The United Nations wants a one world government in less than twelve years

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
November 5, 2018 (American Thinker) – In the 1960s, an informed but naïve undergraduate, I was walking across the campus of the University of Pennsylvania with the Chairman of the Chemistry Department, Prof. Charles C. Price. He told me that he was president of the United World Federalists, and asked if I knew what that organization was. When I said that I did not, he replied that they believed in a one-world government that would grow out of the United Nations. I was nonplussed as I had never heard anyone suggest that idea before. To me, the United Nations was a benevolent organization dedicated to pressuring the world community in the direction of peace, and to operating charitable programs to help the struggling, impoverished peoples of the world. I imagined the UN as a kind of United Way on a worldwide scale.

The United Nations wants a one-world government in less than twelve years
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tracking, searching , paper trails that's how you connect the dots to this bs and those who seem like super heroes to humanity when they aren't.

SOROS being one of the hypocritical , when people can't dig deeper than the headlines nothing can be real for these people who can be sold bs lies easily.
But whatever the information is dropped by many it's just lazy asses can't see past their rose colored glasses.

bad news------there are LOTS of ONE WORLD PERSONS----and some are very powerful. The list includes all sorts of the NOT
EXPECTED -----of course sorry-ass soros is one. -----but did you
ever suspect Pope Francis?. There are also oil rich guys (now pay attention!) ----Prince Alwaleed Talal

Forum List

Back