Liberal Media Continues to Push Racist Agenda Even After Obama’s Speech

Suppose Trump said that a dead white thug could be his son? The left would never stop.

Why does their race matter? So Trump is to blame for division in society? Nope liberals need the myth of racism in America. Obama made his speech the other day blaming Republicans for racism in America. Well what is this shit from CNN?
Emmys make history as black actors sweep guest star categories - CNN
Racism isn't a myth. It doesn't hurt to remark on the fact that black actors are getting recognition for a job well done. There's nothing hateful or divisive in that.

I know your point is that we should simply ignore race and that will make everything better. That would be great if everyone was there with you, but they're not.

Why does their race matter? So Trump is to blame for division in society? Nope liberals need the myth of racism in America. Obama made his speech the other day blaming Republicans for racism in America. Well what is this shit from CNN?
Racism isn't a myth. It doesn't hurt to remark on the fact that black actors are getting recognition for a job well done. There's nothing hateful or divisive in that.

I know your point is that we should simply ignore race and that will make everything better. That would be great if everyone was there with you, but they're not.
If it makes you feel better as a white guilted liberal ...sure...go ahead.

as “actors” they had a job well done. Why was race brought into it?

Yes they are there with me...except Democratic Party that needs to perpetuate racism.

Are they actually the the best? Or is this just a televised participation trophy? If they were the best you wouldn’t need to make a big deal about how many blacks got nominated. That would have been obvious to anyone.

Forum List

Back