The Washington State Real Estate Market is getting ready to Pop?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Or so says CNBC according to MSN. One huge problem I check CNBC real estate news every morning and I haven't seen this story. I am wondering attribution does this story ring a bell for anyone?

Real estate values have been increasing pretty significantly with no end in site. I doubt they will pop, they tightly control the urban growth boundary which results in the cost of building lots within the boundary going threw the roof and keeps the number of new homes down, more buyers than homes higher prices.

Real estate values have been increasing pretty significantly with no end in site. I doubt they will pop, they tightly control the urban growth boundary which results in the cost of building lots within the boundary going threw the roof and keeps the number of new homes down, more buyers than homes higher prices.
You just gave a definition of momentum investing and that is scary dangerous in equities. Even the one share (PPP) position of the Dow Dog is safer than momentum investing. I am now avoiding any investments in WA.

You just gave a definition of momentum investing and that is scary dangerous in equities. Even the one share (PPP) position of the Dow Dog is safer than momentum investing. I am now avoiding any investments in WA.

This is the crazy ass west coast dude, Washington is following the California housing price playbook it will continue to climb.

Forum List

Back