The White Party vs. The Minority Party...is that where we’re headed?

Let’s just cut to the chase...fuck it. They’ll really be no diluted GOP or DNC....
As the DNC builds its 21st century constituency around American hating illegals, Mexicans and Alphabet Wacks. The GOP will strengthen its foundation with Patriotic Whites...only makes sense right?
I would venture a guess this dynamic will create an opportunity for a legitimate Independent Party to develop and take shape.
Your thoughts?

At the rate white women (including some of your wives and girlfriends) are happily mating with black men, I'd be careful about going down this path.
:bye1:

Gop is not the “white party” it’s the “racist party”. All there taking points revolve around hate . Hate of brown people , woman, the poor , other countries, freedom .

Liberal Dictionary:
======================================
Hate - truth.

The Democratic Party now consists of the following groups of Voters:

1) Most Blacks
2) Most Hispanics
3) All professional Porch Sitters on the Federal Government Plantation
4) Pinheads and Loons in the rotting cities of the north
5) Almost all Federal Government Employees
6) Illegal Aliens
7) The Recently Deceased
8) The Mentally Deranged
9) Almost all Homosexuals and those who can't figure out what sex they are

There is much overlap among these groups, but its close to 50% IF they have enough money on election day to pay the Porch Sitters to go vote, and it is kind of expensive to get the Recently Deceased all voted.

The fastest way to get to 51 per cent for sure is to open up the borders....and encourage the Mexicans to invade...which is exactly what Obama did...in Gross and Criminal Violation of his Oath to enforce the laws.

The Obama Democrat Party's National Policy as it stands today is, essentially:

USE MEXICANS TO TURN TEXAS BLUE.

So, yea its ugly and going to get uglier. Heartland Americans aren't just going to roll over.

I live in the reddest of the red..Idaho--and let me tell you..most folks here would read your post and howl with laughter. I won't count all the obvious lies and stupid, inbred propaganda in your post..suffice it to say...that you don't know shyte about middle America. We value compromise and civility.

Thank you for your comments. I wish you would give the good Idahoans a copy of my post. It would please me to know I have entertained them, and perhaps educated them to some of the things going on outside of Idaho.

I can count the lies in my post for you...since you don't feel up to it. There are Zero. There are some things you can argue with....like Illegals voting, but I very much believe it---that they do vote...a huge amount in Cali-Mexico. These are Opinions and this board is for the expression of them.

I will admit to Incivility. It is an internet board with anonymous posters---and that most certainly encourages Incivility, but it also encourages Candor....and I have made a calculated decision that Candor is more valuable to me when I come here than Civility. I too am from a Red State and I couldn't and wouldn't talk that way to most of my friends either. It is what I believe, and, after eight years of a Marxist President, and with more Anchor Babies born this year in America than were born to Americans, Fuck Civility on an anonymous internet board---you liberal cocksuckers have pissed me off. I think way too many of you are driven by jealousy, that you are fundamentally dishonest, poorly educated, yet you also think you are possessed of some moral and intellectual superiority over Conservatives.

So---Admit to Incivility. I will try to do better. How about this for a start?

Kiss my Ass, Please!

1) Most Blacks
2) Most Hispanics
6) Illegal Aliens
7) The Recently Deceased
8) The Mentally Deranged

There is much overlap among these groups, but its close to 50% IF they have enough money on election day to pay the Porch Sitters to go vote, and it is kind of expensive to get the Recently Deceased all voted.

The fastest way to get to 51 per cent for sure is to open up the borders....and encourage the Mexicans to invade...which is exactly what Obama did...in Gross and Criminal Violation of his Oath to enforce the laws.

So, yea its ugly and going to get uglier. Heartland Americans aren't just going to roll over.

I live in the reddest of the red..Idaho--and let me tell you..most folks here would read your post and howl with laughter. I won't count all the obvious lies and stupid, inbred propaganda in your post..suffice it to say...that you don't know shyte about middle America. We value compromise and civility.

Thank you for your comments. I wish you would give the good Idahoans a copy of my post. It would please me to know I have entertained them, and perhaps educated them to some of the things going on outside of Idaho.

I can count the lies in my post for you...since you don't feel up to it. There are Zero. There are some things you can argue with....like Illegals voting, but I very much believe it---that they do vote...a huge amount in Cali-Mexico. These are Opinions and this board is for the expression of them.

I will admit to Incivility. It is an internet board with anonymous posters---and that most certainly encourages Incivility, but it also encourages Candor....and I have made a calculated decision that Candor is more valuable to me when I come here than Civility. I too am from a Red State and I couldn't and wouldn't talk that way to most of my friends either. It is what I believe, and, after eight years of a Marxist President, and with more Anchor Babies born this year in America than were born to Americans, Fuck Civility on an anonymous internet board---you liberal cocksuckers have pissed me off. I think way too many of you are driven by jealousy, that you are fundamentally dishonest, poorly educated, yet you also think you are possessed of some moral and intellectual superiority over Conservatives.

