The Uninhabitable Earth

Listen, Bozo, this climate change we are experiencing is due to weather modification technology that was experimented with going back to the early 1940's

mad-science.jpg

Are you still whining about that? You know the one simple definite way to prove your claims. Why haven't any of you crazies taken a sample of those fluffy clouds to prove what is actually in them? Skared to?

I can't reach them!

Get a ladder. I'm sure there are lots of them available down by Trump's fence..

I don't go in for the crazy chemtrail stuff.

Plus I'm too lazy.

Are you still whining about that? You know the one simple definite way to prove your claims. Why haven't any of you crazies taken a sample of those fluffy clouds to prove what is actually in them? Skared to?

I can't reach them!

Get a ladder. I'm sure there are lots of them available down by Trump's fence..

I don't go in for the crazy chemtrail stuff.

Plus I'm too lazy.

Me too. I don't do nothing I don't want to do, and I don't start that till noon.

It is absolutely time to panic about climate change

Author David Wallace-Wells on the dystopian hellscape that awaits us

"It is, I promise, worse than you think."

That was the fist line of David Wallace-Wells horrifying 2017 essay in New York Magazine* about climate change. It ws an attempt to pain a very real picture of our not-too-distant future, a future filled with famines, political chaos, economic collapse, fierce resource competition and a sun that cooks us

* When Will the Planet Be Too Hot for Humans? Much, Much Sooner Than You Imagine.

Wallace-Wells has developed his essay into a new book: The Uninhabitable Earth.

You should check out the Vox article at the top link. The first of many points: the difference between constraining the temperature rise to 1.5C rather than 2C would be the deaths of 150 million people, from air pollution alone.

You expect a political creature like this to sort thru the noise and chaff and find any REAL SCIENCE?? It's LITERATURE.. NewYorker style.. Some of those" Sunrise" 6th graders could write climate horror fictions as well...

Here's where HIS head is at... At the Slate "news and politics" desk...

Betting on the House

That was the fist line of David Wallace-Wells horrifying 2017 essay in New York Magazine* about climate change. It ws an attempt to pain a very real picture of our not-too-distant future, a future filled with famines, political chaos, economic collapse, fierce resource competition and a sun that cooks us

* When Will the Planet Be Too Hot for Humans? Much, Much Sooner Than You Imagine.

You should check out the Vox article at the top link. The first of many points: the difference between constraining the temperature rise to 1.5C rather than 2C would be the deaths of 150 million people, from air pollution alone.

And we should be buried under miles thick sheets of ice, as predicted in the '70s.

I was old enough in the 70's to remember that we'd all be dead before the year 2000 because of the upcoming Ice Age destroying our ability to grow crops. That's what the "Scientists", "Experts" and media told us.

And then in the 80's, we'd all die of radiation in 10 years because of the Ozone Hole caused by spray cans. That's what the "Scientists", "Experts" and media told us. Well, look at me. I made it to 2019 and I only glow in the dark a little bit. (The wife thinks it's cute).

Didn't buy it then as a teenager. Not buying it now as an old curmudgeon.

Oldest game in the book: Create fear to gain control. That's how you move cattle, sheep and morons.

You expect a political creature like this to sort thru the noise and chaff and find any REAL SCIENCE?? It's LITERATURE.. NewYorker style.. Some of those" Sunrise" 6th graders could write climate horror fictions as well...

Betting on the House

Yes, it's better to rely on the experts like Alex Jones, and Steve Doocy for real science.

And we should be buried under miles thick sheets of ice, as predicted in the '70s.

I was old enough in the 70's to remember that we'd all be dead before the year 2000 because of the upcoming Ice Age destroying our ability to grow crops. That's what the "Scientists", "Experts" and media told us.

And then in the 80's, we'd all die of radiation in 10 years because of the Ozone Hole caused by spray cans. That's what the "Scientists", "Experts" and media told us. Well, look at me. I made it to 2019 and I only glow in the dark a little bit. (The wife thinks it's cute).

Didn't buy it then as a teenager. Not buying it now as an old curmudgeon.

Oldest game in the book: Create fear to gain control. That's how you move cattle, sheep and morons.

Seems to be the tactic Trump is using to justify that wall. DISEASED BROWN RAPISTS AND MURDERERS ARE COMING!!!

How would a temperature rise result in more air pollution?

Listen, Bozo, this climate change we are experiencing is due to weather modification technology that was experimented with going back to the early 1940's

mad-science.jpg

Quit posting pictures of your sex toys.

I spent a lot on my new wife. I want to show it off.

Probably not as much as your "old" wife cost you! :D

True ... and I didn't buy her with a government research grant either.

="BULLDOG, post: 21876189, member: 49372"]Yes, it's better to rely on the experts like Alex Jones, and Steve Doocy for real science.

Given the actions of "real" scientists, you're probably right.

Professor Phil Jones was the center of the Global Warming Scam at East Anglia University. Their program was considered the epitome of Global Warming Information. The disclosure of thousands of e-mails proving their efforts to conceal information discredit and even prevent opposing views from being published has wrecked the scam, hopefully forever. Data used by the United Nations IPCC findings came from EAU

Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global warming since 1995

Data for vital 'hockey stick graph' has gone missing (it has now been disclosed that all the “raw data” was DUMPED!

There has been no global warming since 1995

Warming periods have happened before - but NOT due to man-made changes

[…]
Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.

