The Village of Testicles Are Sad has no electicity

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
MPs can't keep straight faces as rude village name gives them giggles

Politicians inside the Ghanaian parliament erupted into fits of giggles during a debate about electricity when an MP started listing villages in his constituency.

Etwe nim Nyansa which translates from the Twi language into English as "Vagina is Wise" started the laughter, but Kote ye Aboa meaning "Penis is a Fool" and Shua ye Morbor for "Testicles are Sad" also didn't help.

Some MPs were slapping the table and others wipe tears from their eyes as they tried to get back to the serious debate.

MP John Frimpong Osei had begun listing the villages in his constituency which did not have access to electricity as the fun began.

It needs sorting.

Don't laugh. The Village of Testicles has produced some noteworthy ballplayers.

Not as funny as those town names, but here in the US, we have Why Arizona. Whynot North Carolina, Intercourse Pennsylvania, Climax Georgia, Bugtussle Kentucky, Mudd Butte South Dakota, Bumpass Virginia, Humptulips Washington, and my favorite, Slickpoo Idaho

Last edited:
Not as funny as those town names, but here in the US, we have Why Arizona. Whynot North Carolina, Intercourse Pennsylvania, Climax Georgia, Bugtussle Kentucky, Mudd Butte South Dakota, Bumpass Virginia, Humptulips Washington, and my favorite, Slickpoo Idaho
Intercourse sounds like a fun place.

Climax sounds good too. I don't think I would care for MuddButte, or Slickpoo

It's Amish.

Not that far actually from Paradise.
Or from Blue Ball -- but that's totally in the other direction.

Forum List

Back