The US Military Has Raided And Seized Servers In Germany, Tied To The Dominion Election System

Status
Not open for further replies.
corroborating evidence
False testimony, in other words.

>>>So when they were put asunder one from another, he called one of them, and said unto him, O thou that art waxen old in wickedness, now thy sins which thou hast committed aforetime are come to light. For thou hast pronounced false judgment and hast condemned the innocent and hast let the guilty go free; albeit the Lord saith, The innocent and righteous shalt thou not slay. Now then, if thou hast seen her, tell me, Under what tree sawest thou them companying together? Who answered, Under a mastick tree. And Daniel said, Very well; thou hast lied against thine own head; for even now the angel of God hath received the sentence of God to cut thee in two.
>>>So he put him aside, and commanded to bring the other, and said unto him, O thou seed of Chanaan, and not of Juda, beauty hath deceived thee, and lust hath perverted thine heart. Thus have ye dealt with the daughters of Israel, and they for fear companied with you: but the daughter of Juda would not abide your wickedness. Now therefore tell me, Under what tree didst thou take them companying together? Who answered, Under an holm tree. Then said Daniel unto him, Well; thou hast also lied against thine own head: for the angel of God waiteth with the sword to cut thee in two, that he may destroy you.<<<
--- Susanna 1:52--59

corroborating evidence

>>>So when they were put asunder one from another, he called one of them, and said unto him, O thou that art waxen old in wickedness, now thy sins which thou hast committed aforetime are come to light. For thou hast pronounced false judgment and hast condemned the innocent and hast let the guilty go free; albeit the Lord saith, The innocent and righteous shalt thou not slay. Now then, if thou hast seen her, tell me, Under what tree sawest thou them companying together? Who answered, Under a mastick tree. And Daniel said, Very well; thou hast lied against thine own head; for even now the angel of God hath received the sentence of God to cut thee in two.
>>>So he put him aside, and commanded to bring the other, and said unto him, O thou seed of Chanaan, and not of Juda, beauty hath deceived thee, and lust hath perverted thine heart. Thus have ye dealt with the daughters of Israel, and they for fear companied with you: but the daughter of Juda would not abide your wickedness. Now therefore tell me, Under what tree didst thou take them companying together? Who answered, Under an holm tree. Then said Daniel unto him, Well; thou hast also lied against thine own head: for the angel of God waiteth with the sword to cut thee in two, that he may destroy you.<<<

Yes the whole story is false testimony as are all the claims that the election was rigged.

Yes the whole story is false testimony as are all the claims that the election was rigged.
The story of Susanna is the divine truth, as is the fact that the election was rigged with software from Société Systèmes Électifs Dominion of Canada, and Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, Sociedad Anónima of Spain.

At least five U.S. soldiers were killed in the raid on election software servers that took place in Germany in connection with the rigging of the 2020 general election in the United States.

The story of Susanna is the divine truth, as is the fact that the election was rigged with software from Société Systèmes Électifs Dominion of Canada, and Scytl Secure Electronic Voting, Sociedad Anónima of Spain.

At least five U.S. soldiers were killed in the raid on election software servers that took place in Germany in connection with the rigging of the 2020 general election in the United States.

The election was not rigged. There is no evidence to prove it was.

No soldiers were killed in any such raid.

You are bearing false witness and presenting false testimony.

Re-read the versus about false testimony as they apply to you

Do any of the soldiers have names?

Ever hear of gina haspel?

Nobody has seen her since the 10th...rumor has it she's dead (or arrested). But that's rumor.

So you think she was in on the raid? Is that the story now?
You don't believe there was a raid, do you?

Everyone knows the US Military can't do raids in Germany, a sovereign country and an ally.

A few might really believe it.

But I think those who keep defending the story are just saps who fell for it at first and then got caught in a trap of their own making when the story fell apart.

From the very beginning it was pointed out that the story was ludicrous. Such a raid would be an act of war and no commander would obey such an order. The Germans would have screamed bloody murder and possibly mobilized in response. The other NATO nations such as the UK would have taken some sort of actions to sanction it such as holding an emergency vote to throw the USA out of NATO.

When pressed for details and evidence no one can produce anything except a tweet or two and a comment from a couple of washed up discredited military has beens.

But they still cling to it because it is part of the desperate spin about the election being stolen despite any evidence to support the claim
Exactly, it's so obvious.

Maybe if everyone wasn't so busy looking the other way on every story that inconveniently doesn't match the narrative...
Do you believe that US forces raided a location in another nation 2 weeks ago and Germany hasn't said one thing about it? Really?

This from 11/13.
I don't necessarily believe either way. What I don't do is immediately dismiss something as false simply because it doesn't fit the narrative I prefer.

Maybe if everyone wasn't so busy looking the other way on every story that inconveniently doesn't match the narrative...
Do you believe that US forces raided a location in another nation 2 weeks ago and Germany hasn't said one thing about it? Really?

This from 11/13.
I don't necessarily believe either way. What I don't do is immediately dismiss something as false simply because it doesn't fit the narrative I prefer.

Okay...so you go through life thinking the US Army can stage a raid in a foreign nation and that nation will say nothing.
Okay...so you go through life thinking the US Army can lose 5 soldiers in the raid and that the families of those killed will say nothing.
Okay...so you go through life thinking that the press would not cover said raid, said deaths, and say nothing.
Okay...so you go through life thinking that the lawyers for the President of the United States can make these allegations, provide no details (SEALs, Deltas, 101st Airborne), provide no follow up--going on two weeks now or so...and not find that the least bit suspicious?

