The United Kingdom - And it's failure at everything.

Mixture

Rookie
Dec 21, 2010
The UK clings to the failed old system of "school uniforms" in public schools. This system has ceased to exist in the free world and has been replaced by the new and improved "no school uniform" system that we see in America. They also fuck up the grades by having stupid nonsensical things that no one gives a shit about like "6th form" and shit like that, instead of the American system of K-6, 7-8, 9-12 (varies a little depending on the district). They also have "free" college, which has proven to be a failure. They have "free" health care, which also has failed. And they use "British" English, which is a corrupted form of the English language, instead of modern American English, which has replaced British English. They also lack the right to bear arms, so they can't even protect themselves or their family, nor can they rebel if the government goes to even more shit than it already has. Their government still clings to their despotism and still have a monarchy, albeit a powerless one, but a monarchy, nonetheless.

Last edited:
The UK clings to the failed old system of "school uniforms" in public schools. This system has ceased to exist in the free world and has been replaced by the new and improved "no school uniform" system that we see in America. They also fuck up the grades by having stupid nonsensical things that no one gives a shit about like "6th form" and shit like that, instead of the American system of K-6, 7-8, 9-12 (varies a little depending on the district). They also have "free" college, which has proven to be a failure. They have "free" health care, which also has failed. And they use "British" English, which is a corrupted form of the English language, instead of modern American English, which has replaced British English. They also lack the right to bear arms, so they can't even protect themselves or their family, nor can they rebel if the government goes to even more shit than it already has. Their government still clings to their despotism and still have a monarchy, albeit a powerless one, but a monarchy, nonetheless.

Someone left the sock drawer open again.

Wasn't there just a user on here who was ranting about school uniforms....who also got banned for something... :eusa_think:

Nah, it's a full moon...........

Nah, it's a full moon...........

My money is on sock puppet for the whiny kid who got banned.... who was, I suspect, also a sock for one of our regular morons.

I was on a vacation in London several years ago. I thought the kids wearing the school uniforms looked very nice - much nicer than the way our kids look with what they wear to school. Compared to the English school kids, our school kids look like hobos.

I was on a vacation in London several years ago. I thought the kids wearing the school uniforms looked very nice - much nicer than the way our kids look with what they wear to school. Compared to the English school kids, our school kids look like hobos.

Been to England several times. I love the countryside..little funny to drive in. Food really really is terrible. Except for a little fish and chips place I found in the Cotswold region. And that was owned by an Indian guy.:lol:

Hmmmm, is it time to call in the Royal Marines to get rid of this fuckwit?

1017918086f.jpg

Lol! We really do have a bright one here! :lol:

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from Mixture.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
that was stupid

Regards,
Mixture

Been to England several times. I love the countryside..little funny to drive in. Food really really is terrible. Except for a little fish and chips place I found in the Cotswold region. And that was owned by an Indian guy.:lol:

I took a tour up to the Cotswold region too while I was on vacation. Really pretty up there. I like the fish and chips thing too however, you can keep the mushy peas. I had fish and chips the first time back in the early 70's in Portsmouth, England when a ship I was stationed on pulled in there for a liberty port. I like the UK well enough to go back one of these days for another vacation.

Lol! We really do have a bright one here! :lol:

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from Mixture.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
that was stupid

Regards,
Mixture

If it was zero, how do you know if it wasn't a pos-rep? It's a head scratcher.... :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back