The Vaccine Hoax is over.

your troll friend dawgshit brought up fluorides ...and yes I understand what I posted enough to see that the main ingredient in Prozac is essintialy fluoride and that it is classified as a hypnotic..also it does speak to my point that corporations will sell you products from vaccines to prozac and fluoride that have no benefit and can potentially harm
it's no answer to the question of the load of fluoride you're carrying...

How to detox fluoride from your body

is becoming an increasingly sought-after area of knowledge. People are waking up to the truth, and they want to learn how to detox fluoride, and get it out of their bodies, fast! Widespread fluoridation of municipal water is nothing more than forced mass medication. And that’s putting it kindly, for that assumes that fluoride is a kind of medicine, which it isn’t. We have been living under the fluoride deception for decades

How to Detox Fluoride: Nascent Iodine

Yeah, I knew that, I switched back from Sea-salt to Iodized when I realized. Also, regular apples, because of the way they're fertilized, do not take up boron from the soil. However, organic apples are the best source of dietary boron. Like they say, "an apple a day." lol Everyone should make sure they have these extremely important micro-nutrients, especially in the world we live in. Otherwise, they can not fight the affects of the mental programming they are assaulted with daily.

Again. Look up Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS).

Liberals want rotting teeth!

Who knew.

liberals ?...oh you poor woman you are so deep within the matrix

A new study in the Journal of the American Dental Association finds once again that, contrary to what most people have been told, fluoride is actually bad for teeth.

Exposure to high levels of fluoride results in a condition known as fluorosis, in which tooth enamel becomes discolored. The condition can eventually lead to badly damaged teeth. The new study found that fluoride intake during a child’s first few years of life is significantly associated with fluorosis, and warned against using fluoridated water in infant formula.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is of a similar opinion. According to their website:

“Recent evidence suggests that mixing powdered or liquid infant formula concentrate with fluoridated water on a regular basis may increase the chance of a child developing … enamel fluorosis.”

It was 2007 when the American Dental Association (ADA) first warned that parents of infants younger than a year old “should consider using water that has no or low levels of fluoride” when mixing baby formula, due to concerns about fluorosis.

Now the Journal of the American Dental Association has published a study that found increased fluorosis risk among infants who were fed infant formula reconstituted with fluoride-containing water, as well as used fluoridated toothpastes.
American Dental Association Admits Fluoride Is Bad For Teeth AND Health | The Therapy Book

Last edited:
Liberals want rotting teeth!

Who knew.

liberals ?...oh you poor woman you so deep within the matrix

A new study in the Journal of the American Dental Association finds once again that, contrary to what most people have been told, fluoride is actually bad for teeth.

Exposure to high levels of fluoride results in a condition known as fluorosis, in which tooth enamel becomes discolored. The condition can eventually lead to badly damaged teeth. The new study found that fluoride intake during a child’s first few years of life is significantly associated with fluorosis, and warned against using fluoridated water in infant formula.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is of a similar opinion. According to their website:

“Recent evidence suggests that mixing powdered or liquid infant formula concentrate with fluoridated water on a regular basis may increase the chance of a child developing … enamel fluorosis.”

It was 2007 when the American Dental Association (ADA) first warned that parents of infants younger than a year old “should consider using water that has no or low levels of fluoride” when mixing baby formula, due to concerns about fluorosis.

Now the Journal of the American Dental Association has published a study that found increased fluorosis risk among infants who were fed infant formula reconstituted with fluoride-containing water, as well as used fluoridated toothpastes.
American Dental Association Admits Fluoride Is Bad For Teeth AND Health | The Therapy Book
the matrix ploy fuuuuuuck me!

liberals want rotting teeth!

Who knew.

a new study in the journal of the american dental association finds once again that, contrary to what most people have been told, fluoride is actually bad for teeth.

The centers for disease control and prevention (cdc) is of a similar opinion. According to their website:

“recent evidence suggests that mixing powdered or liquid infant formula concentrate with fluoridated water on a regular basis may increase the chance of a child developing … enamel fluorosis.”

it was 2007 when the american dental association (ada) first warned that parents of infants younger than a year old “should consider using water that has no or low levels of fluoride” when mixing baby formula, due to concerns about fluorosis.

Now the journal of the american dental association has published a study that found increased fluorosis risk among infants who were fed infant formula reconstituted with fluoride-containing water, as well as used fluoridated toothpastes.
american dental association admits fluoride is bad for teeth and health | the therapy book

but it so fits..she lives in a world of total illusion where friendly moral corporations sell you vaccines and fluoride to help you and heal you and anyone who begs to differ is a "libtard"...its sad

a new study in the journal of the american dental association finds once again that, contrary to what most people have been told, fluoride is actually bad for teeth.

