The Walking Dead just got more stupid.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Bored with negan, although he is the only one that makes me laugh at his sarcasm.

Bored with Carol, turning into a wuss like Morgan.

Tired of Daryls nasty assed dirty/greasy hair.

The last epi was extremely dumb, what with the garbage pail kids in the junkyard and Rick having to fight a walker...and winning by beating him with pillows.

The division and overall same o same o but now we are doomed with shitloads of new characters.

Its time to end it. When it gets more stupid, that's a hint.

It reminds me of being put through the program.

It was great as feel good entertainment while I was in the program though.

Just when you thought there were no more ways to kill zombies ...

The Zombie Apocalypse with not be televised.

i like seasons like....1, 2 and 3. then i gave up it got kinda wonky to me

It is the same thing over and over. But what else could go wrong with them? Bring in aliens?
I heard it was going to only have one more season. But you know how that shit goes.
I better fucking find out what started the virus before then!

Really? I still watch it when I get home on Sunday and I still like it. In fact, I think this season might be really good, when they all band together to fight Negan's army. I think that the blonde guy (I can't remember his name - but he is the guy who's wife/girlfriend let Daryl out) is going to team up with Eugene, and they are going to screw Negan over which will play into his downfall.

Bored with negan, although he is the only one that makes me laugh at his sarcasm.

The last epi was extremely dumb, what with the garbage pail kids in the junkyard and Rick having to fight a walker...and winning by beating him with pillows.

The division and overall same o same o but now we are doomed with shitloads of new characters.

I agree about Daryl's hair. Good grief man! Take a shower! He must stink to high heaven! :lol:

Point by point.....

Carol
Yes I am also a little bored with the Carol side story...we all know she is going to kick some ass against Negan..so let's get on with it.

Daryl
Yes I do believe last episode he was especially greasy...maybe he he is taking fashion tips from the walkers.
Outside of that, I don't think they know what to do with his character, and prolly seeking to write him out if they can get fans to forget about him.
Garbage Pail Kids
I thought this was dumb too. Now they are going to go out and get guns for them, just like how they work for Negan also?? They meet this lady once, she tries to kill him, and he agrees to go out and get her guns. Yeah...that is what would happen. :rolleyes:
End of Walking Dead
I don;t know what they will do with the show once Negan is finished. It probably is time to end it. But that is not going to happen.

"Ezekiel" and his live tiger brought it down to ridiculous for me.
I always have to play catch up on Amazon prime, so I finally watched the most recent episodes.
Im not feeling Negans character. Seriously why doesn't someone just shoot him. With all the crazed zombies they've all taken down ( practically with their bare hands) and they cant take out one narcissistic a-hole ??:laugh:

Im glad they gave Dwight some more background. Im thinkin' Eugene is siding with Negan only for survival.

I really hope they don't let this series became lame and drag on endlessly. If ratings are down...keep up the quality and go out with a bang.
I

"Ezekiel" and his live tiger brought it down to ridiculous for me.
I always have to play catch up on Amazon prime, so I finally watched the most recent episodes.
Im not feeling Negans character. Seriously why doesn't someone just shoot him. With all the crazed zombies they've all taken down ( practically with their bare hands) and they cant take out one narcissistic a-hole ??:laugh:

Im glad they gave Dwight some more background. Im thinkin' Eugene is siding with Negan only for survival.

I really hope they don't let this series became lame and drag on endlessly. If ratings are down...keep up the quality and go out with a bang.
I

Yes the whole "Shakespearian" realm thing is a bit much.
I actually enjoy the dark humor of Negan's character.
Unfortunately I am worried also that the show is going to go the route of the "Lost" series...things got lame and downright whacky. There is only so much you can write about

You guys realise this is based on a COMIC BOOK, right?

Still one of my favorite shows. My favorites are Carol and Daryl, even with the greasy hair ( he cleans up well). Actually, I like all of the characters in their roles, and I cried like a baby when Glen and Abraham were killed. Had to keep telling myself it wasn't real lol. I can't imagine going through anything they have had to endure, I would never had made it that far. I think a lot of us would have lost our minds, and I can't imagine children surviving the carnage would grow up normal. I have a lot of sympathy for Carl, never really had a chance to be a child. Looking forward to the next episode.

Comic books (or graphic novels if you will) are a fantasy medium. A post-apocalyptic character with a tiger isn't much of a stretch for the medium.

The theme of Kirman's book, and the show, and pretty much every zombie themed entertainment since Romero's 'Night of the Living Dead', is that zombies, while terrible, are not the existential threat to survivors. The threat is what other people become when civilisation dissolves.

In 'Walking Dead', each season, the group finds temporary safety, faces character self-examination, faces a new, terrible threat, meets and conquers the threat and loses their temporary safety. Is it formulaic, SURE! But, TV is, by definition, formulaic.

'Walking Dead' is hackneyed, but in a very original way and I enjoy watching it. If someone doesn't enjoy the show, they shouldn't watch it. Don't harsh my mellow.

Last edited:

Comic books (or graphic novels if you will) are a fantasy medium. A post-apocalyptic character with a tiger isn't much of a stretch for the medium.

The theme of Kirman's book, and the show, and pretty much every zombie themed entertainment since Romero's 'Night of the Living Dead', is that zombies, while terrible, are not the existential threat to survivors. The threat is what other people become when civilisation dissolves.

In 'Walking Dead', each season, the group finds temporary safety, faces character self-examination, faces a new, terrible threat, meets and conquers the threat and loses their temporary safety. Is it formulaic, SURE! But, TV is, by definition, formulaic.

'Walking Dead' is hackneyed, but in a very original way and I enjoy watching it. If someone doesn't enjoy the show, they shouldn't watch it. Don't harsh my mellow.
What mellow?

Forum List

Back