Chicken Little lives in the heart of every conservative, the sky has been fallen for so long it's a wonder there is any left up there.
That's a remarkable response considering "the sky is falling" has been the platform of the Dumbocrats for over 100 years now. Did you catch the DNC? Every speech was about how everyone is a victim in America and only by turning over power, control, and money to the Dumbocrats can we be saved.

DNC: The Night of a Thousand Victims

And now Glenn Beck?

You are a cartoon...
Once again - when the message makes you uncomfortable and you can't dispute it - you attack the messenger.

Don't wonder why you are so uninformed...... Remember "GIGO" the next time you decry the state of the electorate.

Clinton DID NOT commit perjury....you have no idea what you are talking about...
Dumb ass - Clinton went before a Grand Jury and testified under oath that he "did not have sexual relations with that woman". He then went before the American people and admitted that he did have sexual relations with that woman. That's call perjury, stupid. :bang3:

To rise to the level of perjury it must be MATERIAL.....

Now please desist from further displays of ignorance...

We'll be fine once we discard Trump.
Thank you for proving the premise of this thread - the blind, obedient, willfully ignorant American voter.

As bad as Trump is (and he's awful) Hitlery is exponentially worse.
Incorrect.
She has committed felonies on multiple occasions, she rigged the Dumbocrat primary, she is a pathological liar, she's accepted millions of dollars from China, and she's desperate for power and wealth.

Trump isn't even remotely close. No felonies. No millions to his campaign from foreign nations, and nobody is a pathological liar on the level of Hitlery.
oh jebus, you are so clueless! :lol:

Hillary did not run the DNC nor was she in charge of the DNC, Obama officially was the head, over the Chairman of the DNC until there was a presumptive nominee...

Hillary didn't rig the primary by the DNC.

Foreign Nations gave nothing to the Clinton Campaign, but the Trump campaign has officially solicited campaign donations from foreign countries...

She's committed NO FELONIES.

While Trump is accused of Fraud, and has thousands of court cases and complaints brought against him...
Oh Jebus...you're as much of a pathological liar as Hitlery. Both her private emails server hosting government business and classified information, as well as her million in campaign contributions from China are felonies sweetie.

Hitlery rigged the DNC primaries.

Oh...and lets not forget Hitlery stealing from the White House once 'ole Slick Willy's term was up. The list goes on and on and on sweetie. She's the most corrupt politician in U.S. history.

Chicken Little lives in the heart of every conservative, the sky has been fallen for so long it's a wonder there is any left up there.
That's a remarkable response considering "the sky is falling" has been the platform of the Dumbocrats for over 100 years now. Did you catch the DNC? Every speech was about how everyone is a victim in America and only by turning over power, control, and money to the Dumbocrats can we be saved.

DNC: The Night of a Thousand Victims

And now Glenn Beck?

You are a cartoon...
Once again - when the message makes you uncomfortable and you can't dispute it - you attack the messenger.

Don't wonder why you are so uninformed...... Remember "GIGO" the next time you decry the state of the electorate.
I remember GIGO every time I see you post.

Clinton DID NOT commit perjury....you have no idea what you are talking about...
Dumb ass - Clinton went before a Grand Jury and testified under oath that he "did not have sexual relations with that woman". He then went before the American people and admitted that he did have sexual relations with that woman. That's call perjury, stupid. :bang3:

Oh....my....God. Lying under oath before a Grand Jury is perjury you ignorant hillbilly. That's why he was impeached. For perjury. You continue to take stupidity to unprecedented levels... :banghead:

Please...for the love of God....stop trying to sound smart. You have no clue what you're talking about. Stop playing lawyer and just accept your life as welfare dependent. There is a reason you are unemployable son. And you're illustrating it for everyone right now.

You are a very (very) special kind of stupid.

Why Bill Clinton Was Impeached - Washington Wire - WSJ
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/.../why-bill-clinton-was-impeached/The Wall Street Journal
May 9, 2014 - President Bill Clinton was impeached on two charges: perjury and obstruction of justice. Mr. Clinton lied under oath about his affair with Monica ...

To rise to the level of competent one must cease to be INCOMPETENT....

Now please refrain from posting any further on USMB because you are just embarrassing yourself...

