The White Party vs. The Minority Party...is that where we’re headed?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Let’s just cut to the chase...fuck it. They’ll really be no diluted GOP or DNC....
As the DNC builds its 21st century constituency around American hating illegals, Mexicans and Alphabet Wacks. The GOP will strengthen its foundation with Patriotic Whites...only makes sense right?
I would venture a guess this dynamic will create an opportunity for a legitimate Independent Party to develop and take shape.
Your thoughts?

Shit stain accelerated this divide and the general laws of nature require it to continue until it breaks.

Shit sure does travel full circle and cycles always cycle...don’t they?
I suppose we should have saw this coming a long time ago.

Shit stain accelerated this divide and the general laws of nature require it to continue until it breaks.

Shit sure does travel full circle and cycles always cycle...don’t they?
I suppose we should have saw this coming a long time ago.
It's like a rubber band. It will either regather or break. The Communists aka Democrats want it to break.

The divide is not between blacks and whites to any real degree, except as magnified by media.

The actual divide is between Americans and Progressives, both Democrat and Republican, and it becomes more exquisitely defined every day.

That's where the fault line is located.

The White Party vs. The Minority Party...is that where we’re headed?

Isn't the "White Party" really just a racially tinged euphemism for The Majority Party? So that leaves us with the Majority Party vs, the Minority Party. Why is that a GOOD THING when the Democrats tout that loser Hillary had more popular votes, thus being the MAJORITY, but suddenly becomes a bad (and racist) thing when the Republicans win, and rather than being the majority, they become rascist?

The divide is not between blacks and whites to any real degree, except as magnified by media.

The actual divide is between Americans and Progressives, both Democrat and Republican, and it becomes more exquisitely defined every day.

That’s trivial....the DNC is insisting on the compartmentalization of all groups causing a “fault line” between many...Decency vs. Indecency, Working Class vs. Welfare Class and White vs. Minority. (which I thought would draw the greatest interest..lol)

That’s trivial....the DNC is insisting on the compartmentalization of all groups causing a “fault line” between many

It's their standard MO. Has been for at least a century.

Let’s just cut to the chase...fuck it. They’ll really be no diluted GOP or DNC....
As the DNC builds its 21st century constituency around American hating illegals, Mexicans and Alphabet Wacks. The GOP will strengthen its foundation with Patriotic Whites...only makes sense right?
I would venture a guess this dynamic will create an opportunity for a legitimate Independent Party to develop and take shape.
Your thoughts?
I think that's what's going to happen with President Trump. How far will the establishment GOP bend before they either break and become a working class whites populist party OR try to revolt and keep the GOP from becoming that? If they fight back and win then the white working class abandons the GOP as its already abandoned the Democrat party and stands with President Trump and his new America First Populist Party.

Your thoughts?
White people are in decline around the world! Get used to it racist MF. The Gop is just about done and the dems are so so.

Your thoughts?
We have MANY "legitimate 3rd Parties."

And it's not White vs Minority, it's Constitutionalists vs Progressives.
Takers vs Producers.

Where the races line up along this divide is up to them.

Your thoughts?

We're already there. Any white person who votes for a Democrat is certifiably insane. Democrats have already anounced their intention to carry out genocide against whites.

Your thoughts?

We're already there. Any white person who votes for a Democrat is certifiably insane. Democrats have already anounced their intention to carry out genocide against whites.

I totally agree with you....most are just too paranoid to admit to themselves. I’m thinking many will wait until it’s too late to sack-up, realize it and take action.

totally agree with you....most are just too paranoid to admit to themselves. I’m thinking many will wait until it’s too late to sack-up, realize it and take action
Then look to South Africa/Zimbabwe. There is our future. Thank a 'tard.

Your thoughts?
White people are in decline around the world! Get used to it racist MF. The Gop is just about done and the dems are so so.

Shit, I hope you’re wrong bud...and you should too.
How are your dependent pet humans gonna eat?
Have you been to nations ran by OTW’s? (Other Than Whites)

The Democratic Party now consists of the following groups of Voters:

1) Most Blacks
2) Most Hispanics
3) All professional Porch Sitters on the Federal Government Plantation
4) Pinheads and Loons in the rotting cities of the north
5) Almost all Federal Government Employees
6) Illegal Aliens
7) The Recently Deceased
8) The Mentally Deranged
9) Almost all Homosexuals and those who can't figure out what sex they are

There is much overlap among these groups, but its close to 50% IF they have enough money on election day to pay the Porch Sitters to go vote, and it is kind of expensive to get the Recently Deceased all voted.

The fastest way to get to 51 per cent for sure is to open up the borders....and encourage the Mexicans to invade...which is exactly what Obama did...in Gross and Criminal Violation of his Oath to enforce the laws.

The Obama Democrat Party's National Policy as it stands today is, essentially:

USE MEXICANS TO TURN TEXAS BLUE.

So, yea its ugly and going to get uglier. Heartland Americans aren't just going to roll over.

Forum List

Back