The US Is Turning into a Nation of Wimps

a 21 gun salute is gun violence?

I bet a 5 mph wind blows you over, you fucking pansy.
He has to fight for space with his dog under the bed on the 4th of July. He hates the 4th because of the fireworks. Lost his man card ages ago.
I have bullet holes in my house from you so well trained gun toters. I have been out in my yard & heard ricochets flying over my head. So when I hear gunfire, I don't know if it from a 21 gun salute & one of your stupid ass buddies shooting guns with no clue of its trajectory or range.

How about you assfucks get some training before you decide to shoot.
move out of the ghetto dave.....

No ghetto. Just rural America Trump country. Dumbasses riding in jacked up 4x4's with a stack sticking up behind the cab blowing black smoke because the stupid fucks think that is sooooo cool.
that sounds like how my sister-in-law describes her place in rural Michigan....
Rural south central PA.

He has to fight for space with his dog under the bed on the 4th of July. He hates the 4th because of the fireworks. Lost his man card ages ago.
I have bullet holes in my house from you so well trained gun toters. I have been out in my yard & heard ricochets flying over my head. So when I hear gunfire, I don't know if it from a 21 gun salute & one of your stupid ass buddies shooting guns with no clue of its trajectory or range.

How about you assfucks get some training before you decide to shoot.
move out of the ghetto dave.....

No ghetto. Just rural America Trump country. Dumbasses riding in jacked up 4x4's with a stack sticking up behind the cab blowing black smoke because the stupid fucks think that is sooooo cool.
that sounds like how my sister-in-law describes her place in rural Michigan....
Rural south central PA.
Not a big shoot em up zone, You are full of shit.

You know, I'm kinda torn on this one..................

On one hand, it's been a tradition for many years, and everyone generally knows what is going on if they are at the ceremony.

But, on the other hand, there has been so much gun violence in this country, that people panic when they hear a car backfire. Remember then panic that happened in Times Square when a motorcycle backfired? People thought there was an attack and panic ensued.

Panic in Times Square after motorcycle backfire mistaken for gunfire – video

It's a planned event...dumbass

I said that it was an event that had been going on for decades, and anyone at the event would know what was going down. But, like I also said, there might be people out there that don't go to the event or know anything about it who might end up thinking its an attack.

I already said it was a planned event..............dumbass. But thanks for showing that you don't have anything to contribute to the conversation other than snarky bitchiness.

Yesterday I found that the Movie rating system now warns you if you see people smoking in the film. Now the University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.
What kind of kids are we raising today
University of Virginia cancels 21-gun salute from Veterans Day ceremony
God forbid being are concerned about gun violence when you assfucks refuse to do anything about it.

a 21 gun salute is gun violence?

I bet a 5 mph wind blows you over, you fucking pansy.
No Marty, gun violence is what caused the fear when hearing gunfire. Try to keep.

a known event, with a know 21 gun salute, the only people showing fear are wussies like you.

poooooosssseeeeeeyyyyy

So you think everyone knew?

It was an advertised campus event. They could have made announcements if they thought some queefing snowflakes would have a panic attack over it.

You know, I'm kinda torn on this one..................

On one hand, it's been a tradition for many years, and everyone generally knows what is going on if they are at the ceremony.

But, on the other hand, there has been so much gun violence in this country, that people panic when they hear a car backfire. Remember then panic that happened in Times Square when a motorcycle backfired? People thought there was an attack and panic ensued.

Panic in Times Square after motorcycle backfire mistaken for gunfire – video

It's a planned event...dumbass

I said that it was an event that had been going on for decades, and anyone at the event would know what was going down. But, like I also said, there might be people out there that don't go to the event or know anything about it who might end up thinking its an attack.

I already said it was a planned event..............dumbass. But thanks for showing that you don't have anything to contribute to the conversation other than snarky bitchiness.

The point is...if firing of blanks terrifies you... don't go.

Dumbass

Yesterday I found that the Movie rating system now warns you if you see people smoking in the film. Now the University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.
God forbid being are concerned about gun violence when you assfucks refuse to do anything about it.
What do you propose for doing something about it?
Ban assault type rifles & high capacity magazines. Better background checks for all purchases/ transfers. Better mental screening. Better training for concealed carry permits.
FakeStupidDave just hijacked the thread. Well done.

Ban assault type rifles & high capacity magazines. Better background checks for all purchases/ transfers. Better mental screening. Better training for concealed carry permits.
No he just adds comic relief. No one takes him seriously.

I responded to a post, assfuck. Talk to the poster to whom I responded.

I responded to a post, assfuck. Talk to the poster to whom I responded.
Nope FakeStupidDave you started the diatribe with your anti gun crusade.

But, like I also said, there might be people out there that don't go to the event or know anything about it who might end up thinking its an attack.
That's the point of this thread......... 20 years ago no one would have been triggered by a 21 gun salute on
Veteran's Day, or by a backfire of a motorcycle. Seems a segment of the populace has been programmed to be afraid of their own shadow and another segment of the populace want to play nursemaid to this group. A very sad state of affairs.

It was an advertised campus event. They could have made announcements if they thought some queefing snowflakes would have a panic attack over it.
Hmmm, "queefing snowflakes." That's a new twist, can I use it?

Forum List

Back