The War: Capitalism Diorama [Patriotism/Terrorism]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Is capitalism 'too complex' for humanity?

abishai15.jpg

====

"American media-figures such as Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise were aligning consumerism and entertainment platforms and ideologies to make the modern world of networking-gauged customs/etiquette (e.g., MTV, Facebook) a thing of great social energy. However, there were cynics and naysayers who refused to believe that this new 'grid' of traffic was motivational spiritually. Suddenly, those who espoused this world of media were aligned against those who did not, and TrumpUSA became a hotbed for all kinds of rhetoric controversy. This was the Great War (of intellect/imagination)."

hudson6.jpeg

"Two alien robots were watching all this civilization activity from Earth's moon. These two robots, Cyclonus (a wolfish first-knight and terrorist) and Agus (a wily space-pilot and democracy-idealist) were determining if TrumpUSA was a reliable tower of capitalism securities. Cyclonus wanted to see if Earth should be colonized, but Agus believed TrumpUSA had a lot of energy/excitement regarding the various commercial/media activities (e.g., People Magazine). Cyclonus and Agus began to argue about the value of TrumpUSA and disagreed about the quality/nature of its consumerism. This was a debate about capitalism-spotlights during the Great War."

cycle17.jpg

"Meanwhile, American patriots known as 'G.I. Joes' waged a great battle with a super-terrorist organization known as 'Cobra' for resolution of the enduring Israel-Palestine problem. This was a battle to secure commercial tracks between Western petroleum companies such as British Petroleum (BP) and OPEC (Middle Eastern oil-conglomerate!). The G.I. Joes and Cobra both included male and female soldiers (patriots/terrorists), and this represented a mobilization of the entire human species itself. Cyclonus/Agus believed this Joe-Cobra battle was akin to the Gulf War of the 1990s which was fought specifically over petroleum."

cycle16.jpg

CYCLONUS: What does petroleum have to do with Facebook?
AGUS: Well, it's all a 'grand carnival.'
CYCLONUS: Consumers want oil for cars; not batteries for toys!
AGUS: It's all the same, Cyclonus...eBay meets solar power.
CYCLONUS: So this 'Great War' determines if capitalism is valuable.
AGUS: Valuable to humanity...and I think it is (e.g., Consumer Reports)!
CYCLONUS: Consumer Reports magazine symbolizes American intelligence.
AGUS: Yes, it's a beacon for traffic scaling...
CYCLONUS: So it's a war between patriots and terrorists!
AGUS: Precisely; and I think the Joes have what it takes to defeat Cobra.
CYCLONUS: In that case, humanity does not need to be colonized.
AGUS: That's cool; Trump seems to be a leader with visions of posterity.
CYCLONUS: Perhaps this 'Great War' is really about taxing the mind itself...

====

:1peleas:

acid2.jpg

Capitalism had better figure out very quickly that it is not serving the needs of humanity or societies.

Forum List

Back