The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities...

We veterans get irked when you and your tribe quote Veterans Today, a site of anti-American communistic deadbeats who are no better than terrorist supporters.

They're probably the ones who wished they went to Canada instead? Or just burned their draft cards . . .

Thank you by the way for fighting in a war that no one liked and then hated and blamed you for.

Wow, really pbel? Your post #15 just links mostly to a bunch of peoples opinions posted to an article that is not the subject of this thread's OP.

My world is sick and tired of you folks trying to shove down my throat that the world hates the U.S. and Israel. Sure there are some who hate; like mostly Muslim extremists.

If Abbas is really trying to lead the Palestinians, he should call for elections; they are WAY overdue and then step the fuck aside and let's see what the real rank and file Palestinians want. I bet it's peace and not a bunch more sabre rattling.
The last election brought Hamas to power...I think most Israelis would also choose peace...share Jerusalem, land swap for the settlements and live in peace.

I support that.

Wow, really pbel? Your post #15 just links mostly to a bunch of peoples opinions posted to an article that is not the subject of this thread's OP.

My world is sick and tired of you folks trying to shove down my throat that the world hates the U.S. and Israel. Sure there are some who hate; like mostly Muslim extremists.

If Abbas is really trying to lead the Palestinians, he should call for elections; they are WAY overdue and then step the fuck aside and let's see what the real rank and file Palestinians want. I bet it's peace and not a bunch more sabre rattling.
The last election brought Hamas to power...I think most Israelis would also choose peace...share Jerusalem, land swap for the settlements and live in peace.

I support that.
Anything except sharing Jerusalem. That's the City of David, not ....and Abdul.

I support that.
Abraham fathered both David and Abdul, you are brothers in faith and in blood which geneticists have proven, share the heart of Palestine Jerusalem and live in shalom/salaam/peace...

PBel must be losing his marbles. .

The obsession with Jews and general level of paranoia exhibited by ANY these relentless antisemites is indicative of some level of disturbance.

I think what makes antisemitism click with so many deranged people is that there is always an imaginary conspiracy to explain all their problems in dealing with the world, and it is legitimized by the fact that it is so formulaic, thus making it a shared experience.
Obsession with Jews my ass! According to you Israeli suck-offs is the whole fucking world is anti-Semitic and refuse to see that the atrocities of killing basically un-armed people and stealing their ancestral lands is a laughing matter to you ZioNazis!

Anti-Semitism my ass!

HUH??? We are indeed opposed to the "stealing of ancestral land." That Pbel is why we support Israel?

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The Palestinians are asking the U.N. Security Council to set a deadline of November 2016 for an Israeli withdrawal from all Palestinian territory occupied since 1967 including East Jerusalem in a new push to achieve independence...

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha...

oprah_laughing_animated_gif.gif

God, I love these Palestinian propaganda shills... endless hours of amusement.

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell of that passing the Security Council.

And if it did, the Israelis would send a Thank-You card to the UN, in response to the Resolution, after the Resolution had been duplicated, then utilized to augment the Israelis' existing supply of toilet paper.

Honest-to-God, you've gotta wonder sometimes, what planet these people are from!
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The Palestinians are asking the U.N. Security Council to set a deadline of November 2016 for an Israeli withdrawal from all Palestinian territory occupied since 1967 including East Jerusalem in a new push to achieve independence...

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha...

oprah_laughing_animated_gif.gif

God, I love these Palestinian propaganda shills... endless hours of amusement.

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell of that passing the Security Council.

And if it did, the Israelis would send a Thank-You card to the UN, in response to the Resolution, after the Resolution had been duplicated, then utilized to augment the Israelis' existing supply of toilet paper.

Honest-to-God, you've gotta wonder sometimes, what planet these people are from!
tongue_smile.gif

That's what the supporters of Apartheid South Africa said too. LOL

I ain't the least bit sick of "Israeli atrocities", myself.

Wouldn't bother me in the least if Israel mopped the floor of the Gaza with fresh Palestinian blood — after having given them a fresh teraton hydrogen bomb for Ramadan.

I don't think there is any doubt that this resolution will pass, even AIPAC influenced America may support it. The world is sick of Israeli atrocities... Palestinians Israeli occupation must end in 2016 - Yahoo News
Ah, palisimian drivel thread. The palistanian occupation never changes, of course. Palistanians exhibit an utter lack of diversity, indeed.

