The United Kingdom - And it's failure at everything.

To Hell with the UK. Their the cause of most of the problems on this Earth. Everywhere there is turmoil you will very likely find some Brits instigating and interfering. They just can't mind their own business. It's their Imperialist mentality. They think they know what's best for every Nation on this Planet. All they do is instigate & incite in countless Nations. I'm also very sad that my own country has followed their lead on aggressive interventionism. We now meddle almost as much as the Brits do. I don't support that. The Brits should just continue to in-breed and leave the rest of the World alone. Hey just my opinion anyway.

All I can say is that Americans really need to stop bitching about countries they clearly know jack shit about. And.... basing your opinion of their food on what it was like 20 years ago is naive to say the least.... and, while we're on the subject of food..... America has the highest obesity rates on the planet. Something to be proud of!

And.... ask any European and they will say that America has worse food than the UK. Fact is, neither is true but please don't let real facts get in the way of your stupidity, guys.

All I can say is that Americans really need to stop bitching about countries they clearly know jack shit about. And.... basing your opinion of their food on what it was like 20 years ago is naive to say the least.... and, while we're on the subject of food..... America has the highest obesity rates on the planet. Something to be proud of!

And.... ask any European and they will say that America has worse food than the UK. Fact is, neither is true but please don't let real facts get in the way of your stupidity, guys.

Oh ya????? What about their TEETH???????:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh ya????? What about their TEETH???????:lol: :lol: :lol:

What? You mean not going into thousands of dollars in debt for the sake of vanity? Yea, that really is terrible.

Each to their own, Huggy. We can mind our business and let other countries mind theirs. Not overly complicated.

According to LibocalypseNow the British are to blame for :-

Tsunamis
earthquakes
Floods
Climate change
Famine in Africa
World economy
Hurricanes
Fish shortages

and anything alse he cannot find anyone to blame .

Perhaps one of these days he will explain his reasons but I am afraid that may be a step too far.

Bill

Tsunamis
earthquakes
Floods
Climate change
Famine in Africa
World economy
Hurricanes
Fish shortages

Perhaps one of these days he will explain his reasons but I am afraid that may be a step too far.

Bill

Well i wouldn't go that far but the Brits are the most meddlesome country on this Planet. Unfortunately,my Nation is now a close second. Everywhere in the World where there is turmoil and unrest,you will very likely find some Brits instigating and interfering. This is just fact. If you want real peace and tranquility in your country,just boot all the Brits out immediately. The Brits just haven't fully given up on their Imperialist past. They now incite and interfere on a more stealthy level. They poke their nose in every nations' business all around the World. They are the root cause of much of the World's problems. I stand by my belief in that.

Tsunamis
earthquakes
Floods
Climate change
Famine in Africa
World economy
Hurricanes
Fish shortages

Bill

Well i wouldn't go that far but the Brits are the most meddlesome country on this Planet. Unfortunately,my Nation is now a close second. Everywhere in the World where there is turmoil and unrest,you will very likely find some Brits instigating and interfering. This is just fact. If you want real peace and tranquility in your country,just boot all the Brits out immediately. The Brits just haven't fully given up on their Imperialist past. They now incite and interfere on a more stealthy level. They poke their nose in every nations' business all around the World. They are the root cause of much of the World's problems. I stand by my belief in that.

Since you say it is fact, you will, no doubt, be able to provide some tangible evidence of such together with links. Failing that, we must assume you are, as is usual with you, talking out of that very large arse of yours.

I believe this OP is British. So??...

The OP is not British. It's a fucking kid, who keeps getting banned and coming back with new usernames and bitching about school uniforms. The only thing you and that kid have in common is that you both appear to have the same intellectual level.... and that level is about on a par with a houseplant.

You know jack shit about the UK. In fact, if I remember rightly, you weren't capable of differentiating between England and Britain.

I suggest you find out what the fuck your talking about before you make even more of an 'arse' of yourself.

