The white mans psychosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are questions that just are not important. No one IS BEING OWNED now. No one is BEING DENIED an education now. We need leaders who look to our future...not our past.

They need leaders who will denounce their extremely self destructive culture.
But as soon as one tries....they immediately denounce them and call them Uncle Toms.
Can that change...if so, how?

It can only change from within.
MLK said.... "

Believe in yourself and believe that you are somebody... Nobody else can do this for us. No document can do this for us...
If the Negro is to be free, he must move down into the inner resources of his own soul and sign with a pen and ink of self-assertive manhood his own emancipation proclamation.

Don’t let anybody take your manhood....

I am afraid that if MLK was born 30 years later...he couldn't be a leader in the black community. He would be denounced by them.

I love how whites try parroting king. You do understand that he made those statements as part of a speech whereby he stated that he was going to DC and demand that the government begin putting money into programs in the black community and into rebuilding the black community.

He said that we were going to Washington to get our check. That part of the speech you seem be unable to post.

And that what we see as a classic disconnect from reality. Another example of white psychosis.

King would be the same leader now as he was then. Your imaginary King never existed.

I told you it was about him wanting money.

Those are questions that just are not important. No one IS BEING OWNED now. No one is BEING DENIED an education now. We need leaders who look to our future...not our past.

But as soon as one tries....they immediately denounce them and call them Uncle Toms.

Uncle Toms are not leaders. They are blacks who have been psychologically scarred by racism to the extent they feel they must seek and maintain the approval of whites. They are the example of self hate and self destruction whites say they are trying to stop. We have plenty of leaders and whites don't get to pick who we chose to follow.

If I was white and did not suffer from psychosis, I would not be talking about the black self destructive culture. I would be able to look at my own culture and see the self destruction in it.
I think both races are self destructing. And that is due to their eagerness to confine themselves to their own race rather than one person in a quest for the best America has to offer. Maybe you asre black and I am white. What determines how we stand in this nation is that we have to think of ourselves as brothers instead of enemies. Black is not right. White is not right. When we are both citizens of a great country, we are both right...or getting there.

No whites were the ones confining things. Blacks did not fight to segregate ourselves from whites, the civil tights fights were about inclusion. The fights of today are still about inclusion. It's time whites, specifically white conservatives stopped with this it's on both sides shit. It is not on both sides. Whites have been wrong.
So, one side is all right and one side is all wrong. I respectively disagree. When we had bussing in the schools for desegregation, that upset many blacks because the children were not attending schools in their neighborhoods. That wasn't right. For either side. I taught in the inner city and it was all races. My children in the classroom did not see color as an issue. We are getting a normal inclusion. If anything we have a barrier of "haves" and "have nots". It's not color..it is a culture that has to change. Poverty separate us. Not color.

Psychosis...70% child abandonment of children.
Psychosis...#1 cause of death in inner city under 25 group in certain communities is murder.
Psychosis...glorifying gross sexism
Psychosis...a hero is someone who takes a life, not someone who saves a life
Psychosis... no job wearing $150 tennis shoes.
Psychosis...getting a good job is for suckers
Psychosis...nothing is my fault. I am blameless.

Well the only problem with this is we realize what our problems are unlike you whites, And we understand what he root cause of our problem is. Unlike you whites. Because you commit mote than double the crimes we do. More of the violent crime, you worship people who take lives as well as organized gangsters as heroes. You have people driving 35,000 cars with no job that daddy bought for them, and believe nothing is your fault.

I don't know of anyone black who think a good job is for suckers. and don't get me started on gross sexism by whites.

Again, another example of the psychosis
Lets see 13 percent 70 percent.... whites should be committing over 5 times as much crime as blacks if were actually comparing them per capita but they dont Blacks commit half of all murders and 30 40 percent of all violent crimes and are only 13 percent of the population. Whites do not commit violent crimes at the same percentage rate as blacks BY FAR.

Psychosis...#1 cause of death in inner city under 25 group in certain communities is murder.

Well the only problem with this is we realize what our problems are unlike you whites, And we understand what he root cause of our problem is. Unlike you whites. Because you commit mote than double the crimes we do. More of the violent crime, you worship people who take lives as well as organized gangsters as heroes. You have people driving 35,000 cars with no job that daddy bought for them, and believe nothing is your fault.

I don't know of anyone black who think a good job is for suckers. and don't get me started on gross sexism by whites.

