The ultimate Palin question.

The answer is a resounding HELL NO!!!

This woman is first class MORON! Let's look at her credentials just far, she quit her job as governor almost half-way through, only to serve her self interests and fatten her pockets. This...woman, does not speak full sentences, nor proper ones....she does not even use proper grammar. She continues her dishonesty by hiding behind nonsensical things like the social media sites of Facebook and Twitter. She cannot make it through interviews without showing how RIDICULOUSLY ignorant of everything and anything she is. The dunce couldn't even answer a direct question about what books and/or magazine she reads. She has never held a press conference where she's scrutinized by the media and handles them face on. She's a rogue...an unknown. I don't trust that madwoman for a one second. To top it off she subscribes to dangerous philosophies as secessionist movements. Not only is a she a first class FOOL, but a DANGER to the country at that. I can see Russia from my porch my ass! HELL NO YOU CAN'T!!!
She never said that, dipshit!......And that's a damn fact you absolutely cannot refute.

That was Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live doing nothing more than what liberals do best, twist words to suit their twisted agenda.

And you fools wonder why the dem's are about to face a slaughter, and Obama's sorry anti-american ass will follow suit in a lil' over two short years. Thank god!
Another one mentally incapable.

Zona. A very interesting thread. You have some posters who actually can clearly answer why they think Palin should or should not run for President/be a good President.

Then, you have those who have NOTHING but Obama-bashing...NOTHING. They are incapable mentally of explaining why they think Palin would be a good president. Incapable. Their Emperor (Empress?) has no clothes.

Last edited:
Palin would make a good President because she was a good governor and a good mayor and she's Conservative and clean and articulate

So DiveCon, you find it OK for a woman of supposed prominence to be using such guttersnipe language to describe others such as "limp" and "impotent?" That's excusable huh?
i think it humorous that SOME seem to be offended by it only because it was from Palin

Most of us have stated that we don't believe that Sarah Palin is ready for the Presidency, so why should we bother comparing her to others? Now if you want to ask if she is more qualified than the present occupant of the White House, then we could answer that easily.

Almost anyone is better qualified than what we've got.

You're a retard. Seek help. They have retard pills now.

Most of us have stated that we don't believe that Sarah Palin is ready for the Presidency, so why should we bother comparing her to others? Now if you want to ask if she is more qualified than the present occupant of the White House, then we could answer that easily.

WTF? Is this what you've got? Fucking 4th grade stupid shit?

WTF? Is this what you've got? Fucking 4th grade stupid shit?
But Sarge, are you really surprised?.........He is one of the following after all!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]

What I think is if the best the Republicans can come up with is a tainted candidate like Palin. Who already lost one National Election. Then they do not deserve to win anything.

What I think is if the best the Republicans can come up with is a tainted candidate like Palin. Who already lost one National Election. Then they do not deserve to win anything.
Palin's the candidate?.......Wow!.......you must call the major media outlets and tell them to REPORT THAT SHIT!

Lmao!

So DiveCon, you find it OK for a woman of supposed prominence to be using such guttersnipe language to describe others such as "limp" and "impotent?" That's excusable huh?
i think it humorous that SOME seem to be offended by it only because it was from Palin

Offended? Not hardly. I think it's interesting that Palin would make pecker jokes on the public airwaves. Like I said, it would be very interesting to hear the right wingers squeal like stuck pigs if Michelle Obama made the same statement. Can anyone say terrorist fist bump?

Palin is a moron but understands geopolitical strategy because she "can see Russia from Alaska". She is well-read as she reads "all of them". She knows absolutely nothing about economics, monetary theory, military operations or history. She was a community college graduate in journalism. You don't get much dumber.

You have to give her some credit. She was smart enough to parlay a low paying public service job into a lucrative career in the entertainment industry.

Palin is a moron but understands geopolitical strategy because she "can see Russia from Alaska". She is well-read as she reads "all of them". She knows absolutely nothing about economics, monetary theory, military operations or history. She was a community college graduate in journalism. You don't get much dumber.
Well obviously, compared to you, she's a fuckin' genius!

Hey shitbag, don't get mad because I quote her. As far as being a Ranger, they are the dumbest people I know and believe whatever they are told to believe.

As Hitler said about military personnel- "What luck for rulers that men do not think."
Thanks for further proving my point, dumbass!

Hey!....which one of the following idiots is YOU?....It's always a good thing to be able to put a face with the moron.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters[/ame]

Hey shitbag, don't get mad because I quote her. As far as being a Ranger, they are the dumbest people I know and believe whatever they are told to believe.

As Hitler said about military personnel- "What luck for rulers that men do not think."

My bet is that you have never met a Ranger. And probably know nothing about the US Military. Now go thank a vet.

As far as being a Ranger, they are the dumbest people I know and believe whatever they are told to believe.

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:
So you must not know any Rangers! Letting yourself get emotionally caught up in these discussions is one thing but calling soldiers dumb is one of the most idiot statements I have seen. A Ranger is an elite soldier, maybe not as elite as the Green Berets (De Oppresso Liber) but still an elite unit. Just because soldiers are trained to follow orders do not make them dumb. In combat you must rely on your fellow soldiers to follow orders because you need to know they are covering your back otherwise your dead meat. This does not make them dumb!

And quoting Hitler …

Yeah. I am sure you with your big brain could lead a patrol through the TVD when neither you nor 30 of your peers have slept or eaten in four days.

Don't be a fucking dumbshit and lump the opinions of veterans on this board to apply to the military as a whole.

FWIW: I've done Ranger School and now I am in Medical School. Ranger School sucks harder. The difference? They let me eat and sleep in medical school.

Last edited:
As far as being a Ranger, they are the dumbest people I know and believe whatever they are told to believe.

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:
So you must not know any Rangers! Letting yourself get emotionally caught up in these discussions is one thing but calling soldiers dumb is one of the most idiot statements I have seen. A Ranger is an elite soldier, maybe not as elite as the Green Berets (De Oppresso Liber) but still an elite unit. Just because soldiers are trained to follow orders do not make them dumb. In combat you must rely on your fellow soldiers to follow orders because you need to know they are covering your back otherwise your dead meat. This does not make them dumb!

And quoting Hitler …

Rangers have a different mission than SF.

Forum List

Back