The U.S. Continues to pay for the Mistakes of The Bush Administration

A "list" of the Bush "successes" would help.

Still waiting for that list.

We didn't get completely ruined when the recession (which is in no way connected to Bush) hit us ... so far ... Obama is just on par but going down fast.

Hey--not that my comments are geared to bash Clinton--but I am sick & tired of idiots blaming G.W Boooosh for everything. The mess we are in today--started in the 1990's--foreign policy & economics too.

In reality--I would be doing backflips if either G.W. Booosh or Bill Clinton were back in the oval office--because NEITHER of them were ANTI--Business--which is what we have today with Barack Obama in office. The ONLY thing this man believes in is "welfare."

the truth is you hate America.. Doesn't matter if I like it or not. That's the way it is..

I don't hate America at all. I love my country very dearly. And I hated to see it be perverted by the Bush Administration and individuals such as yourself for the last eight years.

Notice how the WORD---C.L.I.N.T.O.O.O.N---never came from this persons mouth. Of course Clintoooon was attacked on 4 different occasions from Al Quedaaaaaa--& never responded-----& even had Osama Bin Ladennnnnn in his sights on 3 different occasionoons & for one reason or another decided not to take that shotttt but they continually blame G.W. Boooosh-for it today-:lol::lol:

Then it was C.L.I.N.T.O.O.N that thought it would be O.K. for Sadam Hu...siennnnn to break a UN agreement that was done during Gulf War 1 & kick out all WMD inspectors without making a STANNND & then told G. W. Boooosh--that Sadam Husiennnnn was acquiring WMDdddddddd--LOL

Man you are right. It's all clear now. Attacked by al Qaeda and never responded. Well, except for those guys in prison for life that set off bombs under the WTC.

Plus, he let Saddam acquire all those weapons. So what if we never found them. Bush said they were there so they must have been there.

Thanks again for clearing all that up?:cuckoo:

I don't hate America at all. I love my country very dearly. And I hated to see it be perverted by the Bush Administration and individuals such as yourself for the last eight years.

Notice how the WORD---C.L.I.N.T.O.O.O.N---never came from this persons mouth. Of course Clintoooon was attacked on 4 different occasions from Al Quedaaaaaa--& never responded-----& even had Osama Bin Ladennnnnn in his sights on 3 different occasionoons & for one reason or another decided not to take that shotttt but they continually blame G.W. Boooosh-for it today-:lol::lol:

Then it was C.L.I.N.T.O.O.N that thought it would be O.K. for Sadam Hu...siennnnn to break a UN agreement that was done during Gulf War 1 & kick out all WMD inspectors without making a STANNND & then told G. W. Boooosh--that Sadam Husiennnnn was acquiring WMDdddddddd--LOL

Man you are right. It's all clear now. Attacked by al Qaeda and never responded. Well, except for those guys in prison for life that set off bombs under the WTC.

Plus, he let Saddam acquire all those weapons. So what if we never found them. Bush said they were there so they must have been there.

Who in the f... told Bush they were there moron? Clinton, Gore, Kerry RIGHT! When one President leaves office, they also leave behind all statements & ALL intelligence reports--DUH! In fact, we have Bill Clinton & Al Gore on video recordings telling us that Sadam Huseine was gathering WMD (after Bill Clinton let Sadam Husien) kick out WMD inspectors ----Da Duh--Da Duh--Da Duh

You liberal morons have the brain size of a freakin NAT. To add--why did 99% of democrats in the senate & congress vote to invade Iraq? It wasn't because they believed G.W.--it was because they believed the prior administration & what they had said & continually stated--Da Duh Da Duh Da Duh!

Last edited:

Who in the f... told Bush they were there moron? Clinton, Gore, Kerry RIGHT! When one President leaves office, they also leave behind all statements & ALL intelligence reports--DUH! In fact, we have Bill Clinton & Al Gore on video recordings telling us that Sadam Huseine was gathering WMD (after Bill Clinton let Sadam Husien) kick out WMD inspectors ----Da Duh--Da Duh--Da Duh

You liberal morons have the brain size of a freakin NAT. To add--why did 99% of democrats in the senate & congress vote to invade Iraq? It wasn't because they believed G.W.--it was because they believed the prior administration & what they had said & continually stated--Da Duh Da Duh Da Duh!

rdean is a fucking dope that thinks history started on January 21st, 2001. Don't waste your time trying to inform a complete dumbass that there are other Presidents besides Bush and Obama.

course it does You are VP of the Hate America club.. so no surprises there.. thanks for posting.