The centers for disease control and prevention (cdc) is of a similar opinion. According to their website:

“recent evidence suggests that mixing powdered or liquid infant formula concentrate with fluoridated water on a regular basis may increase the chance of a child developing … enamel fluorosis.”

it was 2007 when the american dental association (ada) first warned that parents of infants younger than a year old “should consider using water that has no or low levels of fluoride” when mixing baby formula, due to concerns about fluorosis.

Now the journal of the american dental association has published a study that found increased fluorosis risk among infants who were fed infant formula reconstituted with fluoride-containing water, as well as used fluoridated toothpastes.
american dental association admits fluoride is bad for teeth and health | the therapy book

but it so fits..she lives in a world of total illusion where friendly moral corporations sell you vaccines and fluoride to help you and heal you and anyone who begs to differ is a "libtard"...its sad
it never occurs to you or any of you paranoids that the damage is already done no matter how hard you attempt to eat it or drink it away..
if you've been drinking fluoridated water your entire life the "cure" with only wash away the newest contamination.
it's a bit like curing syphilis ,

it never occurs to you or any of you paranoids that the damage is already done no matter how hard you attempt to eat it or drink it away..
if you've been drinking fluoridated water your entire life the "cure" with only wash away the newest contamination.

continuing the poisoning makes no sense and in removing toxins bodies and minds can still heal...and I can do better for my children..

continuing the poisoning makes no sense and in removing toxins bodies and minds can still heal...and I can do better for my children..
only to a point.. the damage will remain..

Measles is back. It had help - The Globe and Mail

From Prince Edward Island to British Columbia, doctors across Canada are grappling with a highly infectious disease the likes of which they’ve never seen before: measles.

Measles was supposedly stamped out years ago, along with whooping cough, polio and other nasty maladies. But now it’s made a comeback, thanks to people who don’t believe in vaccinations. France, northern England and Wales have all been hit with serious measles outbreaks. Wales alone has had 1,200 cases since November of last year, mostly among children and adolescents under 18. Dozens more cases have appeared in pockets of the United States.

measles is back. It had help - the globe and mail

from prince edward island to british columbia, doctors across canada are grappling with a highly infectious disease the likes of which they’ve never seen before: Measles.

Measles was supposedly stamped out years ago, along with whooping cough, polio and other nasty maladies. But now it’s made a comeback, thanks to people who don’t believe in vaccinations. France, northern england and wales have all been hit with serious measles outbreaks. Wales alone has had 1,200 cases since november of last year, mostly among children and adolescents under 18. Dozens more cases have appeared in pockets of the united states.

big deal some kids got the measles...

Now this isn’t from some wacky anti-vaccine blog. This is coming from the MMWR which is the CDC’s own weekly publication. Here are 2 examples showing that we’ve always known that vaccinated kids can contract measles from the MMR vaccine itself.

The first instance is from Illinois, in which 17 high school students came down with measles even though 99% of the high school got the MMR vaccine.
Measles Outbreak among Vaccinated High School Students -- Illinois

Now this isn’t from some wacky anti-vaccine blog. This is coming from the MMWR which is the CDC’s own weekly publication. Here are 2 examples showing that we’ve always known that vaccinated kids can contract measles from the MMR vaccine itself.

The first instance is from Illinois, in which 17 high school students came down with measles even though 99% of the high school got the MMR vaccine.

And the funny thing is, your link says nothing at all about the vaccine being the cause of the measles. It says, first, that the cause of the original infection is unknown. Second, that many of the instances of measles contraction were by unvaccinated persons. Third, it speculates on reasons the measles may have been able to take hold in such a highly vaccinated population, wondering if there was a problem with the manufacture, storage, or delivery of the vaccines. Last, it speculates on the likelihood that the outbreak would have been sustained much longer and spread further in a population with a lower vaccination percentage.

How you seem to go from that to 'vaccines are bad' I'm not sure...

For those 65 and older, though, it helped in just 9% of cases, a number too low to be statistically significant, according to a report in the CDC's Weekly Morbidity and Mortality Report released Thursday. The study was based on a survey of 2,697 children and adults by the U.S. Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness Network from Dec. 3, 2012, through Jan. 19, 2013.

Flu vaccine barely worked in people 65 and older

By Steven Reinberg
HealthDay Reporter

MONDAY, Oct. 6 (HealthDay News) -- Over the past two flu seasons, vaccinating children five and younger did not reduce the number of child hospitalizations or doctor's visits linked to influenza, according to results of a new study.

