The various indictments of Trump are a political attack and a disgrace to American history.

There truly is no reason to claim Donald did 'treason.' And why make every drama become such puerile trauma. :rolleyes-41:

The left can not and will not sell the idea of insurrections and treason. It's all just bullshit hyperbole that chews up bandwidth on message boards.

The left is engaging in massive misconduct to even bring these charges forward.

It’s also a form of racism against Mr. Trump with a constant barrage of pro BLM politicians, judges , district attorneys and media figures attacking Donald Trump as a “white supremacist”

This type of attack on a former president is the first in American history, and for it to occur after all of these years is unfortunate. They are politically motivated, and as the last paragraph said racist.

Id be saying the same thing if Barack Obama was being charged due to his drone strikes against Syria or wherever.

So this is just all political hatred and it’s horrible for the country. Our economy is in the worst state. It has been in in 50 years. And we got all of these Americans bickering about Trump and Hunter Biden. People celebrating Jack Smith and Alvan Bragg it’s a disgrace.

No wonder we see the rise of marijuana and smoke shops all over this country. The democrats and neocons want people so stoned out of their mind they don’t give a darn about anything true or that most Americans Ca no longer afford a house.
This is what Trump wanted to happen. He did the crimes for attention.

The communist branch of the DNC makes its leaders feel powerful if they can remove Amendment provisions of the Constitution based on their desire for totalitarian power that depends on how successful they are at inflicting Marxism on taxpayers as a winner-takes-all thieving to destroy those pesky do-right Christians they slander every minute of every hour of every day, week, month, season, and year. :cranky: Next thing ya know they'll be putting Christians back in the lion pens as entertainment for the anti-Constitution oligarches. the Marxists want to be.
Have you lost your mind? There's nothing Christian about suspending the Constitution or calling murder for hire freedom of speech.

Or you are in the dark because Cult media will suppress this stuff.

I don't need the fucking media. I go about my days and in 8 fucking years I've never had a problem with trannies in bathrooms or gay people in thongs outside where my kids can see them.

And my buddy the other day who brought up tranny athletes trying to compete against women. OMG that's an issue for him? Why? The lazy son of a bitch is 50 years old and still lives at home with his parents. Isn't it funny it's guys like that who are Republicans. Entitled adult baby who's never paid a fucking bill in his life. Telling me who to vote for.
It's his parents. For some reason they are Republicans. Listening to Fox News all day.

I'm not in the dark. I see what's going on.

The left can not and will not sell the idea of insurrections and treason. It's all just bullshit hyperbole that chews up bandwidth on message boards.

The left is engaging in massive misconduct to even bring these charges forward.

Treason is a very specific charge

Be easier to make against Biden,
But still probably not.

There was a guy on the radio who said you Republicans need to watch the trial. Listen to testimony. Because the prosecutors are going to have a gag order. But Trump and his lawyers and Fox News will be trying this in the court of public opinion.

Don't listen to them. Remember they first told us the insurrection was a peaceful protest. No the fuck it wasn't.

All but 3 of Trump's inner circle have left him. They all say he lied and tried to steal the election. All but 3. They can't all be RINO's.
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Did the "guy" mention the fact that the Legacy Media has been "prosecuting" President Trump in the media since before the day he came down the escalator?

How do you even know what is really happening?

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Did the "guy" mention the fact that the Legacy Media has been "prosecuting" President Trump in the media since before the day he came down the escalator?

How do you even know what is really happening?

I know Burisma is bullshit. I know Hillary's emails was bullshit. Politics. And Bill getting a bj was bullshit. Politics. So was Fast and Furius and Benghazi. Petty Republican bullshit.

Compare those petty things to the 3 indictments against Trump. Trump broke every law. Should Reagan have gone to jail because he broke the law with that Iran Contra deal? I don't think so.

OR, maybe we should prosecute them if they break any laws. ANY.

All I know is this. We've come a long way from Nixon stepping down over something petty like Watergate to now where Trump is a criminal and you guys have him as your front runner. We are in crazy times. Trump is clearly not fit to be President but that doesn't seem to bother you guys.

Sorry, but you can't cry about Hunter and then give the Trump boys and Jared a pass. The Saudi prince invested $2 billion in Jared Kushner. You think that's legit? Despite the Princes advisors advising against it, he did it anyways. Why? Because Trump was very good to the Saudi's when he was in office. Is Trump guilty? Why not? You seem to think Joe did favors in exchange for people hiring his son. Even though you have no evidence Joe is guilty of anything. Funny you see things differently depending on which party the person belongs to.

You're the one defending Trump even though he's so obviously guilty.
Guilty of what? Guilty of what the Legacy Media told you how Trump is guilty.

You're the one who continues to insist vaccines didn't work when 10X the number of you guys died of covid.
NO ONE has said the vaccines did not work. What we said is that NO ONE should be FORCED to take an experimental jab. Fauci and Biden lied to us. Do you agree? They told us the jab to stop the spread and we would not get COVID if we got the jab and numerous boosters. LIES!

You're the ones insisting the scientists are lying about global warming even when we are breaking heat records. Gore was wrong! You still insist.
NO ONE has said there is no climate change, it has been happening for billions of years. Yes, scientists have lied about global warming. As for Al Gore, he has been proven to be wrong many times and his movie, An Inconvenient Truth, contains many proven lies.
The election was rigged! You continue to insist.
How can you say that there weren't scores of irregularities in the 2020 election? Governors and local officials made many unconstitutional changes in their election laws because of Covid. Willy-nilly mailing out of ballots, unsupervised ballot harvesting, etc, etc. Just a nightmare. That's just an undeniable fact.

