The US Military Has Raided And Seized Servers In Germany, Tied To The Dominion Election System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking to Fox News last week, Dominion spokesman Michael Steel said the alleged switching of votes from Mr Trump to Mr Biden could not have occurred because it was “physically impossible”.

“Look, when a voter votes on a Dominion machine, they fill out a ballot on a touch screen,” Mr Steel said. “They are given a printed copy which they then give to a local election official for safekeeping. If any electronic interference had taken place, the tally reported electronically would not match the printed ballots, and in every case where we’ve looked at – in Georgia, all across the country – the printed ballot, the gold standard in election security, has matched the electronic tally.”

Do any of the soldiers have names?

Ever hear of gina haspel?

Nobody has seen her since the 10th...rumor has it she's dead (or arrested). But that's rumor.

So you think she was in on the raid? Is that the story now?
You don't believe there was a raid, do you?

Everyone knows the US Military can't do raids in Germany, a sovereign country and an ally.

Nobody has seen her since the 10th...rumor has it she's dead (or arrested). But that's rumor.

Everyone knows the US Military can't do raids in Germany, a sovereign country and an ally.

<sarcasm>

Of course there was a raid. Gina Haspel lead it personally....

A few might really believe it.

But I think those who keep defending the story are just saps who fell for it at first and then got caught in a trap of their own making when the story fell apart.

From the very beginning it was pointed out that the story was ludicrous. Such a raid would be an act of war and no commander would obey such an order. The Germans would have screamed bloody murder and possibly mobilized in response. The other NATO nations such as the UK would have taken some sort of actions to sanction it such as holding an emergency vote to throw the USA out of NATO.

When pressed for details and evidence no one can produce anything except a tweet or two and a comment from a couple of washed up discredited military has beens.

But they still cling to it because it is part of the desperate spin about the election being stolen despite any evidence to support the claim

Last edited:
Speaking to Fox News last week, Dominion spokesman Michael Steel said the alleged switching of votes from Mr Trump to Mr Biden could not have occurred because it was “physically impossible”.
DEbunked today

100% absolutely bogus horse sh*t forum story. /s/ DOD entire staff

Now, how you gonna put the sh*t back in the horse????

1606771935821.png

DEbunked today

Epoch times ... about as bogus and crazy and wild conspiracy nitwork as any.

DEbunked today

Never debunked

She repeated it again today

I not only like but trust Sidney! you go lady!:up:

"Trump attorney Sidney Powell told radio host Glenn Beck Friday that she has heard that “our forces” confiscated the server of an electronic voting system company in Germany with alleged ties to the president’s voter fraud accusations."

20/11/2020
When you have important evidence about the US voting system, evidence of massive fraud, where do you go with it? Glenn Beck, of course! :rofl:

Wakey!

Sidney didn't show any evidence......that will wait for the courts. ;)

She just expressed her opinion.

I guess they are just waiting for the right moment to disclose this evidence...

And I guess they won't be using the evidence from the raid, since according to her own words (which you posted), she doesn't even know who has it. ;)
Of course she would say that she doesn't know who has it... Wouldn't you do the same in the current environment ??
No.

I or anyone else would have screamed at the top of my lungs what the evidence is and who has it.

All she did was repeat a debunked bit of fiction.

SHe is a liar and full of shit
Ok, and you say that without evidence of her being a liar, yet you make your choices based on having no evidence to contridict her claim's. Doesn't that make you feel a fool ?? Why not let the investigation play out, and stop saying someone is a liar when you don't know that to be true ?? Come onnn mannnnnn...
There is massive evidence of her being a liar.

This raid did not happen.

That is proven and inarguable and she is a liar who is full of shit.

Grow up and deal with,

Calm down Francis, you're hyperventilating. There actually is evidence the raid happened.
There is no evidence

You would have posted it by now

It never happened and you fell for a stupid fairy tale like a weak little sap

Because all I have is second hand from people in the Spec Ops community. And as for falling for crap like a sap, look in the mirror, dude. You were spouting Trump russia collusion with no evidence at all.
Then you have no evidence and There is none.

You are also claiming out right lies

I never believed the allegations of collusion and consistently opposed those allegations

I fucking dare you to find one post from me claiming there was collusion and until you do YOU are the only gullible sap here and there is no fucking evidence of this raid

In fact you do not have a second hand rumor from anyone in the spec ops community, You do not even know anyone in that community. The closest you ever came to that community was playing video games

Ummm, no video games for me, and yes, two Green Beret colonels (retired) are close friends. Add to that a couple of Delta guys, a 160th pilot, and several force recon Marines, and yeah, I have a pretty extensive network of operators who are close friends.
Bullshit

You do not know anyone even remotely connected to that community

Little bullshit claims like that abound on the internet but you are a zit faced kid who plays video games and never met anyone in civil air patrol much less spec ops

Try selling lies somewhere else junior

Says the idiot with nazi in his name. And yes, my claims are truthful. Rude doofus, such as yourself, are the basement dwellers. I can actually prove what I say (and have on this very Board). You can't.
You are a wannabe and are lying

You cannot prove it and I already HAVE.

