The verdict is in.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bowe Bergdahl has been sentenced. No jail time, dishonorable discharge, and reduction in rank? I think he got off easy. What do you think?

Bowe Bergdahl has been sentenced. No jail time, dishonorable discharge, and reduction in rank? I think he got off easy. What do you think?

Slap in the face to Trump who demanded life in prison

Or proof that the system is working, despite your sides mewling about how Trump is going to be the next Hitler.

Hitler would have gotten the life sentence, and maybe a little Nacht und Nebel.

He got off very easy. He deserted and because of him members of his outfit were killed looking for him. That he was captured should not factor into punishment for his guilty plea of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy.

• Banned

Or proof that the system is working, despite your sides mewling about how Trump is going to be the next Hitler.

Hitler would have gotten the life sentence, and maybe a little Nacht und Nebel.
I really hope they keep a close eye on him. I believe it was his intention to join the enemy when he deserted. No telling what he might do.

He is mentally ill, the Court found. I think it was an easy sentence, if he is caught swiping anything like a candy bar, I want 364 days, any felony, the max.

He deserted.

Soldiers were wounded looking for him [that soldiers died nonsense is over finally].

He was brutally treated by the bad guys for five years.

He gave a treasure trove and then some of information to intel.

I wished he had gotten some time in prison.

He can walk hand in hand with Bradley Manning during a sunset on the beach..Birds of a feather?

chelsea-manning.jpg

Well..if Trump had kept his big yap shut..perhaps the Court would have felt a bit more free to sentence. Any harsher sentence could have been perceived as undue command influence. so..thank you Mr. President!

iu

No one died to find him, The Irish Ram. That nonsense was settled during the court-martial.

Glad that no troops died looking for the deserter. He still got off too easy for his crimes.

Forum List

Back