The United Kingdom - And it's failure at everything.

Let's bear in mind that the only country that stands at our side whenever we are in conflict is Britain. They're a decent country and our most loyal ally. Of course, I am not surprised that idiots forget that... and that they think they know jack shit about Britain.... Particularly when most of you don't know the difference between England, Britain and the UK.

Obama hates them though, he said our biggest ally is France. I don't see the French doing much in Iraq or Afghanistan.

FOR SALE

French Army rifle. Never fired. Dropped once.

U.K., Turkey Near Military Accord
U.K., Turkey Near Military Accord - WSJ.com

Turkey will probably join the 'Global Combat Ship' or 'Type 26' of BAE.
The program was launched in March 2010.
Global Combat Ship - BAE Systems
At that link, it says, that Brazil was also invited as a partner.

The White Paper, an official UK document on investment and trade perspectives, attaches crucial importance to trade with emerging and fast-growing economies, targeting doubling economic volume with Turkey.
UK plans to double trade with Turkey, report says - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

Let's bear in mind that the only country that stands at our side whenever we are in conflict is Britain. They're a decent country and our most loyal ally. Of course, I am not surprised that idiots forget that... and that they think they know jack shit about Britain.... Particularly when most of you don't know the difference between England, Britain and the UK.

Obama hates them though, he said our biggest ally is France. I don't see the French doing much in Iraq or Afghanistan.

FOR SALE

French Army rifle. Never fired. Dropped once.

I do feel sorry for the French. When it comes to picking teams, they're always the last to be picked. No one wants France on their side.

Do they even have rifles? I would have thought rifles would be in breach of the ECHR. :lol:

Overall, the UK is in a similar and unfortunate position to the US, in that it is a good country that should be an even better one. As I recall, during the last D Day commemoration in Normandy the French tried to exclude us, the British, from the proceedings (that's gratitude for you). As one of our leading journalists says, the French will never forgive us for helping to liberate them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back