The Vaccine Hoax is over.

Now this isn’t from some wacky anti-vaccine blog. This is coming from the MMWR which is the CDC’s own weekly publication. Here are 2 examples showing that we’ve always known that vaccinated kids can contract measles from the MMR vaccine itself.

The first instance is from Illinois, in which 17 high school students came down with measles even though 99% of the high school got the MMR vaccine.
Measles Outbreak among Vaccinated High School Students -- Illinois

And the funny thing is, your link says nothing at all about the vaccine being the cause of the measles. It says, first, that the cause of the original infection is unknown. Second, that many of the instances of measles contraction were by unvaccinated persons. Third, it speculates on reasons the measles may have been able to take hold in such a highly vaccinated population, wondering if there was a problem with the manufacture, storage, or delivery of the vaccines. Last, it speculates on the likelihood that the outbreak would have been sustained much longer and spread further in a population with a lower vaccination percentage.

How you seem to go from that to 'vaccines are bad' I'm not sure...

kind of says it all...

What? It says that you lied in your post by claiming the article said something about the vaccines causing the measles outbreak? That's certainly true. :tongue:

And the funny thing is, your link says nothing at all about the vaccine being the cause of the measles. It says, first, that the cause of the original infection is unknown. Second, that many of the instances of measles contraction were by unvaccinated persons. Third, it speculates on reasons the measles may have been able to take hold in such a highly vaccinated population, wondering if there was a problem with the manufacture, storage, or delivery of the vaccines. Last, it speculates on the likelihood that the outbreak would have been sustained much longer and spread further in a population with a lower vaccination percentage.

How you seem to go from that to 'vaccines are bad' I'm not sure...

kind of says it all...

What? It says that you lied in your post by claiming the article said something about the vaccines causing the measles outbreak? That's certainly true. :tongue:

You are the only one lying.. I posted the beginning of the article and the link without any claim the vaccine caused measels..you lie.. and then.. you lie further when you say the vaccine was not the cause of the outbreak...when it was only SPECULATED it was not the cause and the cause was unknown....stop lying

Last edited:
and yet all these diseases that we have vaccinations against are slowly disappearing....fewer and fewer cases all the time...i wonder why?

there can be many reason other than vaccinations for reduction in illness..and your belief that all illnesses vaccinated for have decreased is clearly not true many of these vaccines appear the ineffective

Kids' Flu Shot Largely Ineffective Over Past Few Years
Study finds it didn't keep them from hospitals, doctors' offices
http://health.usnews.com/health-new...ds-flu-shot-largely-ineffective-over-past-few

Last edited:
kind of says it all...

You are the only one lying.. I posted the beginning of the article and the link without any claim the vaccine caused measels..you lie.. and then.. you lie further when you say the vaccine was not the cause of the outbreak...when it was only SPECULATED it was not the cause and the cause was unknown....stop lying

You said, and here's a direct quote if you're too lazy or ignorant to look at the post, "Here are 2 examples showing that we've always known that vaccinated kids can contract measles from the MMR vaccine itself.". You then posted one link to the MMWR section of the CDC website, to an article about a small measles outbreak in Illinois.

That link said absolutely nothing about the MMR vaccine causing measles. As a matter of fact, the contents of the article pretty strongly suggest that was not and could not have been the case in this instance. Here is a quote from that article, "From December 9, 1983, to January 13, 1984, 21 cases of measles occurred in Sangamon County, Illinois.* Nine of the cases were confirmed serologically. The outbreak involved 16 high school students, all of whom had histories of measles vaccination after 15 months of age documented in their school health records. Of the five remaining cases, four occurred in unvaccinated preschool children, two of whom were under 15 months of age, and one case occurred in a previously vaccinated college student (Figure 5)." So we have 4 cases in which there was no vaccine. Obviously those are out. In the remaining 17 cases, one is described as a college student who was previously vaccinated, which certainly sounds like it happened long enough ago not to be the cause in this instance. The rest were high school students, and again, since they had 'histories of measles vaccination after 15 months of age' it sounds as though those vaccinations occurred far enough in the past to not have been the cause in this instance.

So we have a post in which you claim you have 2 examples, then give only 1. You claim the examples show that the MMR vaccine causes measles, and in the single example you gave, it says nothing of the sort. That example did, in fact, provide evidence that seems to suggest the vaccine was not the cause in the instance described.