Tsunamis
earthquakes
Floods
Climate change
Famine in Africa
World economy
Hurricanes
Fish shortages

Bill

You cling to stupidity like ivy. That is not something to be proud of, fool. You're an ignorant ass.

The OP is not British. It's a fucking kid, who keeps getting banned and coming back with new usernames and bitching about school uniforms. The only thing you and that kid have in common is that you both appear to have the same intellectual level.... and that level is about on a par with a houseplant.

You know jack shit about the UK. In fact, if I remember rightly, you weren't capable of differentiating between England and Britain.

I suggest you find out what the fuck your talking about before you make even more of an 'arse' of yourself.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I figure I'm more knowledgeable than many of my countrymen about the UK.... at least I've actually lived in the place. I defend it when it is right, and criticize it when I think it deserves criticism.

This bullshit about English food just confirms that they haven't been to England in recent years. Your food is great - and what Americans generally know about great food can be written on the back of a stamp.

The Brits should start minding their own business. I say the same thing about my own country too. Both the U.S. and Great Britain are by far the most meddlesome nations on this Planet. Great Britain still clings to its Imperialist past. They really do believe they have the right to poke their nose in every nations' business. They feel it's their God-given right to dictate policies to other nations. They just do their inciting and meddling in a more stealthy manner these days.

People can defend them if they like,but i stand by my belief that they are the root cause of most of the World's problems. They incite and interfere all over the World. I'm just very sad that my country has decided to follow their lead on aggressive foreign interventionism. The Brits are crumbling from within though. So maybe they should stop interfering all over the World and start worrying about their own problems? Just a suggestion anyway. The World really would be a much better place if Great Britain and the U.S. stopped interfering so much. After all,no one likes a nosy & meddlesome neighbor right? Hey,that's just my take anyway.

Last edited:
The Brits should start minding their own business. I say the same thing about my own country too. Both the U.S. and Great Britain are by far the most meddlesome nations on this Planet. Great Britain still clings to its Imperialist past. They really do believe they have the right to poke their nose in every nations' business. They feel it's their God-given right to dictate policies to other nations. They just do their inciting and meddling in a more stealthy manner these days.

People can defend them if they like,but i stand by my belief that they are the root cause of most of the World's problems. They incite and interfere all over the World. I'm just very sad that my country has decided to follow their lead on aggressive foreign interventionism. The Brits are crumbling from within though. So maybe they should stop interfering all over the World and start worrying about their own problems? Just a suggestion anyway. The World really would be a much better place if Great Britain and the U.S. stopped interfering so much. After all,no one likes a nosy & meddlesome neighbor right? Hey,that's just my take anyway.

Yeah, and?

Stop being such a fucking cry baby. Whiny ass libertarians who think the world ends at the borders of the United States serve no function on the planet.

Yeah, and?

That's just his 'take'.... and since most of his posts are devoid of reality, I think we can reasonably dismiss his 'take' as bullshit.

Oh and in case i wasn't clear enough...SCREW the Brits! They're arrogant meddlesome little pricks. I just hope my nation begins to move away from such arrogant interventionist policies. Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:
Oh and in case i wasn't clear enough...SCREW the Brits! They're arrogant meddlesome little pricks. I just hope my nation begins to move away from such arrogant interventionist policies. Have a nice day. :)

Ah. So now we have it. You cannot provide any hard facts, news articles or links to substantiate your rants. Are we surprised? No, of course not. Finally you admit the truth. It has nothing to do with actuality, but is all about your hatred of the British. So now we know. You are nothing more than a raving xenophobe. :lol:

Ah. So now we have it. You cannot provide any hard facts, news articles or links to substantiate your rants. Are we surprised? No, of course not. Finally you admit the truth. It has nothing to do with actuality, but is all about your hatred of the British. So now we know. You are nothing more than a raving xenophobe. :lol:

Being of Irish descent I am contractually obligated to point out that many Americans feel the same as Mr. Collapse on this point.:lol:

Forum List

Back