The Video The Obama Campaign Doesn't Want You To See

Discussion in 'Congress' started by The Paperboy, Sep 29, 2008.

1. The Paperboy

The Paperboy Times Square

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NU6fuFrdCJY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NU6fuFrdCJY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

2. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,985
    I am betting that the liberal nodding heads will either ignore this or will all claim it is lies. Of course they won't provide any valid links or any back up to their claims mind you.

3. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,432
    The issue has been dealt with ... you've already been shown it's a bunch of bull...

But I figure they must be paying KD pretty well for him/her to spend so much time spamming the board with propaganda.

4. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    No jillian.. it has not been dealt with... it has simply been ignored by the liberal obamabot ilk

5. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,985
    Yup sure as been dealt with. Carter and the Democrats followed by Clinton and the Democrats. A fix was tried by Bush and again by McCain and guess who blocked it... why the Democrats.

Remind us who Raines is and how he LOST his job for bad loans and BAD reporting procedures? Then remind us how he is Obama's Financial Advisor.

Every bit of it is verifiable and you know it, so you will attempt to assassinate the character of the person that posted it. Standard practice of the Liberals, can't attack the message, attack the person telling you the message.

You are a partisan hack.

6. Missourian

Missourian Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,124
    There's a line in the video that sums up my feelings about Senator Obama pretty well:

His heart is in the right place.
    His head is not.

7. jschuck12001

jschuck12001 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48
    Look, the basis of the old housing bill was good but it needed attention when homes were selling like flu shots. The problem I have with the terminology being used is that Subprime means something different to me than it does you guys because you havent been in the business. The suprime loans that Fannie did were Expanded Approval which were all fixed rate mortgages that were about 1% higher than the best rate fannie offered and they had no prepay penalty and this was due to credit history. Now higher d/r's were allowed but only with low LTV and sufficient liquid assets. My point is if someone comes to a bank and qualifies for a loan you must give it to them or you will get sued by the consumer for discrimination due to Fair Lending Laws. Regulation is where we went wrong and that was everyones fault, not just Dem and not just Republican but this crisis took off during the Bush Administration so the republicans need to take as much blame as anyone.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  8. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Center for American Progress fellow Robert Gordon[19] noted that approximately half of the subprime loans were made by independent mortgage companies that were not regulated by the CRA and thus had no government obligation to offer credit to minorities

WRONG!!!!!

it was the Gramm Leach blialey act.

9. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,729

Well, that's how they deal with shit. They ignore it. That's how we got here!

10. Missourian

Missourian Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,124
    Here's the graph, you tell me when the housing bubble started?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008