Not at all, sorry if you don't like the truth.

the truth is you hate America.. Doesn't matter if I like it or not. That's the way it is..

That's so stupid. You sound just like George Bush. And remember something. It was dumb George that caused the rest of the world to dislike us intensely. It is Obama that is turning that around.

rdean is a fucking dope that thinks history started on January 21st, 2001. Don't waste your time trying to inform a complete dumbass that there are other Presidents besides Bush and Obama.

DITTO--These freakin liberal dumb-asse's don't know that intelligence is passed on from one President to another? They don't believe that Presidents--Past & Present actually talk to one another--about security measures--& other things important to the security of this country?

They believe that our wars started on 9/11/2001. They're so stupid they don't realise that Al Queda was attacking us from decades before. It started decades ago--you dumb ass liberals. It started during the Carter administration when Iran held 50 American citizens for over 1-1/2 years & got away with it--Da Duh--Da Duh--Da Duh.

DITTO--These freakin liberal dumb-asse's don't know that intelligence is passed on from one President to another? They don't believe that Presidents--Past & Present actually talk to one another--about security measures--& other things important to the security of this country?

They believe that our wars started on 9/11/2001. They're so stupid they don't realise that Al Queda was attacking us from decades before. It started decades ago--you dumb ass liberals. It started during the Carter administration when Iran held 50 American citizens for over 1-1/2 years & got away with it--Da Duh--Da Duh--Da Duh.

These type of libs do understand what your saying, but they can't acknowledge it, because they are trying to revise history within their own minds. They have to leave out certain facts to attain their desired history.
You can't bring up that 53 Americans were held for 444 days as hostages in Iran under the Carter administration, because it just wouldn't fit in to the scheme of their fairy tale. In their bent world, it all happened under Bush. That is the end result that they want...that Bush was the problem.

rdean is a fucking dope that thinks history started on january 21st, 2001. Don't waste your time trying to inform a complete dumbass that there are other presidents besides bush and obama.

ditto--these freakin liberal dumb-asse's don't know that intelligence is passed on from one president to another? They don't believe that presidents--past & present actually talk to one another--about security measures--& other things important to the security of this country?

They believe that our wars started on 9/11/2001. They're so stupid they don't realise that al queda was attacking us from decades before. It started decades ago--you dumb ass liberals. It started during the carter administration when iran held 50 american citizens for over 1-1/2 years & got away with it--da duh--da duh--da duh.

these type of libs do understand what your saying, but they can't acknowledge it, because they are trying to revise history within their own minds. They have to leave out certain facts to attain their desired history.
You can't bring up that 53 americans were held for 444 days as hostages in iran under the carter administration, because it just wouldn't fit in to the scheme of their fairy tale. In their bent world, it all happened under bush. That is the end result that they want...that bush was the problem.

agreed 100%--What's even worse--they have elected a President who thinks like they do. That somehow--someone who can cut off the head of a live human being--they will be able to negotiate & make friends with--LOL.

Last edited:
Not at all, sorry if you don't like the truth.

That's so stupid. You sound just like George Bush. And remember something. It was dumb George that caused the rest of the world to dislike us intensely. It is Obama that is turning that around.

Rinata, your an idiot. You have to go beyond the Bush years, and you would still find that we were hated intensely. But, being the ignorant fuck that you are, you won't do that, because, then you couldn't do the blame game with Bush.
Pull your head out of obama's ass for a history lesson you dumb fuck. :cuckoo:

The U.S. had a footprint in the Middle East long before the Carter Administration.

The U.S. had a footprint in the Middle East long before the Carter Administration.

Don't bother them with facts, they're on a roll. :lol:
Your right we were all over the world long before Carter, but things really started simmering with the Muslims around that time. The point being is that it didn't start with BUSH.

These type of libs do understand what your saying, but they can't acknowledge it, because they are trying to revise history within their own minds. They have to leave out certain facts to attain their desired history.
You can't bring up that 53 Americans were held for 444 days as hostages in Iran under the Carter administration, because it just wouldn't fit in to the scheme of their fairy tale. In their bent world, it all happened under Bush. That is the end result that they want...that Bush was the problem.

Such a sad creature. And do you mind telling us WHY they took the hostages? (Ignoring the fact that your hero Reagan made a deal with the terrorists.)

Survey Says: The CIA overthrowing their Democratically elected leader Mohammed Mossadegh in a military coup in 1953. All because he threatened to nationalize British oil. Then replacing him with a dictator, the Shah of Iran, whose secret police, SAVAK, is as brutal as the Gestapo.