Why Bill Clinton Was Impeached - Washington Wire - WSJ
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/.../why-bill-clinton-was-impeached/The Wall Street Journal

May 9, 2014 - President Bill Clinton was impeached on two charges: perjury and obstruction of justice. Mr. Clinton lied under oath about his affair with Monica ...

Nice job America. You've nominated the two worst choices in U.S. history and now we have our choice between brain cancer and pancreatic cancer:

Just about any way you slice it, Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton would add to the U.S. debt if either of their tax and spending programs were enacted by Congress next year.

The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, the non-partisan fiscal watchdog group that has been taking the lead in tallying up the costs of the presidential candidates’ proposals, has previously estimated that $14 trillion in publicly held debt would rise to $23.9 trillion by 2026 under Clinton’s plans for raising taxes and boosting domestic spending, while soaring to $35.2 trillion under Trump’s proposals for record tax cuts for wealthy Americans and increased defense spending.

In fairness, Clinton’s contribution to a soaring debt could turn out to be more substantial, depending on how much more she would actually spend on her more recent campaign promises. Those include expanding health care coverage through Medicare and providing free tuition at public colleges and universities to low and middle-income students.

Trump Fumes Over $19 Trillion National Debt, but His Plan Would Double It

This is a must see video no matter what side of the aisle you're on. In the face of some really good facts, some sound logic, and some steady reasoning, this woman refuses to accept reality or change her position. We have far too many Americans like this. If the voters don't start educating themselves and thinking for themselves, the Republic will not survive.

well my friend and fan of the fockign cheats, Russia is behind the DNC hacking, and gave it to WikiLeaks, which leaked it, and Trump and Manafort , or one of them, took out the gop plank of arming Ukraine. So, there is some conspiracy, although my guess is it's less than organized. Manafort and/or Trump are predisposed to appeasing Putin over Ukraine, and that probably is not associated with WikiLeaks, although how much Manafort and Trump have financially gained from Putin is a relevant question.

This is a must see video no matter what side of the aisle you're on. In the face of some really good facts, some sound logic, and some steady reasoning, this woman refuses to accept reality or change her position. We have far too many Americans like this. If the voters don't start educating themselves and thinking for themselves, the Republic will not survive.

well my friend and fan of the fockign cheats, Russia is behind the DNC hacking, and gave it to WikiLeaks, which leaked it, and Trump and Manafort , or one of them, took out the gop plank of arming Ukraine. So, there is some conspiracy, although my guess is it's less than organized. Manafort and/or Trump are predisposed to appeasing Putin over Ukraine, and that probably is not associated with WikiLeaks, although how much Manafort and Trump have financially gained from Putin is a relevant question.

Can you rationally explain to me how you are not genuinely excited that corruption with U.S. politics was exposed and made public to the American people? Are you seriously that big of an absurd, blind, partisan, hack?!? Come on.... :eusa_doh:

Here are the facts about the current economy. All of the stuff that Barack Obama and the Democrats cover up with their propaganda.
  • Their Latino peers saw a 0.8% point decrease to 30.3%
  • Neither groups have recovered from President Barack Obama’s “recovery;” young African American participation rates never went over 30 percent since February 2009 while the young Latinos’ is still five percentage points lower than it was at that same period
There is nothing to brag about where the jobs come from either:
  • Nearly 250,000 of them are parasitical (i.e. government) while the self-employed lost 110,000 jobs.
  • In the meantime there are 100,000 new part-time workers for economic reasons, mostly because of “slack work or business conditions.”
  • There is also a total of 160,000 new multiple-job holders, a 0.1-percentage point increase, showing that the Obama recession is already lurking around the corner.
  • It’s especially true if you are part of the demonized extractive industry (mining, oil and gas, etc.) which shed another 7,000 jobs.
Finally, one indicator that doesn’t fail to show that the economy is going in the wrong direction is duration of unemployment. The average duration is now 28.1 weeks, a 0.4 week increase and still 8 percentage points higher than it was in February 2009.

The mean duration increased 1.3 percentage points to 11.6 weeks, barely below its February 2009 level but on an upward trend since mid-2015.

These figures reflect the increase in long-term unemployment 15 weeks and over, which increased 1.2 percentage points to 41.7% of all unemployed workers. In particular, very long-term unemployment over 26 weeks increased 0.8% to 26.6%, on an upward trend for about a year.

