The US Is Turning into a Nation of Wimps

Yesterday I found that the Movie rating system now warns you if you see people smoking in the film. Now the University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.
What kind of kids are we raising today
University of Virginia cancels 21-gun salute from Veterans Day ceremony

th

only interesting thing I have heard is that school kids are VAPING new and better , stronger and more lethal vape , VAPES in larger numbers . So the Spirit of Independence still exists . ------------------ just a comment eh !!

It seems they (wimps) have already been raised since it is alleged adults implementing all the wimpy stuff-
Kids will adapt- what they're being forced to adapt to is a nanny state already infecting the gov't, locally and federally-
This has not just happened it's taken a couple of generations, at least, to put he nanny's in place by the control freaks at the top of our food chain- those control freaks come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and both political Party's- they all pretend they know what's best for we the stinky tourist when in reality they believe it's what's best for them (the wimps) and their crony's by mandating, or making law, what they fear the most- we the stinky tourist thinking for ourselves and acting accordingly.

problem is that the youngsters don't REMEMBER how good things used to be in the USA because they as young and inexperienced have no past experience . And they are taught Silliness .

Yesterday I found that the Movie rating system now warns you if you see people smoking in the film. Now the University of Virginia has canceled the 21-gun salute for its Veterans Day ceremony over concerns that firing weapons on campus could cause "panic" among students.
God forbid being are concerned about gun violence when you assfucks refuse to do anything about it.

God forbid being are concerned about gun violence when you assfucks refuse to do anything about it.

a 21 gun salute is gun violence?

I bet a 5 mph wind blows you over, you fucking pansy.

What do you propose for doing something about it?

WTF have you done about it, assfuck? I mean, beyond crying on a messageboard, assfuck?

a 21 gun salute is gun violence?

I bet a 5 mph wind blows you over, you fucking pansy.
No Marty, gun violence is what caused the fear when hearing gunfire. Try to keep.

Forum List

Back