The umbilical cord: Top Secret Question !!

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
I bet you have never had this question asked of you before, or even seen it as a topic on the Internet. In fact, I should get a reward from USMB for coming up with the question. Maybe let me stay an extra week out of purgatory. So without further ado,....

How long is your umbilical cord? :clap2: :eek:

Well get that! 23 loolie loo's and not one response. I thought it was a pretty good topic, you know, the cord between mommy & baby that sustains life. Now it would also be interesting to know if the cord comes from the male genes or the female genes, or from the dominate gene that determines male or female of the baby. Could the cord be different in some way.

Last edited:
Was. How long was your umbilical cord.

I don't know, I don't care.

This thread is romper room bound in 3, 2, 1 . . . .

I guess it depends if you are hard wired or wireless. Wireless range for a laptop is about is about 200 feet. Otherwise its only as long as your Ethernet cable.

:lol:

Last edited:
Was. How long was your umbilical cord.

I don't know, I don't care.

This thread is romper room bound in 3, 2, 1 . . . .

Would it not depend on if I am referring to the present or past? Or if she still has it for a conversation piece on the coffee table. An interesting item to show I suppose. I think there are some here who have found themselves a taboo, and I cannot reason why that would be so. There is so little known or discussed about the cord. For example, does the cord have feelings? Can the female feel it being severed from her child if it is still attached in the womb? Does it detach naturally after birth or require a tug? If you tied it off, would it continue to grow in the womb?

Yes indeed, many interesting and unknown questions about the cord. I would imagine if guys had that cord they would be swinging it around and showing it to everybody, and seeing if their cord is bigger than the other guys cord. I mean that is how guys are about such things, completely uninhibited and able to tell all.

Apparently, women do not know how long the cord is. They get wound up viewing the baby and prolly never think to ask to see the cord or take it home. And here it was the most important thing of the whole pregnancy, delivering food & oxygen to their baby.

Last edited:
I guess it depends if you are hard wired or wireless. Wireless range for a laptop is about is about 200 feet. Otherwise its only as long as your Ethernet cable.

:lol:

Hmm, there is some truth to your analogy, because a mom is in wireless communication with the child, by sight, smell, feelings or sound, and possibly telepathy. Great survival instinct gear by any standard, feeding its commands to the once mother host of the baby and back again. The interaction is fabulous!! More than the power of a simple desk top pc.

Forum List

Back