The war on terror is lost

You lot cant take even the tiniest bit of criticism, jeez, its not personal people, come on.

Those pictures were shocking and youre either with them or against them!

You cannot fight terror with terror. You simply create more terrorists. When you become terrorists yourselves, there simply is no moral high ground.

Hey Mr. Angry rather than argue with me, why dont you go find those people who have ruined your country's image and get angry with them.

Why arent americans standing up and shouting how they condemn this abuse all day every day!!!

PAUL PAUL PAUL,

First Apparenlty you are unaware of the other methods that America is using to keep the world safe from a bunch of dangerous and immoral bastards.

Second We do not have to be lily white perfect to attack evil. We were by no means perfect when our country sacrificed immensely to help save Europe. Should we have waited until we were?

Third We are in the process the finding and punishing those who gave liberals another reason to bash Bush.

Fourth Our media has condemned these actions AD NAUSEUM

get some facts !!!! (or you can knock it around with spidey-he just like to flap his lips too)

>>now we are terrorists ourselves?

Yup, judging from the photos it sure does look that way, tell me how did the taliban treat their prisoners?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1598414.stm

Well if the Taleban could manage it why cant you?

>>How about the other thousands of troops there that are
>>bleeding and dying for your very security!

By making the world hate you more, they are protecting your security, do you believe that shit, its rubbish and you are swallowing it whole!

>> Tell me were the moral high ground of these prisoners were
>> before they were detained? out attempting to blow up troops >> with car bombs etc..

No proof these people were all guilty and not simply rounded up. I think we are getting to the core of the issue, anyone not on your side is bad and has no rights. How arrogant!

>>Those prisoners were treated wrong is true, but who are they
>>to you? they were no good fuckers that were out trying to kill >>us! I am real sorry for there discomfort!

I bet you are....They were human beings who had their rights abused by the US Army. Everyone responsible all the way up should do the decent thing and admit that, at least then in the eyes of the world, it would be seen to be an act of isolation that will not be tolerated. There you go moral high ground regained. Easy really.

>>I am angy with you! you come here and condem, but have you
>>made mention to any of the good that has come out this so
>>far?

So what good HAS come out of this? Ill tell you. None it has ruined Americas image internationally. That you cannot or will not accept that fact shows how brainwashed you are.

You have isolated nations that were traditionally supportive.

You have created many more terrorists.

You have further destabilised the middle east.

All good then!!!

George Bush - Gods Cop!

Paul, please provide a pic of actual physical torture or beatings. Also please provide an actual real picture, not the fake circulating on the web, of female prisoners being raped.

Mental or psychological headgames as in the case of nakedness is not torture and is a valid tool of war. I mean its not like we burned some of them alive, dragged them through the streets and hung them from a bridge, is it?

If not able to provide please provide a public apology and then promptly fuck off and go smoke dope in some cafe!

Those human beings that died in the world trade center had their rights taken away in a simple few moments!

No Iraqis were involved in the WTC attacks.
These Iraqis were not involved in the WTC attacks.
Iraq has never been a direct threat to the US.
There was never a proven link between Iraq and Al-Qaeda.
The WTC attacks as far as I can see have absolutely nothing to do with the war in Iraq.

Nothing justifies the illegal, immoral and despicable treatment of these prisoners.

Originally posted by OCA
If not able to provide please provide a public apology and then promptly fuck off and go smoke dope in some cafe!

You lot cannot take criticism. See you just get rude.

Hey Paulie why don't you become a missionary and go help a few ragheads in Iraq !! Please by all means we would love that here in the US of A...

Originally posted by puurpaul
You lot cannot take criticism. See you just get rude.

Thats right ignore what I politely and by all rights justly asked for. I will assume there are no pics so there was no torture of the type you are claiming? Can I also assume you are an unintelligent fraud?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
And you can talk a fine game of bullshit behind a pc!

I would personally kick the shit out of you if you were an Amnerican! seeing as you are not, I will just pity your stupidity!

Evil i've cornered this guy, lets see if he can find those pics or at least manufacture some. Either way he's fucked.

Paulie - this is the type of scum that is not really worth the time! But now that I am all fired up I will find a means to a quick end!

I am sure you know were this one is heading!:laugh:

Well hold up, lets put em on the stringer and set him back in the water for a bit before we gut him and stick him in the cooler:D

Criticize all you want Paul-------its just that the truth is important in a discussion-----when you lie I dismiss you whether its in the form of criticism or praise. You need to clean out your bong or something

Look Im not obliged to prove anything, the fact that some of the soldiers responsible have already been charged and your president has made a grovelling apology is proof enough. You know it happened. Youre simply in denial.

Originally posted by puurpaul
Look Im not obliged to prove anything, the fact that some of the soldiers responsible have already been charged and your president has made a grovelling apology is proof enough. You know it happened. Youre simply in denial.

Bullshit you wooden shoe wearing cocksucker! You do not spout horseshit then not provide any proof. Did you not learn any debating skills? Bush did what was politically prudent as i'm almost 100% sure in private he could give two shits less about what happened to those slimy worms over there.

I reiterate psychological torture such as the nakedness, the simulated homo sex acts, the tying of wires to genitalia are valid tools of war if we save one American or innocent Iraqi life from it.

Now provide those pics or leave this board permanently, i'm sure I can make the latter happen whether you want it or not.

I reiterate psychological torture such as the nakedness, the simulated homo sex acts, the tying of wires to genitalia are valid tools of war if we save one American or innocent Iraqi life from it.

You still cant see it, this incident, the acts of torture, the abuse, the pictures and the publication of those pictures will cost far more american lives than if you ever set foot in iraq. For sure it happened before but this time it is different. It is so public. Torture happens in lots of wars but it doesnt make it right or acceptable. You will simply create more terrorists. The war on terror is lost.

Hey Mr. Rumsfeld has seen the pictures heres what he has to say.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/040507/137/2cysg.html

I am not alone in these views

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/focus/story/0,6903,1212585,00.html

I am right on the edge of a psychotic reaction, so please keep it up with you crap and I will provide you with a bit of American hospitality!:D

Step away from the computer and drop the mouse and keyboard........slowly. :p:

i'm almost 100% sure in private he could give two shits less about what happened to those slimy worms over there.

Oh sorry lol my mistake and I thought he said he was doing it to liberate the people of Iraq from the heinous terror of Saddam Husseins rule, but since they are just slimey worms, and in private he couldnt give two shits about what happened to those slimey worms over there. I must have got it wrong. Silly me for thinking he was doing it for altruistic reasons. I guess if thats what they were thinking at the very top then we shouldnt be at all shocked about the abuse photos now should we.

wrong It is still ongoing a will be forever. What might help win it is to lose people like you who are to chicken to fight it and would rather just sit and watch Americans do it for ya. And then bitch about how we do it. Ask the next dead terrorist you see if its over yet! This is why you needed the Brits, Russians and Americans to save your ass from Hitler. Your a quitter and try to hide your guilt by demeaning those who know that it will take fighting and sacrifice to stay ahead in this conflict

Originally posted by OCA

I wonder what we would think if the above statement read THIS way?

I reiterate psychological torture such as the nakedness, the simulated homo sex acts, the tying of wires to genitalia are valid tools of war if we save one North Korean or innocent South Korean life from it.

or THIS

I reiterate psychological torture such as the nakedness, the simulated homo sex acts, the tying of wires to genitalia are valid tools of war if we save one Chinese or innocent Taiwanese life from it.

Forum List

Back