The US media has turned its back on Donald Trump, according to CNN anchor

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
The US media has turned its back on Donald Trump, according to CNN anchor - read more

"His sexist and degrading remarks about women also have not helped his campaign either, she says.

"All you have to do is fact check Donald Trump and it will appear as though somehow you're giving Hillary an easier time," she says. "But if there's more to fact check and correct that doesn't mean you're discussing one candidate over another."

Do you think the US media turned its back on him? how so

The US media has turned its back on Donald Trump, according to CNN anchor - read more

"His sexist and degrading remarks about women also have not helped his campaign either, she says.

"All you have to do is fact check Donald Trump and it will appear as though somehow you're giving Hillary an easier time," she says. "But if there's more to fact check and correct that doesn't mean you're discussing one candidate over another."

Hmmm, no...

google the two candidates and it seem on the News Donald is talked about more but if you are like me then you will realize you can read about Clinton exploits, lies and scandals...

So has the media turn it back on him?

If you listen to the idiot box then yes...

( remember I will have the quirts that day just for you while eying your lawn! )

LOL. That would be great, by all means turn your back and Trump and prosecute Hillary in the press to the degree that Trump has been prosecuted. For God's sakes they parse every single word, pause and sniff Trump utters. Turn their backs? BWAHAHAHA

• Banned

Hmmm, no...

google the two candidates and it seem on the News Donald is talked about more but if you are like me then you will realize you can read about Clinton exploits, lies and scandals...

( remember I will have the quirts that day just for you while eying your lawn! )
i guess ur right

ahhhh..........I see another opening for this one. I'll stop now. sometimes I just stare
ExhaustedAmusingCrossbill.gif

at DJT as my bank account drops.....Beast go in......I go out.

• Banned
LOL. That would be great, by all means turn your back and Trump and prosecute Hillary in the press to the degree that Trump has been prosecuted. For God's sakes they parse every single word, pause and sniff Trump utters. Turn their backs? BWAHAHAHA
these days you barely say my name

The sniff is revealing. I'm really surprised he called for drug testing before the last 'debate'.

• Banned

Hmmm, no...

informative

sure did

They "turned their backs" after Cruz was out of the way.

They built him up and destroyed him.

Who didn't see that coming?

On the other hand, I visited CNN's website a few days ago, and they had tons of Trump videos with no commentary, just him talking. Not as many Hillary videos.

I would not consider that turning their back on him.

real talk

Everyone should turn their back on him. He's an abomination.

he is right

real talk they did

New Topics

Forum List

Back