Yes, you lied.

I assume you want to make a point about the dangers of vaccination. That would be better accomplished through honesty and relying on the actual evidence, rather than adding your own speculation and spin, especially when such additions are not supported in any way by the very evidence you provide. There can be dangers from vaccines. If you want anyone to actually heed your warnings about that, you might stop making things up. :eusa_whistle:

what? It says that you lied in your post by claiming the article said something about the vaccines causing the measles outbreak? That's certainly true. :tongue:

you are the only one lying.. I posted the beginning of the article and the link without any claim the vaccine caused measels..you lie.. And then.. You lie further when you say the vaccine was not the cause of the outbreak...when it was only speculated it was not the cause and the cause was unknown....stop lying

you said, and here's a direct quote if you're too lazy or ignorant to look at the post, "here are 2 examples showing that we've always known that vaccinated kids can contract measles from the mmr vaccine itself.". you then posted one link to the mmwr section of the cdc website, to an article about a small measles outbreak in illinois.

That link said absolutely nothing about the mmr vaccine causing measles. As a matter of fact, the contents of the article pretty strongly suggest that was not and could not have been the case in this instance. Here is a quote from that article, "from december 9, 1983, to january 13, 1984, 21 cases of measles occurred in sangamon county, illinois.* nine of the cases were confirmed serologically. The outbreak involved 16 high school students, all of whom had histories of measles vaccination after 15 months of age documented in their school health records. Of the five remaining cases, four occurred in unvaccinated preschool children, two of whom were under 15 months of age, and one case occurred in a previously vaccinated college student (figure 5)." so we have 4 cases in which there was no vaccine. Obviously those are out. In the remaining 17 cases, one is described as a college student who was previously vaccinated, which certainly sounds like it happened long enough ago not to be the cause in this instance. The rest were high school students, and again, since they had 'histories of measles vaccination after 15 months of age' it sounds as though those vaccinations occurred far enough in the past to not have been the cause in this instance.

So we have a post in which you claim you have 2 examples, then give only 1. You claim the examples show that the mmr vaccine causes measles, and in the single example you gave, it says nothing of the sort. That example did, in fact, provide evidence that seems to suggest the vaccine was not the cause in the instance described.

Yes, you lied.

I assume you want to make a point about the dangers of vaccination. That would be better accomplished through honesty and relying on the actual evidence, rather than adding your own speculation and spin, especially when such additions are not supported in any way by the very evidence you provide. There can be dangers from vaccines. If you want anyone to actually heed your warnings about that, you might stop making things up. :eusa_whistle:

I never made any such statement liar and you can provide no such link to me making that statement....and you lied some more when you claimed the vaccine did not cause the illness when that in fact was...speculation... and the cause was unknown

Last edited:
and yet all these diseases that we have vaccinations against are slowly disappearing....fewer and fewer cases all the time...i wonder why?

there can be many reason other than vaccinations for reduction in illness..and your belief that all illnesses vaccinated for have decreased is clearly not true many of these vaccines appear the ineffective

Kids' Flu Shot Largely Ineffective Over Past Few Years
Study finds it didn't keep them from hospitals, doctors' offices
Kids' Flu Shot Largely Ineffective Over Past Few Years - US News and World Report

Of all the vaccines that we have and all the sickness they have prevented all you got is a flu vaccine from one year to prove none of them work?

Really Eots, even you are not this stupid.

The advent of the measles vaccine

The history of measles underwent a sea change in 1963 with the advent of the measles vaccine. The number of measles cases dropped by 99 percent. The vaccine was first licensed in the United States in 1963.

Measles History

WHY VACCINATION CONTINUES
"The propaganda in favour of immunization has won the minds of the masses and has influenced medical thinking, and government and international measures, relating to disease control. This has been at the expense of methods which might have raised the real level of well-being of the people at risk. This begins to impinge upon the realms of politics and economics, for the gains are great in this area, and the truth is not always palatable. The removal of the idea of protection, via immunization, and the implementation of expensive measures to improve nutrition in countries which can hardly make ends meet, would not be welcome themes for politicians, even if they could be made to listen to the facts.

