The Very Worst Politicians....

Name one politician..no make that president since 1970 who has solved anything. You can't and if you name one I can easily dispute it. They've all catered to the 1 percent and big business. At the expense of the middle class and lower class of course.wHY IS IT THAT SOME AVERAGE WORKING GUY WHO MAKES $35000 PER YEAR CANT GET INTO OFFICE? they'd GET MY VOTE WITHOUT A DOUBT. That would scare the heck out of the elitists on both sides.

Ronald Reagan.

Why don't you quote his record on the AIDs epidemic. Check your sister-twit's post on here about Obama and Ebola and my post there.

""""Reagan would ultimately address the issue of AIDS while president. His remarks came May 31, 1987 (near the end of his second term), at the Third International Conference on AIDS in Washington. When he spoke, 36,058 Americans had been diagnosed with AIDS and 20,849 had died. The disease had spread to 113 countries, with more than 50,000 cases.""""

Why don't you discuss how he save the US economy?

Then you can praise his ending the Evil Empire without firing a shot.

Thennnnnnn....you can wander off and start a thread about AIDS....OK?

Indignant about AIDS?
Really?

Here....Coulter had you in mind:
"Nothing Liberals relish more than searching for reasons for being morally indignant!

This is because they can’t take the moral high ground on abortion, adultery, illegitimacy, the divorce rate, drugs, crime, a president molesting an intern and then lying to federal investigators. They stake out a clear moral position only on the issue of slavery…of course, when it mattered, they were on the wrong side of that, too."

Obama appoints a Czar to control the politics of the situation. That's what his job will be. All else is secondary to that mission. Of course he'll report directly to Valerie Jarrett:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back