Given the poor match between the flu vaccine and circulating strains during the last two years, "this finding is not surprising," said Dr. Robert Belshe, a professor of medicine and pediatrics and director of the Center for Vaccine Development at the Saint Louis University Medical Center, who was not involved in the study.

Kids' Flu Shot Largely Ineffective Over Past Few Years - US News and World Report

And the funny thing is, your link says nothing at all about the vaccine being the cause of the measles.
Equally funny is he just ignored you and pretends he wasn't caught misrepresenting what he presented as evidence. Quick! Switch to some posts about flu instead!

And the funny thing is, your link says nothing at all about the vaccine being the cause of the measles.
Equally funny is he just ignored you and pretends he wasn't caught misrepresenting what he presented as evidence. Quick! Switch to some posts about flu instead!

There was nothing to ignore..and nothing was misrepresented and the topic is vaccines so I also did not switch to another topic ....if anyone is ignoring anything its that these vaccines are ineffective and dargerouse

And the funny thing is, your link says nothing at all about the vaccine being the cause of the measles. It says, first, that the cause of the original infection is unknown. Second, that many of the instances of measles contraction were by unvaccinated persons. Third, it speculates on reasons the measles may have been able to take hold in such a highly vaccinated population, wondering if there was a problem with the manufacture, storage, or delivery of the vaccines. Last, it speculates on the likelihood that the outbreak would have been sustained much longer and spread further in a population with a lower vaccination percentage.

How you seem to go from that to 'vaccines are bad' I'm not sure...

kind of says it all...

I've taken no vaccinations or Flu Shots for at least 25 years and my kids were never vaccinated. We're all just fine thank you.

I was never vaccinated for anything and none of my 3 children
I'm struggling with this question right now. The Department of Health, and the School just sent me a whole list of eight vaccines that want my boy to get before entering the sixth grade. If it were just up to me? I'd tell them to bugger off. But his mom and I have been apart now for well over ten years, and sadly, she is now part of the hive mind.

So what I need is some good, solid EVIDENCE.

I need evidence showing that the risks outweigh the chances of contracting the disease. I KNOW that vaccines have all these horrendous side effects. They weaken your immune system. cause severe side effects, etc. But are these more detrimental than the chances of "catching" something? How do you convince someone that is a "TV watcher," you know the type, one of the HIVE MIND? I just don't know what to do. I don't want to let them get a hold of my little man and pump him full of that poison. I have half a mind to just not let her know. But hat is not in my character. We have joint legal custody, but I have full physical custody. The means we make all medical decisions together.

We got all of the "early" infant vaccines. I just don't think he needs any vaccines at the age of twelve. They are for corporate profits, I mean, c'mon, really? I never had EIGHT vaccines at twelve. I'm fine. This is bullshit.

And yet, there is the irony. The establishment won't let me HAVE that evidence. I mean, WTF?! I want those statistics so I can make an informed choice. Nope, sorry. It either hasn't been compiled, or it isn't available.

I KNOW that vaccines have all these horrendous side effects.

You KNOW? You should publish.

I was never vaccinated for anything and none of my 3 children
I'm struggling with this question right now. The Department of Health, and the School just sent me a whole list of eight vaccines that want my boy to get before entering the sixth grade. If it were just up to me? I'd tell them to bugger off. But his mom and I have been apart now for well over ten years, and sadly, she is now part of the hive mind.

So what I need is some good, solid EVIDENCE.

I need evidence showing that the risks outweigh the chances of contracting the disease. I KNOW that vaccines have all these horrendous side effects. They weaken your immune system. cause severe side effects, etc. But are these more detrimental than the chances of "catching" something? How do you convince someone that is a "TV watcher," you know the type, one of the HIVE MIND? I just don't know what to do. I don't want to let them get a hold of my little man and pump him full of that poison. I have half a mind to just not let her know. But hat is not in my character. We have joint legal custody, but I have full physical custody. The means we make all medical decisions together.

We got all of the "early" infant vaccines. I just don't think he needs any vaccines at the age of twelve. They are for corporate profits, I mean, c'mon, really? I never had EIGHT vaccines at twelve. I'm fine. This is bullshit.

And yet, there is the irony. The establishment won't let me HAVE that evidence. I mean, WTF?! I want those statistics so I can make an informed choice. Nope, sorry. It either hasn't been compiled, or it isn't available.

I KNOW that vaccines have all these horrendous side effects.

You KNOW? You should publish.

why..there is plenty published already...the drug companies own inserts list many of them

Forum List

Back