The Weaponization Of January 6

The poor people have been in jail for too long. where dems were getting their little marxist basstards out within hours these people have suffered hard and long. The Truth will come out....and the left may not be held to account but we will know what they are.
They're getting off easy. There have been times when scaffolds and firing squads would have been used already.

Leftists sure do hate conservative women who are smarter than them.

In other words, leftists sure do hate all conservative women.
One person who really has courage is Marjorie Taylor Greene. I think the Democrats now regret kicking her off committees. It gives her lots of time to do research and expose Democrats bullshit and corruption. She does not pull punches.

The left is going to be shown to be the lyin' bad guy AGAIN...like clockwork..every. single. time.

It was admitted by a undercover agent that he helped Trump rape 6 women.
Source, the gateway pundit. Which has been verified as a honorable source by colypso jones.

One person who really has courage is Marjorie Taylor Greene. I think the Democrats now regret kicking her off committees. It gives her lots of time to do research and expose Democrats bullshit and corruption. She does not pull punches.
How crazy is this q anon crowd?

It was admitted by a undercover agent that he helped Trump rape 6 women.
Source, the gateway pundit. Which has been verified as a honorable source by colypso jones.

Who?

Let me guess..........................Spongebob Squarepants?

I really HESITATE bringing this up....... Remember that 1.7 billion infrastructure bill...and then Joe said last week.... he doesn't want to spend it on roads. :auiqs.jpg: :cul2:

Speculation that it was really a Republican inside job?
lol. no. speculation on whether some of those hanged really had anything to do with it. and it wouldn't have been a republican hit job...it would have been democrats...which is what Boothe was. Actors...predictable.

Forum List

Back