The Word of the LORD

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
98173c9c1cde662ee444c834fe505cc2.jpg
I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
Isaiah 45:5-6

When Isaiah wrote this he wasn't writing of himself. Isaiah knew the Lord. The Word of God is the inspiration of God, not man. It is God communicating to man - through man - for man - His Written Word. All Scripture is given by inspiration of God.

We have a book that contains the words of the ONE who created every thing that exists. You'd think people would stand in awe of those words. Instead they scoff and ridicule.

If they only KNEW what's about to come upon this world! They CAN know. They choose ignorance.

All Scripture? I'm pretty sure you don't mean all Scripture. You mean a specific Scripture of a specific faith belief.
Obviously you need a little help with the meaning of words.

scrip·ture
ˈskripCHər/
noun
  1. the sacred writings of Christianity contained in the Bible

Why do God Haters play the Bill Clinton game?

"It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."

All Scripture? I'm pretty sure you don't mean all Scripture. You mean a specific Scripture of a specific faith belief.
Obviously you need a little help with the meaning of words.

scrip·ture
ˈskripCHər/
noun
  1. the sacred writings of Christianity contained in the Bible

Oh please. You left out the rest of the paragraph.

scrip·ture
ˈskripCHər/
noun

1. the sacred writings of Christianity contained in the Bible.
    "passages of scripture"
    • the sacred writings of another religion.

emphasis mine

So, yeah, you mean the specific scripture of a specific faith belief. Jeeze. Just say so.

Actually, you mean the sacred writings of another faith which were usurped, mistranslated, deliberately misunderstood and corrupted plus the sacred writings of the Christian faith developed much later.

Why do God Haters play the Bill Clinton game?

"It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."

That Bill Clinton incident happened in 1998. Some of the folks in their 20's might not remember the 'is' thing. It wasn't a proud day for America. That's for sure. lol

Actually, you mean the sacred writings of another faith which were usurped, mistranslated, deliberately misunderstood and corrupted plus the sacred writings of the Christian faith developed much later.

I think Book of Jeremiah was referring to the King James Bible.

Forum List

Back