard, Yale anthropologists among 360 backing boycott of Israel

"The Jewish state (for so it identifies itself, after all) maintains a system of formal and informal housing segregation both in Israel and in the occupied territories. It's obvious, of course, that Jewish settlements in the West Bank aren't exactly bursting with Palestinians. In Israel itself, however, hundreds of communities have been established for Jewish residents on land expropriated from Palestinians, in which segregation is maintained, for example, by admissions committees empowered to use ethnic criteria long since banned in the United States, or by the inability of Palestinian citizens to access land held exclusively for the Jewish people by the state-sanctioned Jewish National Fund.

Jewish residents of the occupied territories enjoy various rights and privileges denied to their Palestinian neighbors. While the former enjoy the protections of Israeli civil law, the latter are subject to the harsh provisions of military law. So, while their Jewish neighbors come and go freely, West Bank Palestinians are subject to arbitrary arrest and detention, and to the denial of freedom of movement; they are frequently barred from access to educational or healthcare facilities, Christian and Muslim sites for religious worship, and so on."

Does the term apartheid fit Israel Of course it does. - LA Times

Meanwhile, Palestinian citizens of Israel must contend with about 50 state laws and bills that, according to the Palestinian-Israeli human rights organization Adalah, either privilege Jews or directly discriminate against the Palestinian minority. One of the key components of Israel's nationality law, the Law of Return, for example, applies to Jews only, and excludes Palestinians, including Palestinians born in what is now the state of Israel. While Jewish citizens can move back and forth without interdiction, Israeli law expressly bars Palestinian citizens from bringing spouses from the occupied territories to live with them in Israel.

How can we be all wrong when everyday more and more people are agreeing with us: Columbia, Harvard, Yale anthropologists among 360 backing boycott of Israel
It's not surprising, mother nature is producing bigger and better idiots lately. An undisputed fact of life.

"The Jewish state (for so it identifies itself, after all) maintains a system of formal and informal housing segregation both in Israel and in the occupied territories. It's obvious, of course, that Jewish settlements in the West Bank aren't exactly bursting with Palestinians. In Israel itself, however, hundreds of communities have been established for Jewish residents on land expropriated from Palestinians, in which segregation is maintained, for example, by admissions committees empowered to use ethnic criteria long since banned in the United States, or by the inability of Palestinian citizens to access land held exclusively for the Jewish people by the state-sanctioned Jewish National Fund.

Jewish residents of the occupied territories enjoy various rights and privileges denied to their Palestinian neighbors. While the former enjoy the protections of Israeli civil law, the latter are subject to the harsh provisions of military law. So, while their Jewish neighbors come and go freely, West Bank Palestinians are subject to arbitrary arrest and detention, and to the denial of freedom of movement; they are frequently barred from access to educational or healthcare facilities, Christian and Muslim sites for religious worship, and so on."

Meanwhile, Palestinian citizens of Israel must contend with about 50 state laws and bills that, according to the Palestinian-Israeli human rights organization Adalah, either privilege Jews or directly discriminate against the Palestinian minority. One of the key components of Israel's nationality law, the Law of Return, for example, applies to Jews only, and excludes Palestinians, including Palestinians born in what is now the state of Israel. While Jewish citizens can move back and forth without interdiction, Israeli law expressly bars Palestinian citizens from bringing spouses from the occupied territories to live with them in Israel.

As I thought, you cannot prove there is apartheid in Israel proper.
Jews and Arabs live side by side, work side by side, eat aide by side, move forward side by side. In Apartheid South Africa, Blacks were not allowed to do the above.
Is there some discrimination against Arabs in Israel by the population? Absolutely, but every country has discrimination.

I ain't the least bit sick of "Israeli atrocities", myself.

Wouldn't bother me in the least if Israel mopped the floor of the Gaza with fresh Palestinian blood — after having given them a fresh teraton hydrogen bomb for Ramadan.

I just can't believe how some Zionist are worst than the the Muslims they despise.
You do realize you just said you approve of genocide , and yet you proclaim to be a Christian.

I don't think there is any doubt that this resolution will pass, even AIPAC influenced America may support it. The world is sick of Israeli atrocities...