Its not "immediately dismiss[ing]" something...it's appliance of logic and common sense to hearing a story.

All of the above is the case...you said so.

My question to you is this: At what point will you admit that the entire US Raid in Germany is bullshit? A month from now? A year from now?

This from 11/13.

Okay...so you go through life thinking the US Army can stage a raid in a foreign nation and that nation will say nothing.
Okay...so you go through life thinking the US Army can lose 5 soldiers in the raid and that the families of those killed will say nothing.
Okay...so you go through life thinking that the press would not cover said raid, said deaths, and say nothing.
Okay...so you go through life thinking that the lawyers for the President of the United States can make these allegations, provide no details (SEALs, Deltas, 101st Airborne), provide no follow up--going on two weeks now or so...and not find that the least bit suspicious?

Its not "immediately dismiss[ing]" something...it's appliance of logic and common sense to hearing a story.

All of the above is the case...you said so.

My question to you is this: At what point will you admit that the entire US Raid in Germany is bullshit? A month from now? A year from now?
I go through life able to not automatically dismiss something because I don't agree with it.

I go through life able to not automatically dismiss something because I don't agree with it.
That is called avoiding Confirmation Bias, a prime principle of Reason, so dont edxpect Dimbocraps to follow it. They live in delusion.

corroborating evidence

Millions of voter voting illegal across the country and there is no evidence. The best kept secret ever :cuckoo:

She repeated it again today

I not only like but trust Sidney! you go lady!:up:

"Trump attorney Sidney Powell told radio host Glenn Beck Friday that she has heard that “our forces” confiscated the server of an electronic voting system company in Germany with alleged ties to the president’s voter fraud accusations."

20/11/2020
When you have important evidence about the US voting system, evidence of massive fraud, where do you go with it? Glenn Beck, of course! :rofl:

Wakey!

Sidney didn't show any evidence......that will wait for the courts. ;)

She just expressed her opinion.
There is no evidence.

The story is preposterous and she stated an assertion not just her opinion.

She is full of shit

She is not full of shit. Don't project your own characteristics to others.
she is full of shut and that is simple fact.

She is a liar and this raid did not fucking happen
Has anyone with top level clearance ever denied it? Who? If not, why?

"Trump attorney Sidney Powell told radio host Glenn Beck Friday that she has heard that “our forces” confiscated the server of an electronic voting system company in Germany with alleged ties to the president’s voter fraud accusations."

20/11/2020
When you have important evidence about the US voting system, evidence of massive fraud, where do you go with it? Glenn Beck, of course! :rofl:

Wakey!

There is no evidence.

She is full of shit

Has anyone with top level clearance ever denied this? If not why?

original.jpg

Both stories are equally absurd and worthless.

20/11/2020

Wakey!

There is no evidence.

She is full of shit

View attachment 426133

Hardly, the Martian ambassador would need to be confirmed by the Senate and funds appropriated for such purposes. The military does things every day that we don't know about.

20/11/2020

Wakey!

There is no evidence.

She is full of shit

View attachment 426133

Hardly, the Martian ambassador would need to be confirmed by the Senate and funds appropriated for such purposes. The military does things every day that we don't know about.
Acts of war in allied nations is not one of the things the military does every day or even at all. A raid in Germany by US forces would prompt an immediate reaction from Geermnay NATO and the UN. No one has mentioned it in official circles proving it is BULLSHIT.

Both stories are equalloy absurd and stupid which is why the crickets coming from Germany and NATO are proof it is a bullshit taboid story

20/11/2020

Wakey!

There is no evidence.

She is full of shit

View attachment 426133

Acts of war in allied nations is not one of the things the military does every day or even at all. A raid in Germany by US forces would prompt an immediate reaction from Geermnay NATO and the UN. No one has mentioned it in official circles proving it is BULLSHIT.

Both stories are equalloy absurd and stupid which is why the crickets coming from Germany and NATO are proof it is a bullshit taboid story
Germany wouldn't say anything if they were implicated in US election fraud. Which in itself could be construed as an act of war upon us. Not so long ago if someone said a small group of people would crash planes into US buildings people would say that's absurd. Yet every intelligence agency in the world missed it. This scenario is less absurd than that.

20/11/2020

Wakey!

There is no evidence.

She is full of shit

View attachment 426133

Germany wouldn't say anything if they were implicated in US election fraud. Which in itself could be construed as an act of war upon us. Not so long ago if someone said a small group of people would crash planes into US buildings people would say that's absurd. Yet every intelligence agency in the world missed it. This scenario is less absurd than that.
BULLSHIT.

Germnay would screech and howl to the heavans and demand action from NATO and the UN, REGARDLESS of such implications.

None of these tabloid stories about a raid implicates Geermany and even if they did Germnay would still raise hell about it. This scenario is a thousand times more absurd thasn 911 and NO ONE ever said that the idea of 911 ewas absurd even before 911

You are failing miserably

20/11/2020

Wakey!

There is no evidence.

She is full of shit

View attachment 426133

BULLSHIT.

Germnay would screech and howl to the heavans and demand action from NATO and the UN, REGARDLESS of such implications.

None of these tabloid stories about a raid implicates Geermany and even if they did Germnay would still raise hell about it. This scenario is a thousand times more absurd thasn 911 and NO ONE ever said that the idea of 911 ewas absurd even before 911

You are failing miserably
And what would the rest of NATO do? Rattle empty sabres at us? More likely they'd side with us and leave Germany to rot. NATO is nothing without us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back