There was no fucking raid suck on it and weep because that is an absolute fact

The only thing you have proved is you are a nazi. Not much of a claim. There are lots of them. The weak minded, such as yourself, embrace fascism because thinking is hard for you.
Well that is an outright lie from you.

I have stated nothing even remotely nazi like.

Here is a clue for you little guy intelligent thibking is not supporistion and speculation about what you wish were true. It is based on evidence and you have none.

And you are a coward and liar to call someone a nazi

Actually you are, more so than you know.

imageedit_2118_9509847644-678x381.jpg
You are a liar.

You cannot cite any post from me which is remotely nazi like.

Cite such a post or you are proven a coward and liar
Your support for the Democrats says all that needs to be said.

"Trump attorney Sidney Powell told radio host Glenn Beck Friday that she has heard that “our forces” confiscated the server of an electronic voting system company in Germany with alleged ties to the president’s voter fraud accusations."

20/11/2020
When you have important evidence about the US voting system, evidence of massive fraud, where do you go with it? Glenn Beck, of course! :rofl:

Wakey!

And I guess they won't be using the evidence from the raid, since according to her own words (which you posted), she doesn't even know who has it. ;)
Of course she would say that she doesn't know who has it... Wouldn't you do the same in the current environment ??
No.

I or anyone else would have screamed at the top of my lungs what the evidence is and who has it.

Ok, and you say that without evidence of her being a liar, yet you make your choices based on having no evidence to contridict her claim's. Doesn't that make you feel a fool ?? Why not let the investigation play out, and stop saying someone is a liar when you don't know that to be true ?? Come onnn mannnnnn...

Grow up and deal with,

Calm down Francis, you're hyperventilating. There actually is evidence the raid happened.
There is no evidence

Because all I have is second hand from people in the Spec Ops community. And as for falling for crap like a sap, look in the mirror, dude. You were spouting Trump russia collusion with no evidence at all.

I never believed the allegations of collusion and consistently opposed those allegations

I fucking dare you to find one post from me claiming there was collusion and until you do YOU are the only gullible sap here and there is no fucking evidence of this raid

In fact you do not have a second hand rumor from anyone in the spec ops community, You do not even know anyone in that community. The closest you ever came to that community was playing video games

Ummm, no video games for me, and yes, two Green Beret colonels (retired) are close friends. Add to that a couple of Delta guys, a 160th pilot, and several force recon Marines, and yeah, I have a pretty extensive network of operators who are close friends.
Bullshit

Little bullshit claims like that abound on the internet but you are a zit faced kid who plays video games and never met anyone in civil air patrol much less spec ops

Says the idiot with nazi in his name. And yes, my claims are truthful. Rude doofus, such as yourself, are the basement dwellers. I can actually prove what I say (and have on this very Board). You can't.

The only thing you have proved is you are a nazi. Not much of a claim. There are lots of them. The weak minded, such as yourself, embrace fascism because thinking is hard for you.

Here is a clue for you little guy intelligent thibking is not supporistion and speculation about what you wish were true. It is based on evidence and you have none.

You are a liar.

I have never supported them

ANd no that is not all which needs to be said. Support for the democrats OR republicans does not constitute evidence that one is a nazi

So cite a statement from me which defends naziism or it proves you are a liar

“Look, when a voter votes on a Dominion machine, they fill out a ballot on a touch screen,” Mr Steel said. “They are given a printed copy which they then give to a local election official for safekeeping. If any electronic interference had taken place, the tally reported electronically would not match the printed ballots, and in every case where we’ve looked at – in Georgia, all across the country – the printed ballot, the gold standard in election security, has matched the electronic tally.”

Dominion machines are safe and secure and have been for years.

Their home site >>>

20/11/2020

Wakey!

No.

Grow up and deal with,

There is no evidence

Bullshit

You are a liar.

ANd no that is not all which needs to be said. Support for the democrats OR republicans does not constitute evidence that one is a nazi

How about your discussion board handle, for one? Do do advocate denying Jews their soup or something?

20/11/2020

Wakey!

No.

Grow up and deal with,

There is no evidence

Bullshit

You are a liar.

How about your discussion board handle, for one? Do do advocate denying Jews their soup or something?
Watch Seinfeld then come back

20/11/2020

Wakey!

No.

Grow up and deal with,

There is no evidence

Bullshit

You are a liar.

Watch Seinfeld then come back

A friend of mine was in one of the better Seinfeld story arcs, trust me, I know more about the show than you ever will.

I lol'ed, out loud at this, "Dominion spokesman Michael Steel"

Funny stuff, Loon!

You're the fool who said it was debunked...debunked by whom???
Debunked? What do you mean by that? Thrown out of the Army barracks with a rank of Private? Because someone in the middle management ranks of commissioned and non-commissioned officers with political power on the left is arranging dishonorable discharges on demand for pay. It's just another part of the Democrats' usual arsenal of life-ruining tricks, pranks, and practical jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back