Palestinians Israeli occupation must end in 2016 - Yahoo News
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The Palestinians are asking the U.N. Security Council to set a deadline of November 2016 for an Israeli withdrawal from all Palestinian territory occupied since 1967 including East Jerusalem in a new push to achieve independence.
Related Stories
  1. Abbas demands end to Israeli occupation 'now' AFP
  2. Palestinian leader in new UN bid to end occupation Associated Press
  3. Israel-Palestinian 'solution' to be put to UN Security Council AFP
  4. West Bank settler group boasts rapid growth Associated Press
  5. How Palestinian divisions undercut call for a UN deadline on statehood Christian Science Monitor
The circulation of the draft resolution to council members follows Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' announcement to the U.N. General Assembly last Friday that he would ask the council to set a deadline for a pullout and dictate the ground rules for any talks with Israel.
The draft resolution, obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press, would affirm the Security Council's determination to contribute to attaining a peaceful solution that ends the Israeli occupation "without delay" and fulfill the vision of two states — "an independent, sovereign, democratic, contiguous and viable state of Palestine" living side by side with Israel in peace and security in borders based on those before the 1967 Mideast war.
I don't think there is any doubt that this resolution will pass, even AIPAC influenced America may support it. The world is sick of Israeli atrocities...

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The Palestinians are asking the U.N. Security Council to set a deadline of November 2016 for an Israeli withdrawal from all Palestinian territory occupied since 1967 including East Jerusalem in a new push to achieve independence.
Related Stories
  5. How Palestinian divisions undercut call for a UN deadline on statehood Christian Science Monitor
The circulation of the draft resolution to council members follows Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' announcement to the U.N. General Assembly last Friday that he would ask the council to set a deadline for a pullout and dictate the ground rules for any talks with Israel.
The draft resolution, obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press, would affirm the Security Council's determination to contribute to attaining a peaceful solution that ends the Israeli occupation "without delay" and fulfill the vision of two states — "an independent, sovereign, democratic, contiguous and viable state of Palestine" living side by side with Israel in peace and security in borders based on those before the 1967 Mideast war.

The world is not sick of a nation and people defending themselves, attempting to exist. They are sick from tolerating hatred and misinformation, largely born from apathy and ignorance.

What would you have them do? Lay down their arms and succumb to genocide?

Or should they all pack up and move away, once again, as they did when the Romans banished them from their land in 70AD, and move where? To your area? I suspect you would not tolerate that, either.

I agree. It's certainly not ISRAEL that I'm tired of, but I am sick of almost ALL of the other middle eastern countries which are a thorn in the side of every single civilized nation on earth!! They and their actions absolutely disgust me. They are just uncivilized, ignorant, uneducated savages for the most part, also brainwashed.

Apparently you didn't follow the Protective Edge massacre?

TBH, I don't really care. I see the Muslim religion and the middle eastern countries (with the exception of Israel and perhaps a COUPLE others who are more secular) as being the biggest problem in our world today.

I still think we would be better off if we went over there, carpet bombed the place, and took over. We can call it Middle America! :D

Oh goodie another Zionist who is ok with genocide. You people are unbelievable.

As I thought, you cannot prove there is apartheid in Israel proper.
Jews and Arabs live side by side, work side by side, eat aide by side, move forward side by side. In Apartheid South Africa, Blacks were not allowed to do the above.
Is there some discrimination against Arabs in Israel by the population? Absolutely, but every country has discrimination.

Talk about an Orwellian response. The article confirms that Israel practices Apartheid and you respond by claiming it doesn't.

"11. The Committee notes with increased concern that Israeli society maintains Jewish
and non-Jewish sectors, which raises issues under article 3 of the Convention. Clarifications
provided by the delegation confirmed the Committee’s concerns in relation to the existence
of two systems of education, one in Hebrew and one in Arabic, which except in rare
circumstances remain impermeable and inaccessible to the other community, as well as
separate municipalities: Jewish municipalities and the so-called “municipalities of the
minorities”. The enactment of the Admissions Committees Law (2011), which gives private
committees full discretion to reject applicants deemed “unsuitable to the social life of the community”, is a clear sign that the concerns as regards segregation remain pressing..."

Apartheid, pure and simple.

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/cerd/docs/CERD.C.ISR.CO.14-16.pdf

I don't know if this guy is nuts or greatly deluded, but I wish he'd wake up:

Inside the Most Insanely Pro-Israel Meeting You Could Ever Attend

The Christians United for Israel want nothing less than total victory.

“We’ve come to Washington to ask our government to stop demanding for Israel to show restraint.
John Hagee

“If a foreign power had launched 1,000 rockets into America, we would be pulling the gates of the White House down,” said Hagee. “Let Israel finish the job. Let every rocket be dismantled. Let every tunnel be destroyed.”
Hagee had set the theme: This year’s CUFI conference, followed by its members’ lobbying trips to Congress, would pressure

Christians United for Israel The most insanely pro-Israel conference of the year.

...Apparently you didn't follow the Protective Edge massacre?
No such massacre occurred.

