The utter asinine claim that none of Biden's $6 billion to the terror state of Iran did not go to attack Israel.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
You want to buy a new car, and you have the money in the bank to pay for it.
However, after going over your yearly budget thoroughly, you realize you are going to need a lot of that money to pay other essential things.

Out of the blue, your uncle dies, and in his will he is giving you $50K!!!!
Upon closer reading however, he stipulates you MUST spend the money ONLY on essential living expenses, such as rent, food, utility bills.

You go to bed that night heartbroken (you're a Democrat) that you can't spend any of the $50K on a car! You cry yourself to sleep.

However, after going over your yearly budget thoroughly, you realize you are going to need a lot of that money to pay other essential things.

Upon closer reading however, he stipulates you MUST spend the money ONLY on essential living expenses, such as rent, food, utility bills.

You go to bed that night heartbroken (you're a Democrat) that you can't spend any of the $50K on a car! You cry yourself to sleep.
The SOS has already gone on the tele and said none of it went to the groups that did this.
Until you can provide concrete proof otherwise, you're just tossing gasoline on the fire.

The SOS has already gone on the tele and said none of it went to the groups that did this.
Until you can provide concrete proof otherwise, you're just tossing gasoline on the fire.
All the equipment the military has is engraved or tagged with serial numbers. They know what equipment was left in Afghanistan which most of it sent to Iran. Some how, amazingly, a lot of that equipment was in the possession of dead and captured Hamas fighters the past 3 days. It's been talked about on all the news channels, even the Fake News Networks.

I'm sure Iran set aside all that money for humanitarian aid.

:auiqs.jpg:

Idiotic statement

The GDP of Iran is 359 Billion dollars. Six Billion in released assets is a drop in the bucket.

What a great opportunity this attack is for Republican politicians, isn't it?

If you know you have enough for rent and food because you have a windfall coming soon you take what you already have and go to Vegas....

It’s not like this administration would outright lie to the American people, again
You are trained to listen to and observe LIES from team trump.
So I see your confusion.
And you're stupid, if you cannot see what I'm obviously saying here.
I see 'what you are trying to say/suggest' but I value your opinion like I value politicians ability to LIE, all Fucking Politicians.

You are trained to listen to and observe LIES from team trump.
So I see your confusion.
WTF are you talking about, Trump has zero to do with the lies Biden tells. The two are not related. Biden’s lies are his to own, no one but him gets the blame.

WTF are you talking about, Trump has zero to do with the lies Biden tells. The two are not related. Biden’s lies are his to own, no one but him gets the blame.
How did biden enter the conversation?

Forum List

Back