Lets see 13 percent 70 percent.... whites should be committing over 5 times as much crime as blacks if were actually comparing them per capita but they dont Blacks commit half of all murders and 30 40 percent of all violent crimes and are only 13 percent of the population. Whites do not commit violent crimes at the same percentage rate as blacks BY FAR.

Bogus.The actual number of blacks who commit murder is less than 1/100th percent of the black population. It's pretty simple math if you want to be honest about this issue. You take the number of blacks who commit murder and ten divide that against the overall black population. Now if you want to talk abut crime then we will talk about the numbers of crime committed by race without making crazy mathematical equations. Because if blacks had 5 times the population we have now, there are a lot of things we would not face that cause the problems that create crime while whites have that and still commit double the crimes. Whites commit more than 60 percent of al violent crime. That's the majority of violent crime. That should indicate a problem, Instead we get these mathematical equations and per capita excuses trying to make the smaller number the big one. This is all part of the psychosis.

Because you commit mote than double the crimes we do.

Prove it.

I think both races are self destructing. And that is due to their eagerness to confine themselves to their own race rather than one person in a quest for the best America has to offer. Maybe you asre black and I am white. What determines how we stand in this nation is that we have to think of ourselves as brothers instead of enemies. Black is not right. White is not right. When we are both citizens of a great country, we are both right...or getting there.

Them's fightin' words to the likes of this guy.
He is a monumental example of why our races are still having trouble getting along.

No they aren't fighting words. They are examples of white psychosis.

It is the white psychosis that stands in the way of us getting along.
Your peoples racism is the only thing standing in the way. Well, that and your awful destructive culture.

Bogus.The actual number of blacks who commit murder is less than 1/100th percent of the black population.
Why is murder the only bench mark for you? A very high percentages of black people commit violent crimes, and even more have records for theft. That doesnt account for the millions of black people who stole things but never got caught.

Store owners watch black people because, black people are the ones who steal from them. Its not racism; its common sense and experience. Theres a reason why black people arent considered trustworthy by every other race that exists in this nation. Its a real bummer for black people who dont steal to have a store owner hovering over them, but you can blame your own people for this terrible reputation.

Until you black people realize that pointing your finger at other people isnt going to cut it, you will continue to underachieve. You guys have a lot of growing up to do.

Last edited:

Bogus.The actual number of blacks who commit murder is less than 1/100th percent of the black population.
Why is murder the only bench mark for you? A very high percentages of black people commit violent crimes, and even more have records for theft. That doesnt account for the millions of black people who stole things but never got caught.

Store owners watch black people because, black people are the ones who steal from them. Its not racism; its common sense and experience. Theres a reason why black people arent considered trustworthy by every other race that exists in this nation. Its a real bummer for black people who dont steal to have a store owner hovering over them, but you can blame your own people for this terrible reputation.

Until you black people realize that pointing your finger at other people isnt going to cut it, you will continue to underachieve. You guys have a lot of growing up to do.

Murder is not the bench mark for me, you white people are the one who does this. There are 30 categories of crime whites led in 27 of them in the last UCR. Whites committed 70 percent of all crime in this nation and they do so on an annual basis. We will point finger because fingers need to be pointed.

Look. you guys make comments and don't prove shit. I am not going tp prove every comment I male until you guys start doing so yourselves.

You are another example of white psychosis.

Psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality. And it is a symptom of serious mental disorders. People who are psychotic may have either hallucinations or delusions.

Hallucinations are sensory experiences that occur within the absence of an actual stimulus. For example, a person having an auditory hallucination may hear their mother yelling at them when their mother isn’t around. Or someone having a visual hallucination may see something, like a person in front of them, who isn’t actually there.

The person experiencing psychosis may also have thoughts that are contrary to actual evidence. These thoughts are known as delusions.

Psychosis

We have seen some fine examples of an impaired relationship with reality by the whites who have posted in here thus far. They are prime examples of a serious mental condition.

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/

noun noun: psychosis, plural noun: psychoses

• 1. a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.
If you look at post any thread in this section you see a bunch of whites who are disconnected from the reality of how things have occurred and how they still do. Threads filled with racist stormfront troopers who then tell us that racism is not a problem anymore. Yet they don't want to face the facts.

This is a serious problem that goes past just being unwilling to accept the facts, it is a psychological problem or a mental disorder and is a dangerous one. These people have been conditioned to believe a certain way and no matte what yo will hear the same excuses from them all the time. No matter what, if you are black and talk about racism they did not own slaves. Even if you aren't talking about slavery their argument is they didn't own anyone.