There were, indeed, over 2,000 Gazan-Palelestinian casualties, during the course of the Israel's Operation Protective Edge.

A mixture of Hamas (and allied militia group) combatants, and, unfortunately, considerable numbers of civilian casualties.

Civilian casualties would have been vastly lower had Hamas et al had the balls to move their war-assets and related military targets away from their civilian population centers, however, as its their custom, Hamas et al intentionally embedded those war-assets amongst their civilians in a cowardly fashion, hiding behind the skirts of their women and children like the pussies they are.

Don't want high civilian casualties? Move your war-assets, combat-units, leadership, staging areas, munitions and weapons caches, etc., away from your civilians, and not in residential neighborhoods, mosques, schools, shelters, etc.

Simple.

"11. The Committee notes with increased concern that Israeli society maintains Jewish and non-Jewish sectors, which raises issues under article 3 of the Convention. Clarifications
provided by the delegation confirmed the Committee’s concerns in relation to the existence
of two systems of education, one in Hebrew and one in Arabic, which except in rare
circumstances remain impermeable and inaccessible to the other community, as well as
separate municipalities: Jewish municipalities and the so-called “municipalities of the
minorities”. The enactment of the Admissions Committees Law (2011), which gives private
committees full discretion to reject applicants deemed “unsuitable to the social life of the community”, is a clear sign that the concerns as regards segregation remain pressing..."Apartheid, pure and simple.
Funny drivel. But, of course, palisimians want to have a jew-free palistan and to live anywhere in Israel. Funny, funny drivel, indeed.

Related Stories

Not up to the UN as to when the occupation ends, it is all down to the palestinians abiding with the UN resolutions. They will find they wont be able to fool the UN the way they fool you and the other stooges. They will fail to keep to the "living side by side with Israel in peace and security" there are no treaties or UN resolutions that say the borders will be based of the 1967 ceasefire lines. THEY WERE NEVER BORDERS AND WERE NEVER SEEN AS SUCH BY THE UN
Broken Record by a robotic puppet.

Then produce the evidence of any 1967 borders agreed by the Palestinians, Israelis, Egyptians and Jordanians.

Related Stories

Not up to the UN as to when the occupation ends, it is all down to the palestinians abiding with the UN resolutions. They will find they wont be able to fool the UN the way they fool you and the other stooges. They will fail to keep to the "living side by side with Israel in peace and security" there are no treaties or UN resolutions that say the borders will be based of the 1967 ceasefire lines. THEY WERE NEVER BORDERS AND WERE NEVER SEEN AS SUCH BY THE UN
Broken Record by a robotic puppet.
What atrocities? And what can the limp dicked UN do about it? They can't even stick around to fight when terrorists sneeze.
Just the murder of 1700 Civilians with women and children...18,000 homes demolished by bombing, with only one Israeli civilian dead with the Hamas rockets...

Tell us while ya'll smacking your lips at those numbers: do ya'll go to church or synagogue and thank a gawd?

Lets see under International Law hamas should not have used civilian areas to fire at Israel, they should have evacuated the civilians from the area until after the fighting. Also they were in breach of the law for forcing civilians to be human shields. At the end of the day International law lays the blame for the deaths at the feet of hamas not Israel, so they are the mass murderers and the ones who caused the destruction of the houses in gaza. How many civilian deaths and homes destroyed would there have been if hamas engaged Israel from the 50% of the land that is uninhabited ?

Related Stories

PBel must be losing his marbles. Thread title says "The World Is Sick Of Israel Attrocities." And yet in his post, the links only show that the Palestinians are pissed with Israel. Oh well, want another VICTORY, keep them rocket missiles comin' boys.

"The Economist raises the specter of "delegitimization" — of Europe losing its conviction in Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state as long as the current conditions persist. "Gone are the days when Israel, with its kibbutzim, was a darling of idealistic young Europeans," says the Economist. "Faded, too, the idea of Israel as vulnerable and poor, encircled by massed armies."

How Israel is losing Europe - The Washington Post

Written by an ISLAMONAZO PROPAGANDIST so hardly a valid outlook...................... keep trying muslim one day you might get it right.

Related Stories

PBel must be losing his marbles. Thread title says "The World Is Sick Of Israel Attrocities." And yet in his post, the links only show that the Palestinians are pissed with Israel. Oh well, want another VICTORY, keep them rocket missiles comin' boys.
World grows tired of Israel crying wolf – When it's the wolf ...
www.veteranstoday.com/.../world-grows-tired-of-israel-crying-wolf-whe...
Feb 27, 2014 - World grows tired of Israel crying wolf – When it's the wolf ... Crimes Against Humanity in Israel not only carries no social stigma,but is the ...

