The Why I'm Voting For Joe Biden Thread

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I can find 500 threads ranting about all the terrible things Trump isn't doing or is doing wrong, but I could not find a single thread saying one word about all the good of Joe Biden and why they will vote for him as being much better! So I thought I better get busy and fill in all the reasons for the liberals.

1). BIDEN HAS THE LOOK AND PALLOR OF STONE LIKE A CORPSE.

bidenphases.jpg

2). BIDEN HAS THE PERSONALITY OF A DEAD SKUNK. DOES HE EVER LAUGH?

3). AT SOME POINT, BETWEEN GAFFS, AND GETTING STATEMENTS WRONG, HE WILL INSULT YOU CALLING YOU A LIAR, A HORSEFACE AND A JACKASS LOOKING LIKE HE WANTS TO JUMP ON YOU AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.

4). YOU CAN BE SURE THAT WHATEVER POSITION JOE HAS TODAY, HIS POSITION WAS 270° DIFFERENT JUST A FEW YEARS AGO.

Please feel free to add others at your discretion.

Last edited:
Because he is clean and articulate.

Well, maybe just because he is clean.

Because he is clean and articulate.
Well, maybe just because he is clean.

Well, he's certainly not articulate! Can't say I've ever seen him wash either. There are dead skin cells flaking off him everywhere. He has age spots all over his face. And any time he hugs, kisses or smells someone, they pull away.

He must have the smell of that 30 year old coat in your closet you haven't worn since high school.

I can find 500 threads ranting about all the terrible things Trump isn't doing or is doing wrong, but I could not find a single thread saying one word about all the good of Joe Biden and why they will vote for him as being much better! So I thought I better get busy and fill in all the reasons for the liberals.

BIDEN HAS THE LOOK AND PALLOR OF STONE LIKE A CORPSE.

View attachment 311961
View attachment 311961 View attachment 311961

BIDEN HAS THE PERSONALITY OF A DEAD SKUNK. DOES HE EVER LAUGH?

View attachment 311961View attachment 311961 View attachment 311961

AT SOME POINT, BETWEEN GAFFS, AND GETTING STATEMENTS WRONG, HE WILL INSULT YOU CALLING YOU A LIAR, A HORSEFACE AND A JACKASS LOOKING LIKE HE WANTS TO JUMP ON YOU AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.

View attachment 311961 View attachment 311961 View attachment 311961

YOU CAN BE SURE THAT WHATEVER POSITION JOE HAS TODAY, HIS POSITION WAS 270° DIFFERENT JUST A FEW YEARS AGO.

View attachment 311961 View attachment 311961 View attachment 311961

Because he can bet me in a pushup contest!

Don't forget that Biden can cure cancer...

Plus, if you're a female, he'll let you use his "tittie warmers" at no charge!!!
2xj6xf.jpg

Have seen many on this forum say they will vote for anyone because it is not Trump. No thought, no understanding. Just partisan it is a democrat and not Trump.

And people wonder why I consider some to be way to low IQ.

If I were a Democrat, I would vote for Joe Biden because he's the only choice the DNC foisted upon me. All the better candidates were forced out of the race.

If I were a Democrat, I would vote for Joe Biden because he's the only choice the DNC foisted upon me. All the better candidates were forced out of the race.

Yeahbut I've still not heard ONE POLICY decision of Biden's that any democrat holds way better over Trump's! Assuming Joe even DOES IT once in office!

BIDEN HAS THE LOOK AND PALLOR OF STONE LIKE A CORPSE.

View attachment 311961

BIDEN HAS THE PERSONALITY OF A DEAD SKUNK. DOES HE EVER LAUGH?

AT SOME POINT, BETWEEN GAFFS, AND GETTING STATEMENTS WRONG, HE WILL INSULT YOU CALLING YOU A LIAR, A HORSEFACE AND A JACKASS LOOKING LIKE HE WANTS TO JUMP ON YOU AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.

YOU CAN BE SURE THAT WHATEVER POSITION JOE HAS TODAY, HIS POSITION WAS 270° DIFFERENT JUST A FEW YEARS AGO.

based on joes comments and threats to many people its clear he is what red flag laws were meant for,,,

he needs his guns taken before he shoots through the door at the next amway salesmen

and if he wins how can he have access too the football

Yeahbut I've still not heard ONE POLICY decision of Biden's that any democrat holds way better over Trump's! Assuming Joe even DOES IT once in office!

Me neither. Anyone who thinks some Democrat is going to swoop in and fix the problems this country is facing, is a complete idiot. President Trump may not be perfect but regardless of whether he won in 2016, we would still be facing the same problems. The Wuhan virus and the oil wars would have still happened even if Hilary had been elected, and we would be in far worse shape than we are now.

Forum List

Back