And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming.

Read more: Climategate U-turn: Astonishment as scientist at centre of global warming email row admits data not well organised | Daily Mail Online

Phil Jones has said that he considered suicide for his part in this fiasco.

Let us also recall: The e-mails leaked in the fall of 2009 allow us to trace the machinations of a small but influential band of British and US climate scientists who played the lead role in the IPCC reports. It appears that this group, which controlled access to basic temperature data, was able to produce a "warming" by manipulating the analysis of the data, but refused to share information on the basic data or details of their analysis with independent scientists who requested them -- in violation of Freedom of Information laws. In fact, they went so far as to keep any dissenting views from being published -- by monopolizing the peer-review process, aided by ideologically cooperative editors of prestigious journals, like Science and Nature.

We learn from the e-mails that the ClimateGate gang was able to "hide the decline" [of global temperature] by applying what they termed as "tricks," and that they intimidated editors and forced out those judged to be "uncooperative." No doubt, thorough investigations, now in progress or planned, will disclose the full range of their nefarious activities. But it is clear that this small cabal was able to convince much of the world that climate disasters were impending -- unless drastic steps were taken. Not only were most of the media, public, and politicians misled, but so were many scientists, national academies of science, and professional organizations -- and even the Norwegian committee that awarded the 2007 Peace Prize to the IPCC and Al Gore, the chief apostle of climate alarmism.

Climategate U-turn: Astonishment as scientist at centre of global warming email row admits data not well organised | Daily Mail Online

Betting on the House

Yes, it's better to rely on the experts like Alex Jones, and Steve Doocy for real science.

There's very little real science in the public discussion at all.. It's all attempts to (as Al Gore once yelled) PLAY ON PEOPLE'S GUILT AND FEARS for political advantages.. They're even making 5th graders piss their pants telling them the EARTH ENDS IN 12 years... It's disgusting alright... And what we DONT NEED is political analyst "journalists" making this worse by quoting the oldest and most rejected projections and predictions from the last 30 years of this circus..

="BULLDOG, post: 21876189, member: 49372"]Yes, it's better to rely on the experts like Alex Jones, and Steve Doocy for real science.

Professor Phil Jones was the center of the Global Warming Scam at East Anglia University. Their program was considered the epitome of Global Warming Information. The disclosure of thousands of e-mails proving their efforts to conceal information discredit and even prevent opposing views from being published has wrecked the scam, hopefully forever. Data used by the United Nations IPCC findings came from EAU

Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global warming since 1995

Data for vital 'hockey stick graph' has gone missing (it has now been disclosed that all the “raw data” was DUMPED!

[…]
Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.

And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming.

Read more: Climategate U-turn: Astonishment as scientist at centre of global warming email row admits data not well organised | Daily Mail Online

Let us also recall: The e-mails leaked in the fall of 2009 allow us to trace the machinations of a small but influential band of British and US climate scientists who played the lead role in the IPCC reports. It appears that this group, which controlled access to basic temperature data, was able to produce a "warming" by manipulating the analysis of the data, but refused to share information on the basic data or details of their analysis with independent scientists who requested them -- in violation of Freedom of Information laws. In fact, they went so far as to keep any dissenting views from being published -- by monopolizing the peer-review process, aided by ideologically cooperative editors of prestigious journals, like Science and Nature.

We learn from the e-mails that the ClimateGate gang was able to "hide the decline" [of global temperature] by applying what they termed as "tricks," and that they intimidated editors and forced out those judged to be "uncooperative." No doubt, thorough investigations, now in progress or planned, will disclose the full range of their nefarious activities. But it is clear that this small cabal was able to convince much of the world that climate disasters were impending -- unless drastic steps were taken. Not only were most of the media, public, and politicians misled, but so were many scientists, national academies of science, and professional organizations -- and even the Norwegian committee that awarded the 2007 Peace Prize to the IPCC and Al Gore, the chief apostle of climate alarmism.

Climategate U-turn: Astonishment as scientist at centre of global warming email row admits data not well organised | Daily Mail Online

Don't care. The vast majority of climate scientists are convinced it is real. Now, if you can show that thousands of them are considering suicide for their decision, you might have something.

mad-science.jpg

Quit posting pictures of your sex toys.

I spent a lot on my new wife. I want to show it off.

Probably not as much as your "old" wife cost you! :D

True ... and I didn't buy her with a government research grant either.

Been there, done that, got the "T" shirt.

[…]

This made me ROFL... Because my favorite pic of Phil Jones comes from PBS special on GWarming showing him AT WORK in his office... This is probably circa 2002 or so.,.. So when Phil Jones admits the "data is not well organized" --- I can demonstrate WHY that's hysterically funny...

This is not a farce.. I grabbed the frames from that PBS documentary because I was FLOORED that ANY SCIENTIST works that way in the 21st century....

Phil Jones... At work.. With the "climate data" he can't provide to others for verification....

3706-1438458869-4a38dc9b67062a19ab286f6acc9718c2.jpg

From the same documentary -- the East Anglia "Climate Library"... This is Medieval working conditions at best.. OSHA would probably label the place a health and safety issue...

3708-1438458870-6b2aa16125122b32d5ff497d01541588.jpg

You understand NOW why his work and fundamental raw data is "Not well organized"???? And can't be verified???

Forum List

Back