The US is going to War!

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
I now have positive proof that the US government is planning to go to war.

It is obvious. They ran a new recruitment ad with all White guys in it. No fucking around now with those diversity pussies. Serious business.

I now have positive proof that the US government is planning to go to war.

It is obvious. They ran a new recruitment ad with all White guys in it. No fucking around now with those diversity pussies. Serious business.

Looks like good news, but maybe it's just America getting our brain back. I saw an ad last night for a tooth whitener which featured only about 10% black people.

• Banned
My son was in a Cav Scout squadron deployed to Iraq when there some serious fighting going on there.

The 200 man squadron had one Black guy. The men were allowed to come home for mid deployment R&R.

The Black guy refused to go back. He said the stress was too much. He got a doctor to say it was PTSD and he got some kind of medical discharge.

All the White guys returned to duty.

The military knows that in general if they have to fight a real war their combat troops better mostly be White. Preferably Southerners and Midwesterners.

That is why they ran that recruitment ad and why I think there is something serious in the works.

My son was in a Cav Scout squadron deployed to Iraq when there some serious fighting going on there.

The 200 man squadron had one Black guy. The men were allowed to come home for mid deployment R&R.

The Black guy refused to go back. He said the stress was too much. He got a doctor to say it was PTSD and he got some kind of medical discharge.

All the White guys returned to duty.

The military knows that in general if they have to fight a real war their combat troops better mostly be White. Preferably Southerners and Midwesterners.

That is why they ran that recruitment ad and why I think there is something serious in the works.
The Commies Missed Their Chance at White Replacement

The one chance I had to do something especially brave in Vietnam was when an Afram assistant-gunner refused to follow his machinegunner out into an open rice paddy. I volunteered to do that, and it was really gut-wrenching out there, being the enemy's main target. But, as usual, it was a hit-and-run and I was actually not in any danger.

• Banned

The one chance I had to do something especially brave in Vietnam was when an Afram assistant-gunner refused to follow his machinegunner out into an open rice paddy. I volunteered to do that, and it was really gut-wrenching out there, being the enemy's main target. But, as usual, it was a hit-and-run and I was actually not in any danger.
Most of the Courts Martials in the Military are for Blacks. Like 70%.

Most of the troops in the hard combat arms are White.

In history there have been many brave Black soldiers that did their duty. God bless them. However, the reality is that Blacks have just as many problems in the military as they have in civilian life. You can take the Boy out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the Boy.

• Banned

The Black draftees I saw in Veitnam were some sorry ass troops.

In that the case the end is nigh .

No possible way it can then retreat bloodied and bowed with any dignity .

It's all white, straight men in the Army recruitment?

Not one woke like this?

1699394567291.png

Then we are definitely going to war! :dunno:

Forum List

Back