The work ethic isn't there anymore

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've been a democrat all my life and I have always thought government welfare was needed for the poor but after watching my and my friends children (who are also liberals) grow up with a sense they don't have to work I've realised that being to charitable has creTed a sense that someone doesn't have to work or mom and dad will always have a home for them even if they are in there late 20s. Seriously! It just seems that this generation seems to think other people are there to feed and shelter them. I will never vote republican because they all seem like asses who don't care about anyone but the rich but voting for democrats seems to bring out the entitlement attitude in people. Sorry, voting has not changed anything in this country and it seems to make things worse.

I've been a democrat all my life and I have always thought government welfare was needed for the poor but after watching my and my friends children (who are also liberals) grow up with a sense they don't have to work I've realised that being to charitable has creTed a sense that someone doesn't have to work or mom and dad will always have a home for them even if they are in there late 20s. Seriously! It just seems that this generation seems to think other people are there to feed and shelter them. I will never vote republican because they all seem like asses who don't care about anyone but the rich but voting for democrats seems to bring out the entitlement attitude in people. Sorry, voting has not changed anything in this country and it seems to make things worse.

Blame it on our liberal education system.
This is the kind of shit you get when you tell little Johnny he's special from kindergarten through high school.

People are tired of the daily struggles, the lack of opportunities, the injustices, unfair taxation, government corruption, broken promises, and watching this once great nation fall to new depths almost daily. People are discouraged, weak in spirit, disappointed, frustrated, and have no hope for the future.

Take a look around. 2016 may be the last slim hope we have for rescuing our country from irreversible demise. Our under 40 population is so disengaged from the political process that they will vote for anyone who promises them a free smartphone. Once they become a voting majority, we will permanently join the ranks of other banana republics. A Constitutional Convention is our ONLY hope.

Well the Democrats pushing their big government agenda doesn't help....
Democrats push the idea that it's the governments role to take care of people.
Government will provide housing,food,clothing,healthcare,education.
If you don't go to school and can't get a good job government will take care of you.
After all it's not a persons fault if they don't succeed it's the fault of those that are successful.

Forum List

Back