The View: Leftist '#MeToo' Was "Witch Hunt'...Political, Call's Franken's Resignation 'Hit Job'

This had to be one of the most hilarious episodes of 'The View' Far Leftist freaks Behar and Goldberg declared disgraced D-Senator Al Franken, who retired after becoming a 'victim' of the #MeToo movement that exposed those who had engaged in sexual misconduct / inappropriate sexual behavior, was actually a 'victim' of a 'POLITICAL HIT JOB' by the GOP in retaliation for asking then US AG Jeff Sessions tough questions.

Remember the Democrats' on-again-off-again insistence that EVERY woman must be believed (unless they accuse a Democrat)? Behar attempted to declare there were holes in the story of Franken's 1st accuser, radio host Leann Tweeden.

Behar stated she did not believe Franken's case had been handled correctly and that she did not completely believe the accusations against him. (Again, what happened to 'Every Woman Must Be Believed'?) In making her case, Behar said of Franken's accusers, "one was uncorroborated" and suggested the other accusation of sexual misconduct was 'OVERBOLOWN'.

Interesting how Behar ignored that 7 (SEVEN) women came forward to accuse Franken: "Seven more women followed with accusations against Franken; all of them centered on inappropriate touches or kisses."
-- The Case of Al Franken

Behar was more interested in re-writing history and falsely accusing the GOP of conducting a 'Political Hit' against Franken....using the Liberals own creation of the #MeToo movement to do so - than to get the facts right.

Liberal 'View' hosts blast #MeToo 'witch hunt' and 'political hit' that led to Dem Al Franken's resignation

(In 2006, Burke founded the Me Too movement and began using the phrase "Me Too" to raise awareness of the pervasiveness of sexual abuse and assault in society. the phrase was later popularized by American actress Alyssa Milano on Twitter in 2017. The phrase "Me Too" developed into a broader movement following the 2017 use of #MeToo as a hashtag following the Harvey Weinstein sexual abuse allegations).
Every woman must be listened to. I'm not sure I like the way it has turned into a court of public opinion with the power to ruin a career. Yet, so far, I haven't heard of any being proven false, either.
I think if the right wing was smart, they would jump on the MeToo bandwagon full force and show women that they don't agree with sexual harassment. Too often, the Republicans seem to be defending the indefensible--like Roy Moore and Kavanaugh and Trump.

the Republicans seem to be defending the indefensible--like Roy Moore and Kavanaugh and Trump.

Why are they indefensible?
It is really clear from the sheer number of people who have spoken up that these guys behaved like pigs. Did any of them "rape" anyone? I don't claim that. But there is plenty of evidence that Kavanaugh was Jekyll and Hyde when he drank and Trump has always been a pig and Moore spent his younger years trawling the mall for a very young catch.
Anyone who defends them ought to be ashamed of themselves.
seriously?

How many came out against Kavanaugh?

Why didn't they testify?

Why couldn't Ford get the backing she needed from her 'friends'?

How the 'F' is Trump any different than Clinton?

Moore?

How many came forward to claim he ever laid a hand on them?
Clinton was a pig too.

Moore was way too old to be dating girls in high school and if your daughter had come dragging home a man who was 30 something, you would have locked her in her room and sent him packing. Wouldn't you? I know I would. Did they diddle? A nice Southern girl would never talk about that.

and neither of us lived in the south 30 years ago.

Yes, Clinton was a pig, and he didn't change when he took office in the WH.

This had to be one of the most hilarious episodes of 'The View' Far Leftist freaks Behar and Goldberg declared disgraced D-Senator Al Franken, who retired after becoming a 'victim' of the #MeToo movement that exposed those who had engaged in sexual misconduct / inappropriate sexual behavior, was actually a 'victim' of a 'POLITICAL HIT JOB' by the GOP in retaliation for asking then US AG Jeff Sessions tough questions.

Remember the Democrats' on-again-off-again insistence that EVERY woman must be believed (unless they accuse a Democrat)? Behar attempted to declare there were holes in the story of Franken's 1st accuser, radio host Leann Tweeden.

Behar stated she did not believe Franken's case had been handled correctly and that she did not completely believe the accusations against him. (Again, what happened to 'Every Woman Must Be Believed'?) In making her case, Behar said of Franken's accusers, "one was uncorroborated" and suggested the other accusation of sexual misconduct was 'OVERBOLOWN'.

Interesting how Behar ignored that 7 (SEVEN) women came forward to accuse Franken: "Seven more women followed with accusations against Franken; all of them centered on inappropriate touches or kisses."

Behar was more interested in re-writing history and falsely accusing the GOP of conducting a 'Political Hit' against Franken....using the Liberals own creation of the #MeToo movement to do so - than to get the facts right.

Liberal 'View' hosts blast #MeToo 'witch hunt' and 'political hit' that led to Dem Al Franken's resignation

(In 2006, Burke founded the Me Too movement and began using the phrase "Me Too" to raise awareness of the pervasiveness of sexual abuse and assault in society. the phrase was later popularized by American actress Alyssa Milano on Twitter in 2017. The phrase "Me Too" developed into a broader movement following the 2017 use of #MeToo as a hashtag following the Harvey Weinstein sexual abuse allegations).

You know what this is about? Epstein was arrested and they are terrified of which democrats are going to be named...so they are setting up the "you have to give them the benefit of the doubt" scam before the 2020 election. That is all this is.....they have big democrats on the hook for aiding and protecting epstein, so they are laying the ground work for their defense.

Every woman must be listened to. I'm not sure I like the way it has turned into a court of public opinion with the power to ruin a career. Yet, so far, I haven't heard of any being proven false, either.
I think if the right wing was smart, they would jump on the MeToo bandwagon full force and show women that they don't agree with sexual harassment. Too often, the Republicans seem to be defending the indefensible--like Roy Moore and Kavanaugh and Trump.

HAha... indefensible Kavanaugh??
Good night... you just made his point perfectly.

Woman accuses a man of sexual assault with no proof.
Oldlady: "hmm...is the guy Republican?"
Yes
Oldlady: "GUILTY!!"..."Don't need proof!!"

LOL

How was Kavanaugh the indefensible? Ford didn't know when or where. She named people who were there that said they weren't there, even one of her closest friend said she was not there. So it was his word against his, there was no witnesses, no physical evidence and no circumstantial evidence. Pretty to call it indefensible, isn't it?
There were plenty of witnesses/evidence that Kavanaugh was a big partier back then and that when he was drunk, he was no longer the quiet, polite young man that he was sober. That followed him into college. There were witnesses to that, too. And he clearly lied about his yearbook posts.
I don't know about Ford. SHE believed it but she seemed pretty flaky to me. There were plenty of others who uncovered what he was, though.
Now, all that said, does any of it really matter as to whether he becomes a Supreme Court Justice after decades of impeccable public service? I don't think it should have and the whole thing was a fucking circus, imo. Shame on the Dems for dragging it up the way they did.

So I was defendable, that was my point. I really didn’t follow the judge down south, but I don’t understand with all the accusers why he was tried. So I can’t comment on him. Trump is a whole other subject where truth and lies are blurred by both sides. That was also my take on Bill Clinton. Those could be disputed for decades.

Forum List

Back