The world is gonna give up on us and we deserve it.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
70 years of leadership, friendships and having each others back....all slowly slippin away because of some white guy with tiny hands who's delirious with power and thinks Russia is a better ally. Guys we can rally around this tough talking meek little man all we want, but its you and I that pay for this in the end. We went through this shit with Reagan and ended up with the biggest deficit in US history. We went through this shit with Bush, with bank failures and our ally's scratching their heads with the France snub and here we go again, another GOP loser who at the end of the day, will return to his rich life and you and I....and a democratic president, left to fix the shit. I'm sick of this pattern with GOP presidents....they always fuck the country up, enhance the gotdamn rich and leave their adoring ignorant supporters snappin at democrats to fix shit.

70 years of leadership, friendships and having each others back....all slowly slippin away because of some white guy with tiny hands who's delirious with power and thinks Russia is a better ally. Guys we can rally around this tough talking meek little man all we want, but its you and I that pay for this in the end. We went through this shit with Reagan and ended up with the biggest deficit in US history. We went through this shit with Bush, with bank failures and our ally's scratching their heads with the France snub and here we go again, another GOP loser who at the end of the day, will return to his rich life and you and I....and a democratic president, left to fix the shit. I'm sick of this pattern with GOP presidents....they always fuck the country up, enhance the gotdamn rich and leave their adoring ignorant supporters snappin at democrats to fix shit.

sFun_blahblah.gif

So, perhaps you can pinpoint that exact moment that Russia AGAIN became an enemy of the rest of the world after the fall of the Berlin Wall and the communist USSR was no more........I seem to recall that the Barrypuppet telling a Russian ambassador that he would have more political capital after his re-election.......and the Hildebeast signed off on selling 1/5th of the uranium in this country to Russia for a 143 million dollar donation to her slush fund cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation that has since been shut down...so it seems that Russia was a real pal to the dems up until 2012....so what happened? I would really like your take on this issue.

It struck me in 2003 that the American century was fading away. I didn't agree with much of Obama's policies either and so I don't see it as a Democratic/Republican sort of thing.

"and you and I....and a democratic president, left to fix the shit."

You are right it is tiring. This is one of the reasons I am for breaking the country up. These people will never stop voting in clinically brain-dead losers as long as conservatives are promised shit. It's time to let them go have their own Kristian Kaliphate.

Forum List

Back