And they say blacks have low IQ's.....read on

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Just about every internet scam going on these days, streams out of the African continent.....Nigerian scammers are dubbed “Yahoo boys” because of their onetime fondness for using Yahoo email accounts (many have now switched to Gmail). In Ghana, they’re known as Sakawa Boys, “sakawa” being a Ghanaian term for internet fraud.
How A Billion-Dollar Internet Scam Is Breaking Hearts And Bank Accounts
Criminal networks defraud lonely people around the world with false promises of love and romance.

Teach a man to fish, he learns to eat for life....ah, but teach a ****** how to use the internet and he learns how to "FEAST" for life.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Not ALL Blacks have low IQ's, but the average IQ of African Blacks is in the 70 range. African Americans 85-90.

Which is not to say that there are no very bright black Africans (like Barak Obama Sr). There just aren't a lot of them to go around.

Your title suggests that it isnt true that black people have lower IQs on average. That is a lie.

And look who she HONORS -- not scientists, philosophers or businessmen, but SCAMMERS AND THIEVES.

Is this character flaw genetic? Seems to be.

Not ALL Blacks have low IQ's, but the average IQ of African Blacks is in the 70 range. African Americans 85-90.

Which is not to say that there are no very bright black Africans (like Barak Obama Sr). There just aren't a lot of them to go around.

Obama is half white & RAISED ONLY by whites. You guys know if he was 100% black the closest he would've gotten to the White house was visitor or butler! :laugh:

I think the OP is saying blacks are less intelligent than Whitey, but are way more prone to lying which is consistent with reality.

holy shit......you did not mention trump at all.....did you finally realize how futile your trump bullshit is?...........

That doesn't make trump any less of a shitstain. Much like the shitstains that voted for him.
you have no idea why i said this do you?....

The words speak for themselves without some indication otherwise.
they only speak for themselves if you know why i said it,which apparently you have no idea....

Forum List

Back