The Witch or The Marxist, who would you vote for?

Who Would You Vote For

• The Bearded Marxist

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • The Witch Dabbler

Votes: 34 87.2%

• Total voters
On 9/16 Rasmussen (based on a poll from day before) had the gap as only 11 points.

Election 2010: Delaware Senate - Rasmussen Reports

This is somewhat remarkable since O'Donnell does come with some actual baggage (which is, nonetheless, over-played by the liberals, needless to say).

And the critical reporting of Coons by the Lame Stream Media has been, naturally, completely non-existent.

What might happen to the lead enjoyed by the bearded Marxist if the public got exposed to his actual fucking record?

While I don't love O'Donnell's prospects, it's silly to presume (at this still early juncture) that it's over.

I'd be more interested if the candidate in questioned had dabbled in shady land deals with known slumlords. :eusa_whistle:

Uh didn't o'donnell sell her house to a "friend"/campaign worker and then started paying him rent money out of her campaign money so she could live there??

Now that is shady.

I'd be more interested if the candidate in questioned had dabbled in shady land deals with known slumlords. :eusa_whistle:

Uh didn't o'donnell sell her house to a "friend"/campaign worker and then started paying him rent money out of her campaign money so she could live there??

Now that is shady.

Didn't you masturbate to a picture of O'Donnell wearing a wide-brim witch hat?

See that?

I "asked" a "question." So it MUST be true, wouldn't YOU say?

I ask because you just did the same thing to candidate O'Donnell.

You must be GREATLY relieved to realize that asking a "question" isn't the same as offering proof.

As I understand it, she used that house (a portion of it) as campaign headquarters.* And to the extent this is accurate (I didn't verify any of this, and you didn't try, either), then it would appear that she did nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Yes, O'Donnell's rating have plummeted and they are continuing to plummet. Yes, divecon is wrong.
lets review the facts
you made a claim O'Donnell was behind by 18 points
sources linked by several posters have shown that at no time has O'Donnell been 18 points behind
yet somehow you think that makes ME wrong

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yes, O'Donnell's rating have plummeted and they are continuing to plummet. Yes, divecon is wrong.
lets review the facts
you made a claim O'Donnell was behind by 18 points
sources linked by several posters have shown that at no time has O'Donnell been 18 points behind
yet somehow you think that makes ME wrong

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

That's because Jokey is a liar and a retard.

Forum List

Back