The Utter defeat of the Radical wing of the GOP.

Watch the Democrats win more seats in Congress?

:cool:

Wouldn't be surprised. The stupid and lazy outnumber the smart and productive, and that trend will continue for a while.

Well that's the feeling of the GOP as well.

Which is why they will continue to lose unless that changes.

yep, wear it with pride, it's an outstanding achievment to build a large leecher class, we want you demoncraps to own it, and own it you do.

What part of my post was incorrect?

If you folks and the GOP really "cared", they'd be advocating commissions to delve into just why the economy cratered and putting those responsible, behind bars.

Instead..they want to give them tax breaks.

Go figure.

Boy you are dense.

Did I say you were wrong? I just said your wandering vapid post did nothing to prove that what I said was bull shit?

Are you having reading comprehension trouble today?

So you're not saying I'm wrong but you are still advocating for the 1%..

Um..excuse me..but that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Hmmm...I see what the problem is. You cannot follow a line of discussion.

Let's compare the "Shopholics".

Obama - Saving the auto industry, investing in new energy technology and saving the economy.

Bush - Starting 2 wars, spending on multiple exotic weapons systems and creating unfunded entitlements that benefit drug companies.

I think most went for Obama, because Bush Redux Romney..lost big.

You're really going to give this HE SAVED THE AUTO INDUSRTY SHIT?
you've went off the deep end with this man and don't care if we go with you

I'm am absolutely not off the deep end.

The Auto industry agrees with that viewpoint.

I'm in good company.

no, you are gone
sad thing to watch

wow sallow, you cheering for the defeat of the people in this country is sad..
and all over what? having taxes raised on certain citizens..
I'm so ashamed of most of you

Eh?

The people voted for Obama..and overwhelmingly. Congressional republicans lost seats in 2 houses.

:eusa_eh:

Overwhelmingly? :lol: 51% is winning by a tiny margin. Don't get me wrong, 50.0000009% wins, but calling a squeaker overwhelmingly is stoopid.

Seeing as over the last 12 years or so..beginning with 2001, where the President who "won", lost the popular vote.

That's a bingo.

Eh?

The people voted for Obama..and overwhelmingly. Congressional republicans lost seats in 2 houses.

:eusa_eh:

Overwhelmingly? :lol: 51% is winning by a tiny margin. Don't get me wrong, 50.0000009% wins, but calling a squeaker overwhelmingly is stoopid.

Seeing as over the last 12 years or so..beginning with 2001, where the President who "won", lost the popular vote.

That's a bingo.

yep, you're gone and now acting like a liberal child

Boy you are dense.

Did I say you were wrong? I just said your wandering vapid post did nothing to prove that what I said was bull shit?

Are you having reading comprehension trouble today?

Let's go back to square one.

Perhaps you can clarify.

I say the 1% should be in jail.

The GOP says they should get a tax cut.

You say....

obama "saved the auto industry" and the suckers in america who pay taxes lost 40 billion dollars they will never recover, I :clap2: him, he's waaaay far better than any sleazy used car salesman.

Obama save the Auto Workers Unions that's all. Fact.

Almost right.

He saved both.

Most Union officials and auto corporate executives agree on that.

You're really going to give this HE SAVED THE AUTO INDUSRTY SHIT?
you've went off the deep end with this man and don't care if we go with you

I'm am absolutely not off the deep end.

The Auto industry agrees with that viewpoint.

I'm in good company.

no, you are gone
sad thing to watch

Sallow is a good democrat. He will say any silly thing as long as he sticks to the talking points.

obama "saved the auto industry" and the suckers in america who pay taxes lost 40 billion dollars they will never recover, I :clap2: him, he's waaaay far better than any sleazy used car salesman.

Almost right.

He saved both.

he gave OUR money to ONE CAR company and we are all going to LOSE our money over it..sure that Union LOVED IT and will line their pockets with it.

you people have become sick cult members

Let's go back to square one.

Perhaps you can clarify.

I say the 1% should be in jail.

The GOP says they should get a tax cut.

You say....

Well, I was never on that square to begin with, that was your random wandering, but I'll play.

I think the DNC should be in jail.

Happened with the passing of the "Fiscal Cliff" bill.

They looked silly. Completely so.

And in the end, President Obama and the Congressional Democrats got what they wanted.

Which ultimately is good for the country. As I post this, the DOW is soaring. Up 237 points.

:clap2:

Let's check back in a year. What happened last night is that Obama finally took ownership of the economy. There is no one to blame but himself when things continue to get worse over the coming year......and it will. The CBO says that the deal will add $3.9 TRILLION more to the debt. Keep in mind that NO spending cuts were in the deal. Also, there was a little shell game going on that the media and liberals swallowed hook, line and sinker. While the BUSH tax cuts (once claimed by liberals that they only helped the wealthy) were maintained, the payroll tax cuts were allowed to expire. That means 77% of Americans will see their take home pay reduced by an average of $1635 in 2013.

Imagine, more revenue for the government with no cut back on their spending. You guys just gave a shopoholic another credit card. Congrats! When the American people are taking it in the keester even worse at year end, we'll see if you guys are as happy with yourselves then. Probably so, since Obama will tell you it was the Republicans fault. I have a hint for you, no matter how many times he tells you he won't cum in your mouth, he will.

Let's compare the "Shopholics".

Obama - Saving the auto industry, investing in new energy technology and saving the economy.Bush - Starting 2 wars, spending on multiple exotic weapons systems and creating unfunded entitlements that benefit drug companies.

I think most went for Obama, because Bush Redux Romney..lost big.

The auto industry is on our dime dumbshit. The smart call would have been to let them go thru bankruptcy and rebuild leaner and meaner. The auto bailout was saving the union, not the industry. How much ROI has Obama gotten for his "investment" in new energy technology? That's right, none. Money wasted. Saving the economy? He just taxed 77% of Americans while telling them he wasn't going to increase their taxes while increasing the debt another $4T on top of the current $16T. Saved the economy indeed. Like I said, let's take a look in a year and see where we are. With taxes going up and government spending increasing at a record pace, I don't think it is going to be the utopia you are expecting. Time will tell.

Almost right.

He saved both.

I am absolutely correct.

GM would have gone into bankruptsy protection, gotten leaner and meaner and emerged on the other side to continue to make cars. The losers would have been the Auto Union workers who would have lost their bargaining agreements and their sweet fat bennies. The bailout ONLY saved the Auto Workers Union. Fact.

Last edited:
Well that's the feeling of the GOP as well.

Which is why they will continue to lose unless that changes.

You need to go back to bed dude. Your brain is still there.

^PredFan's example of "meaningful" discussion.

:lol:

Can't have a meaningful discussion with someone who cannot comprehend what they read and cannot follow any line of discussion.

Go back to bed, comeback when you are able to have a meaningful discussion.

There's another round of tax increases coming next year too. And the year after that. By then the number of "rich" fleeing the country will bring the definition of "rich" down to $100,000 a year.

that's the progressives and obama's idea of fair..and their sheep blindly follow along..

this country is lost

Forum List

Back