The Obama Recession is Coming Soon

I don't know if Russia was behind the hacks or not because due to her having an unsecured private server? Anyone 2nd rate hacker could procure them but even if Russia did turn them over to Assange, I fail to see how that clears Hitlery of the shit she has done. The New York Times piece that Russia was behind it doesn't sway me. The NYT has always been a Rockefeller/CFR mouthpiece of pure propaganda bullshit and Hitlery is a Rockefeller/CFR protege as was Bill Clinton and the Bush crime family. I don't see Putin as some great evil nor did he do anything when it came to the Ukraine or Crimea. The overthrow of the Ukraiune was financed by globalists like George Soros and other E.U members that wanted to put the Ukraine in the E.U and have the IMF get it into debt just like they have done all the other E.U countries. Crimea was composed mostly of people of Russian descent that would rather cast their lot with Russia than the E.U and they can hardy be blamed for that given how they have seen how every E.U country had lost their sovereignty.

Putin is no saint but neither are the banking oligarchs that own USA.INC and their puppets that run this de-facto "gubermint" that is nothing but a "for profit venture" that has been nothing but a blood sucking parasite for over 100 years. Think of "we , the people" as a once healthy St, Bernard dog that is now covered with ticks the size of olives (with that same color) bloated with blood...that is what has become of us and it's not going to get any better until people wake up to that very salient fact. Hope all is well with ya......

OP- The interviewer is totally FOS. No e-mails were marked classified. Comer admitted that the day after he blabbed off...And Trump would be a disaster. And Putin thing isn't impossible.

Last edited:
Here are the facts about the current economy. All of the stuff that Barack Obama and the Democrats cover up with their propaganda.
  • Their Latino peers saw a 0.8% point decrease to 30.3%
  • Neither groups have recovered from President Barack Obama’s “recovery;” young African American participation rates never went over 30 percent since February 2009 while the young Latinos’ is still five percentage points lower than it was at that same period
There is nothing to brag about where the jobs come from either:
  • Nearly 250,000 of them are parasitical (i.e. government) while the self-employed lost 110,000 jobs.
  • In the meantime there are 100,000 new part-time workers for economic reasons, mostly because of “slack work or business conditions.”
  • There is also a total of 160,000 new multiple-job holders, a 0.1-percentage point increase, showing that the Obama recession is already lurking around the corner.
  • It’s especially true if you are part of the demonized extractive industry (mining, oil and gas, etc.) which shed another 7,000 jobs.
Finally, one indicator that doesn’t fail to show that the economy is going in the wrong direction is duration of unemployment. The average duration is now 28.1 weeks, a 0.4 week increase and still 8 percentage points higher than it was in February 2009.

The mean duration increased 1.3 percentage points to 11.6 weeks, barely below its February 2009 level but on an upward trend since mid-2015.

These figures reflect the increase in long-term unemployment 15 weeks and over, which increased 1.2 percentage points to 41.7% of all unemployed workers. In particular, very long-term unemployment over 26 weeks increased 0.8% to 26.6%, on an upward trend for about a year.

The Obama Recession is Coming Soon
All thanks to the Party of No! if true. I know, a tax cut for the rich!

OP- The interviewer is totally FOS. No e-mails were marked classified. Comer admitted that the day he blabbed off...And Trump would be a disaster. And Putin thing isn't impossible.

I bet you still believe in Santa Claus as well......sheeesh.

OP- The interviewer is totally FOS. No e-mails were marked classified. Comer admitted that the day he blabbed off...And Trump would be a disaster. And Putin thing isn't impossible.

I bet you still believe in Santa Claus as well......sheeesh.
Any argument? Not a good one? lol

More evidence against Putin than against Hillary. The Trumps and his campaign manager are in business in Russia...
More evidence against Putin than against Hillary. The Trumps and his campaign manager are in business in Russia...

Evidence against Putin concerning what exactly? Accusations are not truth and since her e-mail server was unsecured, any 2nd rate hacker could get her e-mails and man oh man, have we evergottena treasure trove of information ...like how Hitlery and the state department, Holder and the Barrypuppet were indeed funding ISIS just like I said three years ago and just like military whistle blower Scott Bennett claimed FOUR years ago. Bury your head in the sand and walk around with your ass hanging out...no skin off of my nose. I will say this, I trust the integrity of Putin over Hitlery any day of thh week....and since Putin is former KGB? That should tell you how little I think of Hitlery.......

Clinton spins FBI director's comments about her email

Forum List

Back