So---Admit to Incivility. I will try to do better. How about this for a start?

Kiss my Ass, Please!
LoL...sure, living down to my expectations is always fun. I enjoy my share of confirmation bias along with the rest of us, I guess. You do make a few errors--one being that I'm a liberal--for one, I'd deport every illegal today..if I had the magic wand. I'm also a staunch supporter of the 2nd. You say that there are more anchor babies born in America this year than those born to American citizens? Would love to see proof of that..in a non-partisan link.

Your errors...you cannot know who is a homosexual and who is not..therefore, you cannot with any degree of accuracy state which party they belong to..or if they belong to any at all. Certainly, the Republican has it's gay members..more than you'd like, I expect.

Not sure how I missed Obama opening up our borders to unlimited emigration from Mexico..seems unlikely..given the number of illegals he deported. I did disagree with his immigration non-policy..but it was not different that any of the past Presidents in recent years..republican of democrat--or Trump... for that matter. He yaks a good game..but I'm not seeing a whole of of real difference..like going after all the employers..a few here and there..but basically..same as it ever was. The whole sanctuary city thing is a distraction..the fed could march in and start mass deportations now--but they lack the will..too scared of political consequences..so there it is.

the rest of your post was just gratuitous insult and ignorant posturing..but as you say..this is the place for it.

Ps..found it...Anchor Baby Population in U.S. Exceeds One Year of American Births - Breitbart
"The number of United States-born children who were given birthright citizenship despite at least one of their parents being an illegal alien living in the country now outnumbers one year of all American births."

So...total amount of all anchor babies born=all American babies born in one year--meh. Quite a bit different than how you put it...but exaggeration for effect..is also part of this forum. You would have done better just posting the stat..60,000 anchor babies born every year--but I guess that didn't have the punch you wanted, eh?

If one of the parents is a citizen..then the baby is legal---these cases are counted along with the birthright citizenship cases--so kinda counting your apples along with your oranges.

BTW..yes, I'd do away with birthright citizenship...if I could.

Nah....if I started kissing every ass I came into contact with here..my lips would get chapped.

iu

Last edited:

1) Most Blacks
2) Most Hispanics
6) Illegal Aliens
7) The Recently Deceased
8) The Mentally Deranged

The actual number one democrat ethnic groups is jews though. And they manipulate the other groups to conform to their agenda.

Let’s just cut to the chase...fuck it. They’ll really be no diluted GOP or DNC....
As the DNC builds its 21st century constituency around American hating illegals, Mexicans and Alphabet Wacks. The GOP will strengthen its foundation with Patriotic Whites...only makes sense right?
I would venture a guess this dynamic will create an opportunity for a legitimate Independent Party to develop and take shape.
Your thoughts?

At the rate white women (including some of your wives and girlfriends) are happily mating with black men, I'd be careful about going down this path.

Haha...that's kind of true.
I see those disgusting, fat, sloppy, pale skinned white trash women with short burgundy hair with Black guys quite often. We call them coal burners.

1) Most Blacks
2) Most Hispanics
6) Illegal Aliens
7) The Recently Deceased
8) The Mentally Deranged

You're so full of shit....I have a place in Montana and many friends there..they would all agree that he is perfectly on point...your filthy, white trash circle of Liberal friends aren't suppose to approve...that's kind of the point.

Your thoughts?
White people are in decline around the world! Get used to it racist MF. The Gop is just about done and the dems are so so.
Cheers white genocide but has the stupidity to call someone else racist for being against that. Oh the irony.

1) Most Blacks
2) Most Hispanics
6) Illegal Aliens
7) The Recently Deceased
8) The Mentally Deranged

You're so full of shit....I have a place in Montana and many friends there..they would all agree that he is perfectly on point...your filthy, white trash circle of Liberal friends aren't suppose to approve...that's kind of the point.
**yawn** Why is it that you losers always assume that someone who disagrees with your bullshit is a lib? Montana is not Idaho..they mate with sheep up there in Montana...granted..only the white ones.

Being Conservative does not have to mean being full of hate and bile. It does not have to be racist--but I guess that sort of thing is lost on you. Now the alt/right is something else again..but they're just a flash in the pan..soon to be laughed out of town...and back under the rocks from whence they came.

iu

1) Most Blacks
2) Most Hispanics
6) Illegal Aliens
7) The Recently Deceased
8) The Mentally Deranged

**yawn** Why is it that you losers always assume that someone who disagrees with your bullshit is a lib? Montana is not Idaho..they mate with sheep up there in Montana...granted..only the white ones.

Being Conservative does not have to mean being full of hate and bile. It does not have to be racist--but I guess that sort of thing is lost on you. Now the alt/right is something else again..but they're just a flash in the pan..soon to be laughed out of town...and back under the rocks from whence they came.

iu

A post or two ago....shamelessly in this very thread...you valued Civility...and now you are are accusing people you don't even know of having sex with sheep just because they are from Montana.

And, in my last post, I stupidly neglected Hypocrisy as one of the key reasons I have utter Contempt for liberals.

