The Very Worst Politicians....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The very worst politicians are those who have no intention of solving problems, but will say and do anything necessary to keep and build power.
Truth is never a requirement.

One more, in the ongoing saga of "community organizer in power," is his selection of Ron Klain as the new Ebola czar.

1. "You could be forgiven for thinking that the White House would want to appoint someone to the newly created post of Ebola Czar (or “Ebola Response Coordinator,” as the White House prefers) who knows even a little bit about the deadly hemorrhagic fever which is spreading across the globe. You would be wrong.....

Since the White House announced on Friday that it was appointing Ron Klain, a Democratic operative with experience on both the Bill Clinton and Al Gore presidential campaigns, to manage the administration’s response to the Ebola crisis,....

...looking for was not an Ebola expert, but rather an implementation expert,”"
White House on Ebola Czar We didn t want an Ebola expert Hot Air

Get that?
Not deal with the disease.....but to tell the American public what to think about the way Obama was responding....or why he wasn't responding.

2. This is always the central mode of the teleprompter-President.
His original communications director, Anita Dunn, who informed us of the administration's icon, Mao Tse-tung, let the cat out of the bag early:

"Top White House Official Says Obama Team 'Controlled' Media Coverage During Campaign
The Obama campaign's press strategy leading up to his election last November focused on "making" the media cover what the campaign wanted and on exercising absolute "control" over coverage, White House Communications Director Anita Dunn told an overseas crowd early this year.

"Very rarely did we communicate through the press anything that we didn't absolutely control," Dunn said, admitting that the strategy "....

Top White House Official Says Obama Team Controlled Media Coverage During Campaign Fox News

3. The relationship between the Liberal/Progressive/Democrats and the public is described by the old saw about raising mushruooms:
Keep 'em in the dark and feed 'em ....manure.

How can anyone respect voters who continue to fall for this????

"no intention of solving problems, but will say and do anything necessary to keep and build power."

Prime examples of that would be the Life Amendment and the Marriage Amendment promises that the GOP always includes in its party platform.

God forbid he should appoint someone from the veterinary field who has seen epidemics fall whole herds. Not even MDs have seen this in modern times but veterinarians never stop seeing it and having to manage and overcome it throughout time.

He should have appointed a veterinarian.

obama wants a guy to control the spin, not the disease. worst president in US history, bar none.

Yup. Except that he and Dubya [Dick Cheney actually] are tied for first of the worst. I think Cheney still holds the cup though. His boy Rove is still telling the GOP what to do. Some people never learn..

"The very worst politicians are those who have no intention of solving problems, but will say and do anything necessary to keep and build power.
Truth is never a requirement."

Can't help recalling that in his radio address just last Saturday, the community organizer did just what the OP accuses him of doing/being.....

...the panderer in chief.

He must know that minimum wage laws so exactly the opposite of what he claims he wants to do....

He hired Christina Romer as his chief economic adviser...she says:

"Raising the minimum wage, as President Obama proposed in his State of the Union address, tends to be more popular with the general public than with economists.

I don’t believe that’s because economists care less about the plight of the poor... Rather, economic analysis raises questions about whether a higher minimum wage will achieve better outcomes for the economy and reduce poverty. ..."
Economist s View Christina Romer The Business of the Minimum Wage

Typical political hack, Obama says what flies.

The very worst politicians are those who have no intention of solving problems, but will say and do anything necessary to keep and build power.

One more, in the ongoing saga of "community organizer in power," is his selection of Ron Klain as the new Ebola czar.

1. "You could be forgiven for thinking that the White House would want to appoint someone to the newly created post of Ebola Czar (or “Ebola Response Coordinator,” as the White House prefers) who knows even a little bit about the deadly hemorrhagic fever which is spreading across the globe. You would be wrong.....

Since the White House announced on Friday that it was appointing Ron Klain, a Democratic operative with experience on both the Bill Clinton and Al Gore presidential campaigns, to manage the administration’s response to the Ebola crisis,....

Get that?
Not deal with the disease.....but to tell the American public what to think about the way Obama was responding....or why he wasn't responding.

His original communications director, Anita Dunn, who informed us of the administration's icon, Mao Tse-tung, let the cat out of the bag early:

"Top White House Official Says Obama Team 'Controlled' Media Coverage During Campaign
The Obama campaign's press strategy leading up to his election last November focused on "making" the media cover what the campaign wanted and on exercising absolute "control" over coverage, White House Communications Director Anita Dunn told an overseas crowd early this year.

"Very rarely did we communicate through the press anything that we didn't absolutely control," Dunn said, admitting that the strategy "....

Top White House Official Says Obama Team Controlled Media Coverage During Campaign Fox News

3. The relationship between the Liberal/Progressive/Democrats and the public is described by the old saw about raising mushruooms:

I hear you about the appointment.

Think of grouchy people like me though. No matter how much in I know about ebola I might not be the right man to head the department. I can be the grouchy Seargant who keeps people and line and who counters the YES men. However if you need a popular figurehead I am not your guy.

Hopefully figurehead is getting good advice and hopefully he is a good organizer. If he was involved with the first Obama campaign I guess there is reason to expect that.