Leon Chaitow
Vaccination And Immunization

That vaccination continues to this day is not because of its 'assumed' benefits, but (1) because it yields millions of dollars profit to the Drug Industry, (2) because it is one of the foundation stones of Medical Science upon which they have undeservedly built their power and prestige, and for that reason, must remain in place, and (3) because the majority of the public, brainwashed by medical propaganda, and unwilling to think for themselves, blindly accept it.
Vaccination: The Hidden Facts; Chapter 11

WHY VACCINATION CONTINUES
"The propaganda in favour of immunization has won the minds of the masses and has influenced medical thinking, and government and international measures, relating to disease control. This has been at the expense of methods which might have raised the real level of well-being of the people at risk. This begins to impinge upon the realms of politics and economics, for the gains are great in this area, and the truth is not always palatable. The removal of the idea of protection, via immunization, and the implementation of expensive measures to improve nutrition in countries which can hardly make ends meet, would not be welcome themes for politicians, even if they could be made to listen to the facts.

Leon Chaitow
Vaccination And Immunization

That vaccination continues to this day is not because of its 'assumed' benefits, but (1) because it yields millions of dollars profit to the Drug Industry, (2) because it is one of the foundation stones of Medical Science upon which they have undeservedly built their power and prestige, and for that reason, must remain in place, and (3) because the majority of the public, brainwashed by medical propaganda, and unwilling to think for themselves, blindly accept it.
Vaccination: The Hidden Facts; Chapter 11

That vaccination continues to this day is not because of its 'assumed' benefits, but (1) because it yields millions of dollars profit to the Drug Industry

Only millions? Hardly worth it, if profit was the only motive.
You may have heard, many drug companies got out of the vaccine business.

Between 2004 and 2007, vaccine sales across the industry soared an average of 32 per cent each year, with flu vaccine leading the way. That is roughly four times faster than any other pharmaceutical product.

In a year that will be remembered for widespread public worry about the H1N1 virus, or swine flu, vaccines have become a $24-billion business. Analysts predict the global vaccine industry will top $40-billion by 2012. For companies like Glaxo, Sanofi-Aventis, Merck & Co., Novartis AG and Pfizer Inc., the fear of a pandemic has translated into a financial windfall that has been years in the making. Worldwide, nearly 1 billion doses of H1N1 vaccine have been ordered in 2009.

How vaccines became big business - The Globe and Mail

Between 2004 and 2007, vaccine sales across the industry soared an average of 32 per cent each year, with flu vaccine leading the way. That is roughly four times faster than any other pharmaceutical product.

In a year that will be remembered for widespread public worry about the H1N1 virus, or swine flu, vaccines have become a $24-billion business. Analysts predict the global vaccine industry will top $40-billion by 2012. For companies like Glaxo, Sanofi-Aventis, Merck & Co., Novartis AG and Pfizer Inc., the fear of a pandemic has translated into a financial windfall that has been years in the making. Worldwide, nearly 1 billion doses of H1N1 vaccine have been ordered in 2009.

How vaccines became big business - The Globe and Mail

I thought we were talking about forcing school kids to get shots?
Now you're talking about flu shots?
Make up your mind.

you are the only one lying.. I posted the beginning of the article and the link without any claim the vaccine caused measels..you lie.. And then.. You lie further when you say the vaccine was not the cause of the outbreak...when it was only speculated it was not the cause and the cause was unknown....stop lying

you said, and here's a direct quote if you're too lazy or ignorant to look at the post, "here are 2 examples showing that we've always known that vaccinated kids can contract measles from the mmr vaccine itself.". you then posted one link to the mmwr section of the cdc website, to an article about a small measles outbreak in illinois.

That link said absolutely nothing about the mmr vaccine causing measles. As a matter of fact, the contents of the article pretty strongly suggest that was not and could not have been the case in this instance. Here is a quote from that article, "from december 9, 1983, to january 13, 1984, 21 cases of measles occurred in sangamon county, illinois.* nine of the cases were confirmed serologically. The outbreak involved 16 high school students, all of whom had histories of measles vaccination after 15 months of age documented in their school health records. Of the five remaining cases, four occurred in unvaccinated preschool children, two of whom were under 15 months of age, and one case occurred in a previously vaccinated college student (figure 5)." so we have 4 cases in which there was no vaccine. Obviously those are out. In the remaining 17 cases, one is described as a college student who was previously vaccinated, which certainly sounds like it happened long enough ago not to be the cause in this instance. The rest were high school students, and again, since they had 'histories of measles vaccination after 15 months of age' it sounds as though those vaccinations occurred far enough in the past to not have been the cause in this instance.

