The White House Correspondent's dinner

This event gives the corrupt ruling class an opportunity to joke about the corruption they perpetuate.
Anymore it is only an elitist 'Fuck You' to American voters, many whom are too stupid to perceive it.

Not funny.

Trump didn't need to be an asshole to be attacked by the corrupt Democrat controlled media.
All he needed to be is a Republican.
But he doubled down on the asshole part just to make sure. MAGAs care more about "getting" the libs than anything. Well, now they got them, and can't let go

I suppose Biden could have made it more enjoyable for MAGAs by making fun of handicaped reporters, or gold star families like trump does, but Biden has too much dignity and class to do that.
Like telling a Guy in a Wheel Chair to STAND UP? ......Oh excuse me....
that was Biden who did that!

The White House Correspondent's dinner was a story of doom & gloom by the worst President in history. It has become a lovefest of the mainstream media, the propaganda arm of the democrat party, & the democrats & their leadership.It was discouraging, depressing & predictable. Bashing Fox News, & Donald Trump & Republicans & conservatism was the main subject.
The country is less free, more divided & more in disarray & turmoil than ever before, yet this was part of what Biden said:

"When I ran for President four years ago, I said we are in a battle for the soul of America – and we still are. The question we are facing is whether in the years ahead we have more freedom or less freedom, more rights or fewer," he said in the video.

"Every generation of Americans has faced a moment when they’ve had to defend democracy, stand up for our personal freedoms, and stand up for our right to vote and our civil rights. This is ours. Let’s finish the job," Biden continued.
Many " correspondents" were clapping & cheering Biden on.
Instead of addressing main issues, the man claims he is in a battle for the soul of America.
As is typical, when he was speaking, he sounded like a failed preacher rather than President of America & the leader of the free world.
How embarrassing, how shameful & pitiful

Yeah the FBI Censors Progressive political enemies, raid the former President; that can only mean we are more free under the Biden Reich

You hit the nail on the head. People have said this for a long time and a continuing reduced percentage of the population realizes it. You proved there is a central command pushing agendas. Every day the marching orders are giving out. And then the local stations who the gruesome news for their ratings which is in part do the propaganda they spew that causes it.

Forum List

Back