Which candidate can I actually support?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I will not even consider Hillary. I support the fiscal conservative ideals 100%. The social issues, not so much. I don't give a damn who wants to marry who & I can not support a candidate who thinks this is a core issue that must be fought.

We (I) deride Obama almost daily for dividing this nation with identity politics. In good conscious I can not then support a conservative candidate who makes this divisive issue a central part of their platform.

As a conservative how can you say you believe in personal freedom if it does not apply to all.

I will not even consider Hillary. I support the fiscal conservative ideals 100%. The social issues, not so much. I don't give a damn who wants to marry who & I can not support a candidate who thinks this is a core issue that must be fought.

We (I) deride Obama almost daily for dividing this nation with identity politics. In good conscious I can not then support a conservative candidate who makes this divisive issue a central part of their platform.

Sorry, you don't get to escape responsibility that easily.

• Banned

Sorry, you don't get to escape responsibility that easily.
????

As a conservative how can you say you believe in personal freedom if it does not apply to all.
If your posts, race baiting and nasty demeanor only mirrored what you just said, you might be a trustworthy convict.

They are all social conservatives. The tea party types, so-called fiscal conservatives, unleashed so much faith based bullshit on this country that it's insane. Didn't really do much of consequence in the fiscal policy dept. except nearly crash the economy again with their game of chicken with gov. default.

They are all social conservatives. The tea party types, so-called fiscal conservatives, unleashed so much faith based bullshit on this country that it's insane. Didn't really do much of consequence in the fiscal policy dept. except nearly crash the economy again with their game of chicken with gov. default.
When was the last time you heard a teaper talk about fiscal responsibility?

They were created and defined because f their hate for a President of a darker hue.

Hate to break it to ya, Gramps, but the Republicans aren't about fiscal conservatism either. They are against everything Republicans claim to hold dear. The entire party is a joke.

You still have Bernie Sanders to kick around...

I'm not real good at math but it seems to me since it's a year and a half in the future you're not exactly under pressure...

Translation: It's not my fault! The Teepers made me vote for Obama!

You still have Bernie Sanders to kick around...

I'm not real good at math but it seems to me since it's a year and a half in the future you're not exactly under pressure...
Pressure or not trying to find a candidate I can get behind as primary season approaches is something I would like to do.
I've also been very busy the last couple months & honestly have no idea where most of the GOP candidates stand on the issue.

There are serious issues facing our nation. Fags are not one of those issues

Why do you think the dims keep bringing up the gay issue...they want to keep social issues front and center. They have fucked up everything else.

Kasich and Rubio...good for 2016 and 16 beyond.

Why do you think the dims keep bringing up the gay issue...they want to keep social issues front and center. They have fucked up everything else.

Uh -- generally we hire for four and then do a review, your kingmakership.

Last edited:

Uh -- generally we hire for four and then do a review, your kingship.
If so, you sure fucked up in 2012.

Kasich and Rubio will be a good ticket, the equality issue for LGBT will not go away because the far right won't give it up.

This is 2015. Use your calculator.

This is 2015. Use your calculator.
Six Katyushas awarded.

Forum List

Back