Your thoughts?

Eugenics at work. I sure don't want weak genes in the white blood pool. Good riddance.

1) Most Blacks
2) Most Hispanics
6) Illegal Aliens
7) The Recently Deceased
8) The Mentally Deranged

iu

You’re saying lots of words but you’re really not saying anything...Let’s hear you stop with the circle talk....I’m curious...I’d like to hear your opinion. What of my “bullshit” do you disagree with? What did I say that was “racist” and “hateful”?
Did I cast too much clarity over things with my candid style? Do you prefer someone to beat around the bush, disguise shit and polish it off?

Anyone who sees a couple and, instead of hoping they are happy together, becomes distraught over what color one or both of them are is failing at life.

Since both race and sex have come into play in this discussion, I would have to say, as a white woman, that I am completely flummoxed as to why white "conservative" Republican men have tried so hard in the past few years to alienate white women (and all women, actually). This seems to be one of the chief goals on their agenda.

Lysistrata, do you date an Afro-American by any chance, and if so can you be more specific as to why? And are you fat with tatoos? I will be honest, when banging a broad with tats, it is an issue. Thank Jesus for Viagra. And folks, what is up with broads having stupid writings as tatoos. I would rather see a dragon or some other image while trying to maintain an erection than some idiotic, cliched, or more likely, unknown and stupid phrase tatooed on a broad.

Last edited:

1) Most Blacks
2) Most Hispanics
6) Illegal Aliens
7) The Recently Deceased
8) The Mentally Deranged

iu

A post or two ago....shamelessly in this very thread...you valued Civility...and now you are are accusing people you don't even know of having sex with sheep just because they are from Montana.

And, in my last post, I stupidly neglected Hypocrisy as one of the key reasons I have utter Contempt for liberals.

***laughs*** Not big on humor, are you? The guy who told me to kiss his ass..now chiding me for lack of civility..and hypocrisy? Perhaps you should read your own posts..apply the same standards you ascribe to yourself..and move along, lil doggie, move along.

BTW..still not getting that I'm not a lib? Why is that? Are you incapable of grasping nuance?

I also note..that you seem incapable of responding to any of the points I made in my previous post to you..as I debunked your post in detail and rebutted your arguments--not really a surprise. Weak sauce.

Last edited:

1) Most Blacks
2) Most Hispanics
6) Illegal Aliens
7) The Recently Deceased
8) The Mentally Deranged

iu

You’re saying lots of words but you’re really not saying anything...Let’s hear you stop with the circle talk....I’m curious...I’d like to hear your opinion. What of my “bullshit” do you disagree with? What did I say that was “racist” and “hateful”?
Did I cast too much clarity over things with my candid style? Do you prefer someone to beat around the bush, disguise shit and polish it off?
I would characterize your remarks about "coal-burners' as both..wouldn't you? No, if you are being as honest about yourself and your beliefs as you can be..that's cool. I don't see that as 'clarity' because I find your views to be hate filled propaganda, for the most part.

It is curious that you see me as 'talking around in circles' when I see my posts as being quite clear.

How you see the world is all about you..and not so much about the world. I'm not going to engage in an itemized tit-for tat series of posts about your views..because, as you say, I'm here for the entertainment value. No minds are going to be changed...nothing is at stake.

Lysistrata, do you date an Afro-American by any chance, and if so can you be more specific as to why?
I'm not dating anybody. However, if I met a man whom I liked who was of African descent, why not if he was an enjoyable companion? Men are not fungible any more than women are. And we are talking about intimate relationships and spending a lot of time together, not politics.
I saw a cute story on the BBC yesterday, about a black man and a white woman who met during the British war effort in WWII. They have hit their 70-year wedding anniversary. There was also a story about a Scotsman, a university professor, who tweeted a photo of himself in full Scots dress, including kilt, standing with his wife of 40 years, posing at the Queen's garden party. His wife is from Ghana, and was wearing a dress made from traditional Kente cloth.

Indeed Black chicks love me usually (unless they are hopelessly ugly and have given up on finding a White guy). That said, Lysistrata, can you post a pic to see what we working with! To be honest, I know some post menopausal White females sometimes have boobs grow huge, but I am more interested in a big butt. Post a pic. Let's see what we got! Holla.

Lysistrata, do you date an Afro-American by any chance, and if so can you be more specific as to why? And are you fat with tatoos? I will be honest, when banging a broad with tats, it is an issue. Thank Jesus for Viagra. And folks, what is up with broads having stupid writings as tatoos. I would rather see a dragon or some other image while trying to maintain an erection than some idiotic, cliched, or more likely, unknown and stupid phrase tatooed on a broad.

Fat? Tattoos? Are you kidding? I can't stand tatoos on either men or women. I think that they look trashy. I really don't like this fad. Your crude references to "banging" and a "broad" indicate that you were not brought up the same way I was. Nobody in my family and neighborhood ever spoke like that. My late father was a dignified gentleman until the day he died.

Forum List

Back