So we have a post in which you claim you have 2 examples, then give only 1. You claim the examples show that the mmr vaccine causes measles, and in the single example you gave, it says nothing of the sort. That example did, in fact, provide evidence that seems to suggest the vaccine was not the cause in the instance described.

Yes, you lied.

I never made any such statement liar and you can provide no such link to me making that statement....and you lied some more when you claimed the vaccine did not cause the illness when that in fact was...speculation... and the cause was unknown

Here you go :

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-the-vaccine-hoax-is-over-16.html#post7612850

That's post #232. Anyone can see it, it's been quoted in subsequent replies, and here it is again. So, ready to admit that you said exactly what I quoted? Or are you going to lie in the face of direct proof? :eusa_whistle:

Oh, and while I never actually said the vaccine did not cause the outbreak, what I did say is that the evidence provided in the article linked BY YOU strongly suggests that it could not have been caused by vaccine, as those affected were vaccinated long before the incident occurred. I provided a quote from the article YOU LINKED to show how that is the case.

So, again....you lied. You continue to lie. I am providing you with obvious, pretty indisputable proof of your continuing lies. Want to keep going?

Now this isn’t from some wacky anti-vaccine blog. This is coming from the MMWR which is the CDC’s own weekly publication. Here are 2 examples showing that we’ve always known that vaccinated kids can contract measles from the MMR vaccine itself.

The first instance is from Illinois, in which 17 high school students came down with measles even though 99% of the high school got the MMR vaccine.
Measles Outbreak among Vaccinated High School Students -- Illinois

Here eots, I'll link this again for you just in case you are somehow going to argue it doesn't work in my previous post. See the part where you say that the examples show that kids can contract measles from the vaccine? Do you need it pointed out? See how I quoted you directly, with no alterations? ;)

between 2004 and 2007, vaccine sales across the industry soared an average of 32 per cent each year, with flu vaccine leading the way. That is roughly four times faster than any other pharmaceutical product.

In a year that will be remembered for widespread public worry about the h1n1 virus, or swine flu, vaccines have become a $24-billion business. Analysts predict the global vaccine industry will top $40-billion by 2012. For companies like glaxo, sanofi-aventis, merck & co., novartis ag and pfizer inc., the fear of a pandemic has translated into a financial windfall that has been years in the making. Worldwide, nearly 1 billion doses of h1n1 vaccine have been ordered in 2009.

how vaccines became big business - the globe and mail

i thought we were talking about forcing school kids to get shots?
Now you're talking about flu shots?
Make up your mind.
you think flu shots are not vaccines ?

now this isn’t from some wacky anti-vaccine blog. This is coming from the mmwr which is the cdc’s own weekly publication. Here are 2 examples showing that we’ve always known that vaccinated kids can contract measles from the mmr vaccine itself.

The first instance is from illinois, in which 17 high school students came down with measles even though 99% of the high school got the mmr vaccine.
measles outbreak among vaccinated high school students -- illinois

and the funny thing is, your link says nothing at all about the vaccine being the cause of the measles. It says, first, that the cause of the original infection is unknown. Second, that many of the instances of measles contraction were by unvaccinated persons. Third, it speculates on reasons the measles may have been able to take hold in such a highly vaccinated population, wondering if there was a problem with the manufacture, storage, or delivery of the vaccines. Last, it speculates on the likelihood that the outbreak would have been sustained much longer and spread further in a population with a lower vaccination percentage.

How you seem to go from that to 'vaccines are bad' i'm not sure...

thats not my quote that's the editorial remark by the blogger.. ..vaccines have caused the very illness they are to prevent but if this is the case in this instance was unknown as stated in the artical

It's the whole "anti science" thing again. It keeps popping up. I know, if you can find one, ask a Republican scientist what they think. If you can find one.

there go those evil corporations again, making money, giving people jobs, and worse of all saving lives...

Shame on them...

corporations sell products for profit...period...you must live in alternative universe if you are not aware of the endless list of corporations that have both knowingly and unknowingly sold faulty or dangerous products or products that do not live up to the claims and studies reported..

Forum List

Back