They talk about violence and ignore they have the highest number of violent crime sin their own communities. They refuse to listen to those who live in white communities and tell them what they see is not so even as they haven't seen it. Thy watch a 5 second clip on TV showing a shooting and assume that's how things happen all day in that community while we are not to assume the same thing when we see a 5 second clip of a white man who has been found guilty of fucking little boys.

Look again at the definition of psychosis and when you look at these posts what you see is that contact s lost with external reality.

Now the trolls will come in here trying to make claims of me or other blacks being he psychotic ones. But we don't have to make up a mathematical equation to make claims. Or dismiss total crimes by talking about per capita. These things are all part of the psychosis.

Murder is not the bench mark for me, you white people are the one who does this. There are 30 categories of crime whites led in 27 of them in the last UCR. Whites committed 70 percent of all crime in this nation and they do so on an annual basis. We will point finger because fingers need to be pointed.

Look. you guys make comments and don't prove shit. I am not going tp prove every comment I male until you guys start doing so yourselves.

Are you seriously this stupid or are you just playing dumb? This is basic math, yet you are so confused by it.

Are you seriously this stupid or are you just playing dumb? This is basic math, yet you are so confused by it.

I understand basic math. 70 percent is larger than 26 percent and 60 percent is larger than 40 percent

Now the trolls will come in here trying to make claims of me or other blacks being he psychotic ones. But we don't have to make up a mathematical equation to make claims. Or dismiss total crimes by talking about per capita. These things are all part of the psychosis.
You're a race baiting hate monger that was paid with taxpayer money to spread your filth around the community. You are what's wrong with racism in America. We need a whole bunch less of people like you and a bunch more that don't use their skin color to justify their bigotry.

Uncle Toms are not leaders. They are blacks who have been psychologically scarred by racism to the extent they feel they must seek and maintain the approval of whites. They are the example of self hate and self destruction whites say they are trying to stop. We have plenty of leaders and whites don't get to pick who we chose to follow.

If I was white and did not suffer from psychosis, I would not be talking about the black self destructive culture. I would be able to look at my own culture and see the self destruction in it.
The thing is it's you who is the emotionally scarred mental cripple. Not blacks that did well for themselves. They focused on jobs, family, living prudently and bettering themselves. Something foreign to you.

I understand basic math. 70 percent is larger than 26 percent and 60 percent is larger than 40 percent
You THINK you understand basic math, but you just failed at solving the simplest math problem.

The thing is it's you who is the emotionally scarred mental cripple. Not blacks that did well for themselves. They focused on jobs, family, living prudently and bettering themselves. Something foreign to you.

Nah. I am a college educated professional who worked in human services for 32 years. You really might want t check yourself because you've been the one using your color to express bigotry. But again, you are an example of the psychosis. I've worked since I was 9 until I turned 54. That's 45 years. You really need to quit listening to those alt right radio talk shows you fucking idiot.

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/

• 1. a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.
If you look at post any thread in this section you see a bunch of whites who are disconnected from the reality of how things have occurred and how they still do. Threads filled with racist stormfront troopers who then tell us that racism is not a problem anymore. Yet they don't want to face the facts.

This is a serious problem that goes past just being unwilling to accept the facts, it is a psychological problem or a mental disorder and is a dangerous one. These people have been conditioned to believe a certain way and no matte what yo will hear the same excuses from them all the time. No matter what, if you are black and talk about racism they did not own slaves. Even if you aren't talking about slavery their argument is they didn't own anyone.

They talk about violence and ignore they have the highest number of violent crime sin their own communities. They refuse to listen to those who live in white communities and tell them what they see is not so even as they haven't seen it. Thy watch a 5 second clip on TV showing a shooting and assume that's how things happen all day in that community while we are not to assume the same thing when we see a 5 second clip of a white man who has been found guilty of fucking little boys.

Look again at the definition of psychosis and when you look at these posts what you see is that contact s lost with external reality.

no one, alive, in America can legally own another person, so it's a clear fact.
you are not and never have been a slave, you don't know anyone that was and you don't know anyone that knew anyone that was.

plz provide links proving that the highest crime areas are in mostly white areas.

then look at your definition, look in a mirror, back to the definition, then wonder; What kind of dunce am I?

The Color of Crime, 2016 Revised Edition

By Edwin S. Rubenstein, M.A., New Century Foundation

Major Findings

• The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting” — defined as firing a bullet that hits someone — a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
  • Both violent and non-violent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with “depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.

your time would be better served trying to solve these problems instead of placing blame where it doesn't belong.

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/

Is English your second language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back