The Whoopie Cow Incident On The View.Well,Should ABC Fire Her?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Now, lets say something like this happened on "Outnumbered". A Conservative Host gets into a Pow-wow over President Trump with a liberal guest, the argument reaches "Defcon-Five" and in the end the host tells the liberal to get the F off the set.
Now, do you think all of the other networks would be demanding Fox to fire that host?
But with ABC, it's no big deal. That's Just Whoopie.
:aargh:

Now, lets say something like this happened on "Outnumbered". A Conservative Host gets into a Pow-wow over President Trump with a liberal guest, the argument reaches "Defcon-Five" and in the end the host tells the liberal to get the F off the set.
Now, do you think all of the other networks would be demanding Fox to fire that host?
She should get a raise. First time anybody’s stood up to that dumb hoe Pirro.

Liberals have no shame, ethics or moral clarity.

That idiot bitch is a text book case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

whoopie proved to the world that she is a racist, yet everyone else in the world is a racist according to her, well, except joyblowhard.

No, she shouldn't be fired, but your thread should be merged with the one I just replied to not an hour ago.

BTW, I see heated arguments like that on Fox and CNN all the time. Whoopi made a rant. If she weren't a black liberal who gets under your thin skins all the time for speaking the truth, this wouldn't be "newsworthy." Just another heated political argument.
Pirro asks for it with her highly confrontational style. So she got it. Big deal.

No, she shouldn't be fired, but your thread should be merged with the one I just replied to not an hour ago.

BTW, I see heated arguments like that on Fox and CNN all the time. Whoopi made a rant. If she weren't a black liberal who gets under your thin skins all the time for speaking the truth, this wouldn't be "newsworthy." Just another heated political argument.
Pirro asks for it with her highly confrontational style. So she got it. Big deal.
O come on!
Pirro said we need open discussions, and the libtards just shouted her down, would not allow her to finish a thought and acted like the self serving bitches that they are.
You have NEVER, I repeat NEVER have seen a liberal thrown off because of their opinion.

O come on!
Pirro said we need open discussions, and the libtards just shouted her down, would not allow her to finish a thought and acted like the self serving bitches that they are.
You have NEVER, I repeat NEVER have seen a liberal thrown off because of their opinion.
Pirro led this encounter by telling Whoopi she was suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. That, folks, is an insult, plain and simple. Whoopi defended her position, and then yeah, she got pissed that Pirro basically called her nuts.

O come on!
She wasn't thrown off. She stalked off, cursing at all and sundry, when Whoopie walked off to cool off.

Another side of the story. I would like to remind you that the original OP link is an article from Breitbart citing an anonymous source. Whoopi did tell her to fuck off. But poor dear ladylike Pirro was not that, either.

After the confrontation, Pirro then “called everybody at the table a name I cannot repeat on TV,” Goldberg said.

“And said it front of the audience,” she added.

The Academy Award winner said she stepped off stage to calm down when Pirro confronted her.

"She could have just passed me, she didn’t need to stop,” Goldberg said. “But she stopped and put a finger in my face and yelled ‘I’ve done more for victims then you ever will.’”

Goldberg then confirmed Pirro’s story that she had told her “F--k you.”

“Yes, I did say it. I did say it,” Goldberg said. “But I did not spit on her. I did not intimidate her.”

Pirro was not chased out of studio like “a dog,” Goldberg said.

“But she did leave here cursing at the people who booked the show, she left here cursing at the guys who do security for the show,” Goldberg said.

Goldberg returned to work to finish another segment and apologized for losing her temper.

She said Friday that show has celebrated hearing from people with different opinions for nearly two decades.

“You cannot come and call people names, you cannot point at people and you cannot do this to people,” Goldberg said, leaning over the table. “And people who know Jeanine know exactly what I’m talking about. They know that she likes to stir it up. I rarely get stirred up … and I did apologize.”

Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff

OldLady Why did Le Whoopie not the leave the country like she said she would?

Bye, Felicia!

A woman is only as good as her word as well.

OldLady Why did Le Whoopie not the leave the country like she said she would?

Bye, Felicia!

A woman is only as good as her word as well.
You'd have to ask her. I swore if Maine reelected Paul Lepage, I was moving to fucking Canada, too. But here I am.

Another side of the story. I would like to remind you that the original OP link is an article from Breitbart citing an anonymous source. Whoopi did tell her to fuck off. But poor dear ladylike Pirro was not that, either.

After the confrontation, Pirro then “called everybody at the table a name I cannot repeat on TV,” Goldberg said.
Libtards always fall back on that shit!
“And said it front of the audience,” she added.

The Academy Award winner said she stepped off stage to calm down when Pirro confronted her.

"She could have just passed me, she didn’t need to stop,” Goldberg said. “But she stopped and put a finger in my face and yelled ‘I’ve done more for victims then you ever will.’”
PIRRO SAID WHOOPI WAS IN HER FACE SCREAMING FUC YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
Goldberg then confirmed Pirro’s story that she had told her “F--k you.”

“Yes, I did say it. I did say it,” Goldberg said. “But I did not spit on her. I did not intimidate her.”

Pirro was not chased out of studio like “a dog,” Goldberg said.

YES SHE WAS
“But she did leave here cursing at the people who booked the show, she left here cursing at the guys who do security for the show,” Goldberg said.

Goldberg returned to work to finish another segment and apologized for losing her temper.
NO SHE DIDN’T, SHE ACTUALLY ACTED PROUD OF HERSELF!
She said Friday that show has celebrated hearing from people with different opinions for nearly two decades.

SHE’S A FUCKING LIAR
“You cannot come and call people names, you cannot point at people and you cannot do this to people,” Goldberg said, leaning over the table. “And people who know Jeanine know exactly what I’m talking about. They know that she likes to stir it up. I rarely get stirred up … and I did apologize.”
SHE KNOWS SHE DONE WRONG!
Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff

Forum List

Back