I don't think there is any doubt that this resolution will pass, even AIPAC influenced America may support it. The world is sick of Israeli atrocities...

Palestinians Israeli occupation must end in 2016 - Yahoo News
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The Palestinians are asking the U.N. Security Council to set a deadline of November 2016 for an Israeli withdrawal from all Palestinian territory occupied since 1967 including East Jerusalem in a new push to achieve independence.
Related Stories
  1. Abbas demands end to Israeli occupation 'now' AFP
  2. Palestinian leader in new UN bid to end occupation Associated Press
  3. Israel-Palestinian 'solution' to be put to UN Security Council AFP
  4. West Bank settler group boasts rapid growth Associated Press
  5. How Palestinian divisions undercut call for a UN deadline on statehood Christian Science Monitor
The circulation of the draft resolution to council members follows Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' announcement to the U.N. General Assembly last Friday that he would ask the council to set a deadline for a pullout and dictate the ground rules for any talks with Israel.
The draft resolution, obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press, would affirm the Security Council's determination to contribute to attaining a peaceful solution that ends the Israeli occupation "without delay" and fulfill the vision of two states — "an independent, sovereign, democratic, contiguous and viable state of Palestine" living side by side with Israel in peace and security in borders based on those before the 1967 Mideast war.
I don't think there is any doubt that this resolution will pass, even AIPAC influenced America may support it. The world is sick of Israeli atrocities...

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The Palestinians are asking the U.N. Security Council to set a deadline of November 2016 for an Israeli withdrawal from all Palestinian territory occupied since 1967 including East Jerusalem in a new push to achieve independence.
Related Stories
  5. How Palestinian divisions undercut call for a UN deadline on statehood Christian Science Monitor
The circulation of the draft resolution to council members follows Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' announcement to the U.N. General Assembly last Friday that he would ask the council to set a deadline for a pullout and dictate the ground rules for any talks with Israel.
The draft resolution, obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press, would affirm the Security Council's determination to contribute to attaining a peaceful solution that ends the Israeli occupation "without delay" and fulfill the vision of two states — "an independent, sovereign, democratic, contiguous and viable state of Palestine" living side by side with Israel in peace and security in borders based on those before the 1967 Mideast war.

The world is not sick of a nation and people defending themselves, attempting to exist. They are sick from tolerating hatred and misinformation, largely born from apathy and ignorance.

What would you have them do? Lay down their arms and succumb to genocide?

Or should they all pack up and move away, once again, as they did when the Romans banished them from their land in 70AD, and move where? To your area? I suspect you would not tolerate that, either.

Related Stories

Related Stories

The world is not sick of a nation and people defending themselves, attempting to exist. They are sick from tolerating hatred and misinformation, largely born from apathy and ignorance.

Or should they all pack up and move away, once again, as they did when the Romans banished them from their land in 70AD, and move where? To your area? I suspect you would not tolerate that, either.
They should stop bull shit to the world and go back to the 67 borders that everyone supports...The 67 Pre-emptive strike by Israel was an aggressive war to steal the West Bank...

Israel cannot fool everyone!

Related Stories

Related Stories

I agree. It's certainly not ISRAEL that I'm tired of, but I am sick of almost ALL of the other middle eastern countries which are a thorn in the side of every single civilized nation on earth!! They and their actions absolutely disgust me. They are just uncivilized, ignorant, uneducated savages for the most part, also brainwashed.

Related Stories

I'd say the world is sick of Islamic animals like Hamas, ISIS, and Alqueda displaying their sick and depraved medieval savage mentality.

Yes!!! Totally agree. I am tired of those terrorist savages. I just saw another report about the beheading of a European man by ISIS.

I support that.

Its not King Davids anymore and hasn't been for a centuries . (if King David even existed)

Related Stories

Related Stories

I agree. It's certainly not ISRAEL that I'm tired of, but I am sick of almost ALL of the other middle eastern countries which are a thorn in the side of every single civilized nation on earth!! They and their actions absolutely disgust me. They are just uncivilized, ignorant, uneducated savages for the most part, also brainwashed.

Apparently you didn't follow the Protective Edge massacre?

Related Stories

Related Stories

Apparently you didn't follow the Protective Edge massacre?

TBH, I don't really care. I see the Muslim religion and the middle eastern countries (with the exception of Israel and perhaps a COUPLE others who are more secular) as being the biggest problem in our world today.

I still think we would be better off if we went over there, carpet bombed the place, and took over. We can call it Middle America! :D

Forum List

Back