But yeah, valid concerns and a good topic.

Get that?

I hear you about the appointment.

Think of grouchy people like me though. No matter how much in I know about ebola I might not be the right man to head the department. I can be the grouchy Seargant who keeps people and line and who counters the YES men. However if you need a popular figurehead I am not your guy.

Hopefully figurehead is getting good advice and hopefully he is a good organizer. If he was involved with the first Obama campaign I guess there is reason to expect that.

But yeah, valid concerns and a good topic.

Just to clarify, I have no problem with the appointment.

I love the fact that it exposes Obama's agenda, and it has nothing to do with protecting Americans.

Just as his push for minimum wage laws have nothing to do with solving poverty.

There's a theme here.

One of, if not THE worst politicians is Florida Governor hopeful Charlie Crist.

He doesn't care which set of values, or morals, or policies he has to endorse, as long as he holds a position of power.

If you don't know about him, he was the Republican Governor before Rick Scott. He decided that he didn't have enough power and was eyeing a Senate seat. He wanted to join the big boys in Washington. Problem was that Marco Rubio was running for that seat and people liked him. When Crist list badly in the primary, he went independant and came in third behind Rubio and the Democrat.

Then this power hungry loser decided to become a democrat and run for governor again.

It doesn't matter to Crist what he has to believe or support, as long as he has power.

And because the average American voter is a moron, he is ahead in the polls.

Name one politician..no make that president since 1970 who has solved anything. You can't and if you name one I can easily dispute it. They've all catered to the 1 percent and big business. At the expense of the middle class and lower class of course.wHY IS IT THAT SOME AVERAGE WORKING GUY WHO MAKES $35000 PER YEAR CANT GET INTO OFFICE? they'd GET MY VOTE WITHOUT A DOUBT. That would scare the heck out of the elitists on both sides.

Name one politician..no make that president since 1970 who has solved anything. You can't and if you name one I can easily dispute it. They've all catered to the 1 percent and big business. At the expense of the middle class and lower class of course.wHY IS IT THAT SOME AVERAGE WORKING GUY WHO MAKES $35000 PER YEAR CANT GET INTO OFFICE? they'd GET MY VOTE WITHOUT A DOUBT. That would scare the heck out of the elitists on both sides.

You will trust someone who makes $35k to be the most powerful man on earth?

Might just as well let Political Chic run things

The fact that someone who makes $35 k has no shot at running for any office much less the prez simply points out who is in charge of the country.... those at the top. America is their cash cow and they want to keep it that way. Sometimes facts sound like class warfare. But one must just accept it and go on with ones life. Barely scraping by is what one can hope for.

Ronald Reagan.

You will trust someone who makes $35k to be the most powerful man on earth?

Might just as well let Political Chic run things

And how long have I been saying that?????

Things will be SOOOOO much bettter once you people learn to worship me.

The Reagan era ushered in the big business trumping workers. That's when the rich started becoming a lot richer and the poor got poorer... He didn't like the middle class whatsoever. So I dispute you on that one.

The Reagan era ushered in the big business trumping workers. That's when the rich started becoming a lot richer and the poor got poorer... He didn't like the middle class whatsoever. So I dispute you on that one.

I certainly respect your right to be abysmally incorrect.

1. The benefits from Reaganomics:
    1. The economy grew at a 3.4% average rate…compared with 2.9% for the previous eight years, and 2.7% for the next eight.(Table B-4)
    2. Inflation rate dropped from 12.5% to 4.4%. (Table B-63)
    3. Unemployment fell to 5.5% from 7.1% (Table B-35)
    4. Prime interest rate fell by one-third.(Table B-73)
    5. The S & P 500 jumped 124% (Table B-95) FDsys - Browse ERP
    6. Charitable contributions rose 57% faster than inflation. Dinesh D’Souza, “Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary May Became an Extraordinary Leader,” p. 116
  2. His steel spine save the world from the Soviet Empire.
    "Reagan was made from far sterner stuff than was his Soviet counterpart. His genial grin and wise-cracking demeanor concealed a spine of steel when push came to shove. Yet at their next meeting in Reykjavik in 1986, where Gorbachev would not budge on the "Star Wars" question, Reagan was decisive and unforgiving. He recalls in An American Life how he stood up from the table to proclaim that the meeting was over. Then he turned to his Secretary of State: "Let's go, George. We're leaving." Like any good diplomat, Shultz was crushed by so much roughness, but Reagan was completely unfazed. Later on, he explained: "I went to Reykjavik determined that everything was negotiable except two things, our freedom and our future."
    The Amazing and Mysterious Life of Ronald Reagan The National Interest

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2751/is_77/ai_n6353166/pg_3/?tag=content;col1

Ronald Reagan.

Why don't you quote his record on the AIDs epidemic. Check your sister-twit's post on here about Obama and Ebola and my post there.

""""Reagan would ultimately address the issue of AIDS while president. His remarks came May 31, 1987 (near the end of his second term), at the Third International Conference on AIDS in Washington. When he spoke, 36,058 Americans had been diagnosed with AIDS and 20,849 had died. The disease had spread to 113 countries, with more than 50,000 cases.""""

Forum List

Back