The US Is Turning into a Nation of Wimps

Yesterday I found that the Movie rating system now warns you if you see people smoking in the film. Now the University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.
What kind of kids are we raising today
University of Virginia cancels 21-gun salute from Veterans Day ceremony
God forbid being are concerned about gun violence when you assfucks refuse to do anything about it.

a 21 gun salute is gun violence?

I bet a 5 mph wind blows you over, you fucking pansy.
He has to fight for space with his dog under the bed on the 4th of July. He hates the 4th because of the fireworks. Lost his man card ages ago.
I have bullet holes in my house from you so well trained gun toters. I have been out in my yard & heard ricochets flying over my head. So when I hear gunfire, I don't know if it from a 21 gun salute & one of your stupid ass buddies shooting guns with no clue of its trajectory or range.

How about you assfucks get some training before you decide to shoot.

Yesterday I found that the Movie rating system now warns you if you see people smoking in the film. Now the University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.
God forbid being are concerned about gun violence when you assfucks refuse to do anything about it.

He has to fight for space with his dog under the bed on the 4th of July. He hates the 4th because of the fireworks. Lost his man card ages ago.
I have bullet holes in my house from you so well trained gun toters. I have been out in my yard & heard ricochets flying over my head. So when I hear gunfire, I don't know if it from a 21 gun salute & one of your stupid ass buddies shooting guns with no clue of its trajectory or range.

Probably gang bangers and you can't afford to move

Oh snap.... broke joke

What do you propose for doing something about it?
Ban assault type rifles & high capacity magazines. Better background checks for all purchases/ transfers. Better mental screening. Better training for concealed carry permits.

You do realize that better mental screening will prevent you from owning even a squirt gun.

Really, why would they ban the smart people instead you you fucking moronic Trumpettes?

Goober, this is the reason you will never get your squirt gun, this is why all you have will be your finger gun. You can't go one post without sounding like an unhinged low life Hillary supporter.

So now an honorary tradition is gun violence to you? That is pretty sad. I’m sorry you are such a baby.

That is what you have created.
Along with a lot of help from you leftwing idiots. You realize you make a three year old sound sane. Time to grow up skippy.

Sounds like a lot of made up stories, either that or you live on the south-side of Chicago.

only interesting thing I have heard is that school kids are VAPING new and better , stronger and more lethal vape , VAPES in larger numbers . So the Spirit of Independence still exists . ------------------ just a comment eh !!

Vaping in the restrooms is the new pain in the ass in schools.

Probably gang bangers and you can't afford to move

Oh snap.... broke joke
Nope, beered up Trump supporters.

Ban assault type rifles & high capacity magazines. Better background checks for all purchases/ transfers. Better mental screening. Better training for concealed carry permits.

You do realize that better mental screening will prevent you from owning even a squirt gun.

Really, why would they ban the smart people instead you you fucking moronic Trumpettes?

Goober, this is the reason you will never get your squirt gun, this is why all you have will be your finger gun. You can't go one post without sounding like an unhinged low life Hillary supporter.

Sorry but Trump carried he low life vote

So you voted for Trump. I did not know that, I am glad I went for a third party that had honesty and integrity, instead of a Democrat or a Republican.

So now an honorary tradition is gun violence to you? That is pretty sad. I’m sorry you are such a baby.

That is what you have created.
Along with a lot of help from you leftwing idiots. You realize you make a three year old sound sane. Time to grow up skippy.
If I acted like a three year old, I'd be like Trump. You love Trump.

So you voted for Trump. I did not know that, I am glad I went for a third party that had honesty and integrity, instead of a Democrat or a Republican.
I would not vote for a piece of shit like Trump. That would be you. Trump carried the uneducated white vote.

So you threw away your vote? Funny how so many Trumpettes are claiming that.

He probably did not carry the house shot full of holes vote.

More examples of these whiny little wimps are coming out every day
The greatest danger in this attempted forced capitulation is that the feelings are facts delusion is not limited to sentiments only but is now being employed to alter actual facts to a more palatable liberal view.
Then you will love this:

These snowflakes are a frightening glimpse into the insanity which has infected too many of the young people in our society.

The Daily Northwestern is the student newspaper for Northwestern University. It is home to the Medill School of Journalism, no less. They can protest in the public square, but melt under the light from freedom of the press?

The paper will no longer fully report on campus events if the reporting runs the risk of making marginalized students feel unsafe or upset.This is no exaggeration: Read the editorial if you don't believe me.

The incident that generated this sniveling, embarrassing apology was a recent visit to campus by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

Absent from the piece is any attempt to explain how covering the event, and taking pictures of it, undermined the physical safety of students. Reading between the lines, I gather that consuming news or seeing pictures relating to the event was deemed psychologically scarring by some activists in the marginalized community, and this is the harm the paper's editors wish to avoid in the future. If so, reporters would be unable to cover any event that involves even the slightest public controversy.

Last edited:

I would not vote for a piece of shit like Trump. That would be you. Trump carried the uneducated white vote.

So you threw away your vote? Funny how so many Trumpettes are claiming that.

I said before and after the election that neither Hillary or Donald were worthy of a vote. The Democrats and Republicans had the opportunity to nominate respectable candidates and the two parties failed. It seems you like failure. The fact you can't accept the fact proves you are a dishonest person. You have anything new to add other than you aren't smart enough to own a squirt gun.

You know, I'm kinda torn on this one..................

On one hand, it's been a tradition for many years, and everyone generally knows what is going on if they are at the ceremony.

But, on the other hand, there has been so much gun violence in this country, that people panic when they hear a car backfire. Remember then panic that happened in Times Square when a motorcycle backfired? People thought there was an attack and panic ensued.

Panic in Times Square after motorcycle backfire mistaken for gunfire – video

Forum List

Back