Guilty of what? Guilty of what the Legacy Media told you how Trump is guilty.

NO ONE has said the vaccines did not work. What we said is that NO ONE should be FORCED to take an experimental jab. Fauci and Biden lied to us. Do you agree? They told us the jab to stop the spread and we would not get COVID if we got the jab and numerous boosters. LIES!

NO ONE has said there is no climate change, it has been happening for billions of years. Yes, scientists have lied about global warming. As for Al Gore, he has been proven to be wrong many times and his movie, An Inconvenient Truth, contains many proven lies.

How can you say that there weren't scores of irregularities in the 2020 election? Governors and local officials made many unconstitutional changes in their election laws because of Covid. Willy-nilly mailing out of ballots, unsupervised ballot harvesting, etc, etc. Just a nightmare. That's just an undeniable fact.

That poster is eyeballs deep in his Cult.
He ridicules people he says are his friends for thinking for themselves.

Not reachable.

The Democratic party? Hardly. More Americans tune in to Fox News than MSNBC am I right? So who belongs to the powerful cult?
Yes, more watch FOX News than MSNBC. But a FRACTION watch FOX News compared to MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, read the New York Times and hundreds of other left wing print outlets. So that's just goofy.
Also, look at all the right wing radio there is all across America. Right wing radio brainwashed 10x the number of Americans Fox News does.
So talk radio is primarily Conservative. Just put good Liberal hosts on the air. Oh, that's right and nobody listens.
'll be so glad when AM radio gets taken out of cars. You may get deprogrammed.
Thank you for being honest. The left-wing can't win with their message and policies wo the next best is CENSORSHIP. You must be so proud!

I know Burisma is bullshit. I know Hillary's emails was bullshit. Politics. And Bill getting a bj was bullshit. Politics. So was Fast and Furius and Benghazi. Petty Republican bullshit.

Compare those petty things to the 3 indictments against Trump. Trump broke every law. Should Reagan have gone to jail because he broke the law with that Iran Contra deal? I don't think so.

OR, maybe we should prosecute them if they break any laws. ANY.

All I know is this. We've come a long way from Nixon stepping down over something petty like Watergate to now where Trump is a criminal and you guys have him as your front runner. We are in crazy times. Trump is clearly not fit to be President but that doesn't seem to bother you guys.

Sorry, but you can't cry about Hunter and then give the Trump boys and Jared a pass. The Saudi prince invested $2 billion in Jared Kushner. You think that's legit? Despite the Princes advisors advising against it, he did it anyways. Why? Because Trump was very good to the Saudi's when he was in office. Is Trump guilty? Why not? You seem to think Joe did favors in exchange for people hiring his son. Even though you have no evidence Joe is guilty of anything. Funny you see things differently depending on which party the person belongs to.
More%20BS%20than-XL-M.jpg

Yes, more watch FOX News than MSNBC. But a FRACTION watch FOX News compared to MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, read the New York Times and hundreds of other left wing print outlets. So that's just goofy.

So talk radio is primarily Conservative. Just put good Liberal hosts on the air. Oh, that's right and nobody listens.

Thank you for being honest. The left-wing can't win with their message and policies wo the next best is CENSORSHIP. You must be so proud!

They are a minority grossly amplified by their media.

So you don't like the left or moderate medias. Only right wing media.

Just remember that am talk radio reaches 10x the number of people in America. I go up north and it's either music, right wing talk and/or religious radio. Pretty smart to get Clinton to deregulate the media in 1996 so they could gobble it all up and control it.

Just remember, none of the moderate shows even put it out there that Bush might have lied us into Iraq. None of those channels you don't like told the world that Bush stole 2000 and 2004, and how. And how Diebold Voting Machines were rigged for Bush.

Only one Republican had the balls to say Bush lied us into Iraq. He said it when he was running for president. And instead of that ruining his career like you ruined the Dixie Chicks for saying it, instead you elected him to be president.

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

Neither do I.

They are a minority grossly amplified by their media.
Nope. That's why we win the popular vote but lose the election sometimes.

Also, the only times when Republicans win, usually, is when fewer people show up to vote. When it's a big turnout you usually lose. One time you won was Trump. But his numbers weren't as big as Obama's. That was one of President Trump's first lies. A little one but the start of a brainwashing process where you lie about little things first and you get your supporters to defend everything you do no matter how bad.

Ron and the people listening to Ron. Yes, we see you right wingers can boycott people like Bud Light, NFL, NBA but you cry like babies when we do it to you.

And yes we see when Morgan Wallen used the N word his popularity went up. That didn't go unnoticed.

I also noticed you ruined the Dixie Chicks for saying out loud what we all knew. Bush lied us into Iraq. The funny thing is you voted for a man (Trump)after he repeated it in the primaries prior to the 2016 election. Isn't that weird that in 2003 you were so offended someone questioned Bush but then in like 2015 you decided to vote for a man who said that in front of all Republicans who were paying attention?

Must be true. Bush did lie us into Iraq.

I don't know any other politicians who are fighting the WOKE war except Ron and that Indian guy who's running as a Republican. And I only learned of him in the last couple days. So really it's only Ron D. That's why he's number 2 behind a criminal.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

WOW! Reaching back two decades. As you know, it wasn't what the Dixie Chicks said but WHERE they said it. Disparaging the country that has made you extremely rich, in a foreign country, just is not cool.

Forum List

Back