McCain's VP decision is 'fundamentally irresponsible'

What would it do to McCain's campaign if he changed his mind?

If Palin bombs her VP debate, and the markets continue to fall this week, we could be looking at polls that show Obama in the lead by 10-15 points in Alabama. The only way McCain could then re-win the South is if he promises to intepret the constitution the way our founders meant it to be and re-enact slavery. Whoopi would be the first to go.

Brutal

This is way beyond Dan Quayle. Quayle was a lightweight who was prone to scramble his words, or say things that sounded weird, but you almost always knew what he meant. One of his most famous miscues was to the United Negro College Fund when he said, "What a terrible thing to have lost one's mind. Or not to have a mind at all." Now he was trying to play off a famous ad that the group used to run, "A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste." And he screwed it up in a funny way. But read Gov. Palin's answers and it does appear that she doesn't have any understanding about the topic under discussion.

If Palin bombs her VP debate, and the markets continue to fall this week, we could be looking at polls that show Obama in the lead by 10-15 points in Alabama. The only way McCain could then re-win the South is if he promises to intepret the constitution the way our founders meant it to be and re-enact slavery. Whoopi would be the first to go.

An African American ahead by 10-15 in Alabama would be like the Cubs winning the world series. It would usher in armageddon, simply by the impossible being possible. LOL. Impressive rant, by the way.

Because if he manages to win we're going to be stuck with someone who's not up to the job.

And given that 20% of VP's have become president through death or resignation, that's very dangerous.

And yet, you don't see Obama's lack of experience as dangerous? Help me understand, please. Were you voting for McCain until he picked Palin?

And yet, you don't see Obama's lack of experience as dangerous? Help me understand, please. Were you voting for McCain until he picked Palin?

I'm not talking about experience. I'm talking about understanding.

And I'd have voted for McCain in 2000... before he sucked up to the religious right. No. He'd have no shot at my vote now.

Because if he manages to win we're going to be stuck with someone who's not up to the job.

And given that 20% of VP's have become president through death or resignation, that's very dangerous.

:iagree: and in saying that ... it is nothing personal against Palin .... she is just not Presidential material ... or someone that I want to see in the Whitehouse. It is not only "very dangerous" it is a nightmare to even think about it.

:iagree: and in saying that ... it is nothing personal against Palin .... she is just not Presidential material ... or someone that I want to see in the Whitehouse. It is not only "very dangerous" it is a nightmare to even think about it.

Politics of fear ? oh my. :lol:

Forum List

Back