Another JEW HATING NAZI group with muslims pulling the strings

1. Patrick Willis
  1. March 3, 2014 - 11:20 pm
  2. Fantastic. Crystal clear, concise precis that paints the bleak picture the entire globe faces right now. Seemingly, there is no way out of this maze.
  1. stevor
    March 2, 2014 - 9:55 pm
    The main problem that I see is that the vast majority of the people have no clue that 90% of the Israel inhabitants, the AshkeNAZI jews are NOT even Semites (though they love to cry “anti-Semitism” when attacked. Look up in Genesis or wikipedia “Ashkenaz”, the ancestor of the AshkeNAZI (Khazar) jews and you’ll see that they’re descendants of Japheth. Semites are descendants of Isaac or Ishmael!
    When the AshkeNAZIs are seen as FRAUDS, maybe people will start to question more about them.
    1. I Clower
    2. March 1, 2014 - 12:02 pm
    3. The world grows tired of Israel, from A to Z.
    4. The world grows tired of Israel’s arrogance, belligerence, cavilling, destruction, exploitation, foreign lobbies, garrulousness, hypocrisy, intel. ops, Jewish supremacism, killing of innocents, licentiousness, murderousness, nuclear “secrets”, oppression of Palestinians, perversions of truth, quarreling, revisionism, sophistry, Talmudism, usury, vengefulness, wars, xenophobia, yammering, Zionism.
    5. Yes, the world grows tired of Israel.
    1. DaveE
    March 1, 2014 - 10:58 pm
    Talmudism? Is that a word? I love it, regardless. Says all you need to know about the pack o’ lies called Judaism and “the Jews”. Pure historical and “religious” fiction, from start to (hopefully very painful) finish.
  1. Curmudgeon
    March 1, 2014 - 8:43 am
    Contined…
    Any threat, whether African, Asian, or European will be attacked. Events in the Ukraine are about attacking the Russian threat of technical assistance to Iran and placement of Russian weapons in Syria. Weapons that could smash Israeli conventional weapons capability in minutes, and shoot down their nuclear arsenal within a minute of launch.
    Russia recognizes the wolf, or more appropriately the mad dog, and the danger it poses. Zionist occupied NATO countries are the problem, not the solution.
    1. Curmudgeon
    2. March 1, 2014 - 8:35 am
    3. Mr. Dean,
      At the risk of seeming to go off topic, I offer the following
      The Shah had invaded Iraq to reclaim the Shat-al-Arab waterway. Once the Shah stated on “60 minutes” that the Jewish lobby had too much influence in Washington, he became unreliable and his days were numbered. Khomeni became the USA’s vehicle to eliminate the Shah, but became unreliable immediately. Iran initiated border skirmishes with Iraq. Saddam, who was becoming unreliable, was goaded by the USA to retaliate and invade Iran to remove the unreliable Khomeni. It was doomed to fail as Iran was always a larger military power. Both Iran and Iraq were gassing each other, which was fine by Israel and the USA. The higher the body count, the better to carry out
      read more ...
  1. Bente
    February 28, 2014 - 11:19 pm
    Ukraine has been a good lesson as both US and EU have been very overt in what they have been and are doing, and there are eye and ear WITNESSES to all that so when they now lie about it and warn of Russian aggression…. it illustrate the modus operandi of US and EU’s regime change how its done how it is then “legalised” and so on. The signature has been not only revealed but has been confirmed. And we can go back in recent history maybe just the 100 years to beginning of WW1 1914, and go though every episode and get the signature confirmed. …. the good thing is that we are not in 1914 but in 2014 and there are countries that were weak then and are strong now to mention the most obvious … Russia, China and Iran that is this side of the pond…
    read more ...

See above..................time you found a better source for your DRIVEL

PBel must be losing his marbles. .

The obsession with Jews and general level of paranoia exhibited by ANY these relentless antisemites is indicative of some level of disturbance.

I think what makes antisemitism click with so many deranged people is that there is always an imaginary conspiracy to explain all their problems in dealing with the world, and it is legitimized by the fact that it is so formulaic, thus making it a shared experience.
Obsession with Jews my ass! According to you Israeli suck-offs is the whole fucking world is anti-Semitic and refuse to see that the atrocities of killing basically un-armed people and stealing their ancestral lands is a laughing matter to you ZioNazis!

Anti-Semitism my ass!

There ancestral lands were never in Palestine as the records show, even Winny told the house of commons that the majority were illegal immigrants back in 1939.

Forum List

Back