The US army base training Ukrainian fighters

Bravest men on this planet, still fighting for freedom. Massive respect to every man and woman who decides to defend the sovereignty of Ukraine !
LOL “fighting for freedom”. Tell that to the people of Luhansk. The Kiev Regime are thugs that stole their power through a coup, a real insurrection. Then they demand allegiance from these territories that refuse to recognize their fake government.

Try it again M.

I'm waiting.

:doubt:

This "war" is nothing more than a political coverup by the DNC.
To cover up their bio-labs that created the COVID strains.
To cover up their money laundering schemes.
To cover up the fact that Zelenskyy is a puppet of the DNC just like Biden.

This is nothing more than proof positive that the DNC has NO regard for human life at all............that they will taunt, ridicule, coerce, and harass an already unstable leader of another country into a "war" that kills thousands and thousands of people for NO REASON other than the DNC needing to cover their trails, because private journalists and "bloodhounds" were finding proof of their atrocities against the USA and against humans in general.

Hitler is face palming himself........."Why didn't I think of doing this"????

Last edited:
LOL “fighting for freedom”. Tell that to the people of Luhansk. The Kiev Regime are thugs that stole their power through a coup, a real insurrection. Then they demand allegiance from these territories that refuse to recognize their fake government.
And who supported that coup?

Who had a financial interest in making sure that coup happened?

I'll give you a hint: FJB

Sorry dmitry, russia has to clean up that western pig trough known as ukraine, otherwise known as the place where such sewage ie biden, romney, mcconnel, etc go to grift.

is name msocow slaves and pooter´s dick lover like you. what ever you do here, you are without chances, you are a Papuan with snow only, a loser

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

The Command and General Staff College is a year long course. Wanna bet they were there even before the invasion?

This happens all the damned time. When I was in NCO School about 14 years ago, we had several Jordanians and Iraqi soldiers in the course. Pretty much every Professional Leadership Course in the US is attended by foreign officers. We even had Japanese senior officers attend such schools in the 1930's. Some of those that planned and fought in WWII for Japan had attended such schools, as well as US universities.

The Command and General Staff College is a year long course. Wanna bet they were there even before the invasion?

This happens all the damned time. When I was in NCO School about 14 years ago, we had several Jordanians and Iraqi soldiers in the course. Pretty much every Professional Leadership Course in the US is attended by foreign officers. We even had Japanese senior officers attend such schools in the 1930's. Some of those that planned and fought in WWII for Japan had attended such schools, as well as US universities.
THERE IS THE ONLY ONE SOLUTION :

clit7crumaeth4g-svapg.jpg

Forum List

Back