And who was the President? Eisenhower! (R)

"Bu-Bu-But Dogbert! How does this apply to 1979?"

Well, I'm glad you asked:

The Shah of Iran fell in 1979 who also happened to be a CIA Puppet. And in revenge for the CIA backing of the Shah and SAVAK, guess what they did? Took hostages!

$the_more_you_know2.jpg

:eusa_eh:

Your right we were all over the world long before Carter, but things really started simmering with the Muslims around that time. The point being is that it didn't start with BUSH.

Yeah! Damn that Dubya! He ruined all of Reagan's hard work when he secretly gave Iran and Iraq all those weapons to kill one another.

Don't bother them with facts, they're on a roll. :lol:

You wont hear any argument from me on the point that this didn't start under Bush.

You hit it on the nail. Since directly after WW2 the middle east has been a huge thorn in our sides. Not of our fault--BTW.

You liberals need to go back into HISTORY--& especially read Muslim History to kind of understand what has happened--THAT AGAIN--We had nothing to do with--but yet have taken the brunt of & you liberal morons continually blame us for.

To give you a clue--it started decades before you freakin liberal morons were even BORN.

To give you a clue--it was NOT the United States that let in the Jewish into Isreal. In fact, it was the British that consumed themselves with keeping them out & didn't live up to their expectations. Ever since--the USA has tried to "police" the area, while the British bugged out.

Last edited:

Such a sad creature. And do you mind telling us WHY they took the hostages? (Ignoring the fact that your hero Reagan made a deal with the terrorists.)

Survey Says: The CIA overthrowing their Democratically elected leader Mohammed Mossadegh in a military coup in 1953. All because he threatened to nationalize British oil. Then replacing him with a dictator, the Shah of Iran, whose secret police, SAVAK, is as brutal as the Gestapo.

And who was the President? Eisenhower! (R)

"Bu-Bu-But Dogbert! How does this apply to 1979?"

Well, I'm glad you asked:

The Shah of Iran fell in 1979 who also happened to be a CIA Puppet. And in revenge for the CIA backing of the Shah and SAVAK, guess what they did? Took hostages!

View attachment 8637

:eusa_eh:

Don't need the history lesson, and I asked no questions. I didn't say who was the blame, but your not comprehending what I'm say apparently. Go back and read what i stated,,,,the entire post, not just a sentence.
Ya know for you being the so called non partisan, that's all you are is partisan. I have to laugh at you trying to be a fence sitter(I didn't vote for obama crap)

Don't need the history lesson, and I asked no questions. I didn't say who was the blame, but your not comprehending what I'm say apparently. Go back and read what i stated,,,,the entire post, not just a sentence.
Ya know for you being the so called non partisan, that's all you are is partisan. I have to laugh at you trying to be a fence sitter(I didn't vote for obama crap)

However, you BLAMED Carter for the hostages.

You blaming Carter for the taking of the hostages is like blaming victims of drunk drivers.

I didn't vote for Obama, but that again shows how much you don't know. And I'm not partisan. I laugh at people on both sides of the spectrum. Not my fault that this site has a majority of Republicans.

Yeah! Damn that Dubya! He ruined all of Reagan's hard work when he secretly gave Iran and Iraq all those weapons to kill one another.
WTF are you talking about? :cuckoo:
You sound more and more like Rinata, Dogbert :eusa_whistle:

The Marxist Liberals must chant non stop, hate conservatives, hate conservatives, (bush was not conservative).

This dumb asses do nothing but lie all day long, all night long, everything they say is nothing but propaganda, an endless drumbeat of propaganda.

This thread is simply another flame, does this really belong in politics, seems like nothing but a flame zone in the politics catagory.

over and over, its endless, the marxist keeps marching on. They have nothing but the lies they can repeat, the truth does not matter, its simply they want the title where everyone see it.

conservatives should ignore these threads, why push the titles that are political hachet jobs to the top of the catagories.

This person does not care what the content of the thread is, its the headline that he wants others to see, thats all, to continue the attack against the USA so that marxism takes hold.

Content does not matter, its a talking point as a title, its political marxist propaganda, chances are the fool who started this thread is too stupid to even know he is part of a marxist movement.

Let the propaganda fall to the bottom of the heap, if you think this is anything other than as I state, start your own thread and just reverse the title to say obama or clinton, watch that one get moved to conspiracy theories or the flame zone.

I wont be posting in this thread just so some asshole can have his marxist talking point read first and often

Forum List

Back