Rich bachelors getting vasectomies to avoid the extortion of paternity suits.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
90% of court ordered child support is paid by men. Why is such brazen sex discrimination allowed in america?

http://nypost.com/2017/05/27/hampto...ng-vasectomies-so-golddiggers-cant-trap-them/

may 27 2017Scott — who describes himself as “Tarzan with light eyes” — typically beds up to 10 different women per summer and estimates that 20 percent of the single ladies he encounters are looking to trap a rich guy with a baby.

The goal? At the very least: 18 to 21 years of child support and, in some instances, a green card for the mother, since their child would be born in the US. At best: Scott said, “Women want that Cinderella story [of happily ever after], but I’m noncommittal at this point in my life.”

Manhattan matrimonial attorney Ira Garr said of such unplanned, paternity cases: “I deal with this every year. There’s potential to [have to] pay out a lot of money.”

Child support is 17 percent of the father’s salary up to $400,000, after which the amount is at a judge’s discretion, according to Garr. For someone who makes $1 million a year, Garr estimates annual payments of $100,000 — a total of $2.1 million until the child turns 21. Meanwhile, a vasectomy is typically covered by insurance or costs $1,000 out of pocket.

• Banned
I thought paternity tests could settle who the father is. Are they simply not accurate enough??

Make sure the woman you want children is someone you can live with until she drive you to the damn grave or it will cost you.

Is the cards stacked against you?

Yes, and if you created the child and don't want to raise it then you pay for it through child support.

So make sure or don't adopt or create one.

I thought paternity tests could settle who the father is. Are they simply not accurate enough??
That's the problem the children are theirs. The men were just tricked into the the pregnancy. Like the gal who took the condom into the bathroom to try to impregnate herself.

Interesting. Check this part out:

“I never see a poor guy [asking] for a vasectomy,” he added. “Rich guys are a population that’s abused a lot.”

Just ask John, a 34-year-old bachelor who had the procedure this month. (He asked that his name be changed for professional reasons.)

The real-estate developer and Upper West Side resident — who said he can have a different sex partner in the Hamptons every weekend — doesn’t want a repeat of last summer, when a woman he met at a party tried to pull a fast one after sex.

She offered to dispose of the used condom, but when she was in the bathroom for a while, John got suspicious. He found the woman seated on the toilet and inserting his semen inside of her.

“She denied it, but she tried to get herself pregnant,” said John, who grabbed a towel and made her clean herself and then shower. “After that, I have to be a lot more careful.”

• Banned
That's the problem the children are theirs. The men were just tricked into the the pregnancy. Like the gal who took the condom into the bathroom to try to impregnate herself.

Yeah - i'm sure that happens in some cases. But i bet there are other cases where the girl is impregnated by some other guy and then blames the rich guy and the judges says "The tests say there is a 2% chance you are the father so i order you to pay".

Yeah - i'm sure that happens in some cases. But i bet there are other cases where the girl is impregnated by some other guy and then blames the rich guy and the judges says "The tests say there is a 2% chance you are the father so i order you to pay".
Not really. It might happen sometimes. When you see cases of a man, not the father, having to pay, he has accepted paternity or waited past the statute to challenge paternity. Rich guys don't let that kind of time go by.

I had a couple of wealthy guys who got trapped like this as clients. It is a terrible thing to do to a child. The men pay but have nothing to do with the child at all. A judge may order visitation but there is nothing that can be done about a man who refuses to see his child. They won't even so much as share necessary medical information. Usually payment is made through a third party. If mom doesn't find a substitute the child grows up without a father at all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back